-United Villages- K34 & K33

DeletedUser

~uv~

user_image.php

- United Villages -
w35  w48  w50

Experience the 'Tribal Wars' with us.

'United Villages' Family is currently recruiting in K34 and K33.

~UV~ -UV- =UV=

Requirements to Join:
We only need active (green) members who are experienced or who are willing to learn.
You should be part of tribe, not just hiding in the tribe to save yourself,
You should be active in forums and take part in discussions, surveys...

Interested players or tribes can contact me (-TK-) to join our tribe.

Don't send mails that only say 'you need an invite', we wont invite you!

Please write few lines about yourself, your experience and your gaming style.
We would like to know why you think we are the right tribe for you.

★☆★☆★

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're kidding right? A 3 family tribe this early on. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's because of our locations, we have some friends from other world, we all started in North-West, but we are still far from each other.
Being a family is just an easier way of running three tribes at the same time.
We are one, we have same forums, same diplomacy, same leaders...

DeletedUser

ok for any forum no one needs to know more than this

no more ever end of topic,

DeletedUser

Since your in K33 you might aswell restart. you and your family tribes are gunna get owned by me, thats a promise.

DeletedUser

Since your in K33 you might as well restart. you and your family tribes are gunna get owned by me, thats a promise.

To your answer: lol

And my question: Who are you? do you have multiple accounts? if yes what is your tribe in w50...

DeletedUser

So, what is all this problems with family tribes?! I've seen many successful ones, you need an example? look at us in world 50 :)

DeletedUser

I have yet to see a family tribe that flourishes for more than a few months (if you can even call what they do flourishing).

You are not an example by the way, all three of your tribes have an average of 500 points with standard to bad OD. Also, you're in the same K's as us (CSW) and ClaD, which means you're going to be torn apart sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser

I have yet to see a family tribe that flourishes for more than a few months (if you can even call what they do flourishing).

You are not an example by the way, all three of your tribes have an average of 500 points with standard to bad OD. Also, you're in the same K's as us (CSW) and ClaD, which means you're going to be torn apart sooner rather than later.

Cool! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I kow im far away but can i join? im with you on world 35 and would noble my way to get closer to the tribe, as soon as i could

democon

Sorry -TK- The reason why family tribes fail are because of co-ordination problems, And how is being torn apart "cool"?

You Cant Spell "Failure" Without U!

DeletedUser

Sorry -TK- The reason why family tribes fail are because of co-ordination problems, And how is being torn apart "cool"?

I guess you had bad past experiences about family tribes, you should experience it with us, it's great and we give free cookie to everyone! :icon_wink: