Unity or n00bity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

contraban royal basterd and october have all attacked impact or have villages on impact border i am pretty sure. and those villages even though only a few would have been supported heavily. maybe they arent doing a big part but in that area they are fighting impact.

yes they do but october not only had a cluster in k26, but 36,54, and 35 as well and hes been attacking rx for a while so id assume he would have some defence to cover his offence.

Royal Basterd had villages in k16 which rx took, villages in k37,36,46,47 and elsewhere and the k37 secret

Contaberan has villages 37 which have been hit also in 46, 47

The Impact/Unity front is centered around:
k36/46 southwest border
k45 Northwest border
very southeat corner of k44
and eastern k54

so none of these players have major fontline clusters, the exception a few of royal basterds villages, and weve killed tons of troops with october and contaberan (whose begun to snipe) with troops that maybe could have in his villages surround the remainder of the sucesful aoecba op, but even so its been what? almost 3 days and weve still encountered barely any real efforts to defend the account

DeletedUser

yes they do but october not only had a cluster in k26, but 36,54, and 35 as well and hes been attacking rx for a while so id assume he would have some defence to cover his offence.

Royal Basterd had villages in k16 which rx took, villages in k37,36,46,47 and elsewhere and the k37 secret

Contaberan has villages 37 which have been hit also in 46, 47

The Impact/Unity front is centered around:
k36/46 southwest border
k45 Northwest border
very southeat corner of k44
and eastern k54

so none of these players have major fontline clusters, the exception a few of royal basterds villages, and weve killed tons of troops with october and contaberan (whose begun to snipe) with troops that maybe could have in his villages surround the remainder of the sucesful aoecba op, but even so its been what? almost 3 days and weve still encountered barely any real efforts to defend the account

If i had 5 frontline villages with my enemey and 100 d villages backline, i would use 50 to stack my front villages, thats alot of d from my backline even though only a minimal frontline, also counting the fact players will be helping out tribe members and others in the area.

Minimal front yes but still costly to defend vs a tribe like impact, they could walk through the 10 village stack and probably have done so to almurph and co so just think about it before saying his whole front is there.

all players though minimal front have helped in the impact war i should imagine due to location so dont just say that its not a big thing it clearly is a big thing.

If impact had an nap with unity and were not at war i should imagine the attack would have been succesful still but i think they would have been recapping alot faster and organise quicker. Also did unity not do an op on aeocba a week ago? that would have cost offences and defences and all in that area would be faking, tagging etc. Also you said your guys have been sending attacks from far out so why would unity not be doing the same to impact? you think your guys are the only ones doing that? alyxar darth pikachu t0msky miss chevious and many more sent attacks from distance to riot to get there front bases and unity also moved players to the front aswell.

You took a good opportunity and did a good op everyone admitts that but alot think you still have not proven yourselves so dont get so upset just keep nobling and prove yourselves.

DeletedUser

kfm making sense...sun's going to rise from the west tomorrow :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If i had 5 frontline villages with my enemey and 100 d villages backline, i would use 50 to stack my front villages, thats alot of d from my backline even though only a minimal frontline, also counting the fact players will be helping out tribe members and others in the area.

Minimal front yes but still costly to defend vs a tribe like impact, they could walk through the 10 village stack and probably have done so to almurph and co so just think about it before saying his whole front is there.

all players though minimal front have helped in the impact war i should imagine due to location so dont just say that its not a big thing it clearly is a big thing.

If impact had an nap with unity and were not at war i should imagine the attack would have been succesful still but i think they would have been recapping alot faster and organise quicker. Also did unity not do an op on aeocba a week ago? that would have cost offences and defences and all in that area would be faking, tagging etc. Also you said your guys have been sending attacks from far out so why would unity not be doing the same to impact? you think your guys are the only ones doing that? alyxar darth pikachu t0msky miss chevious and many more sent attacks from distance to riot to get there front bases and unity also moved players to the front aswell.

You took a good opportunity and did a good op everyone admitts that but alot think you still have not proven yourselves so dont get so upset just keep nobling and prove yourselves.

Thats right if you have frontline villages you stack them, if you have a hostile posture with a tribe and are actively attacking them then why would you not commit defence to that border?

No hold on there this is 2 times weve seen where unity has not had their front supported albeit the rx front was a surprise one it goes back to the if you are hostile you should stack

Yes unity did have a sucesful op on aoecba im sure ive said that like 3 times yes it would consume offence and defence but not on the level to warrant having 70 villages with barely 5k troops in them.

If unity and impact werent at war is irrelevant, its been almost a month now the time for what if's on that matter should be over by now.

thats great impact is sending long range attacks so are we :p its acivety and we hit contaberan at an inactive point thats great im sure unity will catch some rx inactivety at some point its a war people burn out life goes on.

Yes this we have thanked the community for and here is a statement from all of Rx:

YES WE DID AN OP, IT WAS A GOOD OPENING AND WE TOOK IT, BUT ITS 1 OP IN A WHOLE WAR

were more than happy to prove ourselves but no one has yet to quote an Rx player beating their chest (except tox)

DeletedUser

Yes unity did have a sucesful op on aoecba im sure ive said that like 3 times yes it would consume offence and defence but not on the level to warrant having 70 villages with barely 5k troops in them.

The impact war made this possible 70 free/cheap villages. so stop saying impact being at war made no difference.

70 free/cheap villages you said yourself.

70 villages either stacking front or attacking is not alot at this stage when players have 150 plus villages.

You saying that 70 villages to take down a player like aeocba you would expect him to lose more? i do not know aeocba but i can say that 70 villages worth of troops attacking and defending would not stop aeocba and cause that much damage, it would take hundreds to take down aeocba and with impact helping aswell i would say more like 1000s, so 70 is not alot.

Rx have made a decent start but have yet to prove anything to the rest apart from som of them seem arrogant.

@ matt

I know somethings wrong, it feels like the apocalypse is coming haha

DeletedUser

sigh, yes their war has made a difference you read every other sentence.

i said that the what if impact had not declared is irrelevant.

Im sure if Rx and FS had been at war unity would swoop in and pull something similar, but thats not the case

70, its not 70 its over 100 at the moment and its been 3 days as well as support being sent from other unity players.

And again a total of 2 Rx players have posted in this thread all ive seen so far is us disclaimng a lot of things and agreeing with what people have said (minus your LSD induced fantasys :p)

and please reread the message from my tribe in my last post. This is the last time i will politely ask you to stop commenting up a dead horse thats been beaten

1. yes woo hoo it was a surprise, well its been 3 days now thats over
2. yes it was in fact the rim tribe Rx are they good? remains to be seen its been 1 op in a war
3. why did we do this? we were tired of unity trying to munch on us, we dont like gians in general, and we took advantage of an opportunity

now go back to your accounts this thread no longer needs any attention if a mod could close it (as its about my tribe) id be appreciative

DeletedUser

1)If you are equilibrating Noodle with rx then damn you definitely downgraded noodle too much :d

2)Yes we underestimated you because you are crap and if you think you achieved too much by now then wake up dude .

1) I think you didn't hear in your tw career backline player stack front line player

2)http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9580554
We rimmed your account 127 villa to 25+ something and the you hit delete

3)After taking 100 caps from a tribe who is fighting several top ranks tribe for past several months you guys are bragging in external as i never those faces in external before so yes you guys getting over confident

Ok you barbed duee to losing some villages to riot. you quit because you lost a few as your sitter messed up. thats quiting due to riot beating you in my opinion.

contraban royal basterd and october have all attacked impact or have villages on impact border i am pretty sure. and those villages even though only a few would have been supported heavily. maybe they arent doing a big part but in that area they are fighting impact.

for gcses they are the same paper naton wide

occassionally anhhour maybe 2 seperates them from others but in that instance people who took it first have to wait until the others have finished in there school/college. they do not seperate them 2 months later when its the same paper for the entire year.

1) No, I'm not...
2) That's dogmatism

Several top ranks!? LOL!
The main reason Micheal quit was because his sitter was too busy to defend the account and left it in a hopeless mess by the time Micheal got back. So you didn't rim him, it was your attacks among several other factors that finally brought him down.

Uhm, I don't believe you. I certainly know that my GCSE's took course earlier than others because I was in all of the top sets and if you argue that was years ago the same thing goes for a nephew of mine who's sitting his mainly around this november/december.

DeletedUser

1) No, I'm not...

2) That's dogmatism

Several top ranks!? LOL!
The main reason Micheal quit was because his sitter was too busy to defend the account and left it in a hopeless mess by the time Micheal got back. So you didn't rim him, it was your attacks among several other factors that finally brought him down.

Uhm, I don't believe you. I certainly know that my GCSE's took course earlier than others because I was in all of the top sets and if you argue that was years ago the same thing goes for a nephew of mine who's sitting his mainly around this november/december.

november/december is mock gcses not real ones, they are practice ones.

top set takes higher teir paper and low sets take power tier paper, but all top tier tests are held around the same time and all bottom tier tests are held around the same time.

micheal was too busy to tag so set a sitter who was also too busy, so he left, that is leaving due to being attacked. riot/unity rimmed him

@ demon

You said 70 so i said 70 now you change it to over 100, your just changing it every time. the more you up the free villages the more your showing that it was the impact/unity war that made the op succesful.

DeletedUser

november/december is mock gcses not real ones, they are practice ones.

top set takes higher teir paper and low sets take power tier paper, but all top tier tests are held around the same time and all bottom tier tests are held around the same time.

micheal was too busy to tag so set a sitter who was also too busy, so he left, that is leaving due to being attacked. riot/unity rimmed him

@ demon

You said 70 so i said 70 now you change it to over 100, your just changing it every time. the more you up the free villages the more your showing that it was the impact/unity war that made the op succesful.

He said they aren't mock and even asked his friend to show me but whatever.
Uhm no, he needed a bit of sleep after being up that long, that's what I would do.

DeletedUser

He said they aren't mock and even asked his friend to show me but whatever.
Uhm no, he needed a bit of sleep after being up that long, that's what I would do.

needed a sitter maybe but he could of set a different sitter, and the sitter being to busy didnt screw up his account, the attacks screwed up his account the sitter being too bust just made it easier.

If the sitter screwed up the account then there would have been a ban.

DeletedUser

I agree, he should have gotten another sitter, that's where he went wrong. But no. If the sitter wasn't so busy he would be able to defend against the attacks just as Micheal had done for so long.

DeletedUser

Wait, so he needed a SITTER i.e someone else on his account and he blamed them for mucking the account up? Really, are you guys that stupid. If he had not set the sitter that 'mucked up his account' would he have not lost any villages?
Did the sitter send all his troops away so that all his villages got taken, or did they actually defend better than the account with nobody on it...

People saying omg this sitter failed me is ridiculous, they are helping you out on your account because you are not on it, if you dont like sitters dont set them and then see how your account fares.

Now that i'm done with that, some of the stuff protesin (whoever he is) is saying is actually embarassing. 'i wuz in the t0p sets so i did GCSE's early derp' and 'he had gcse's which are really hard and couldnt play TW at all giggle fart'

what a joke,
1.) how tiny is your dick that you make up lies about yourself on the internet?
2.) You dont even need to study for GCSE's so you fail

DeletedUser

Probably I close this thread tomorrow

I don't want to see this thread will be filled with excuses, but I am pretty sure that I will have some good news before closing this post about what N00bity can always do.:icon_twisted:

earthquake girl

So you are calling a tribe that is being attacked by rank 2,3 and 7 a bunch of noobs? If they were noobs why do 3 tribes all need to try take them out?

Oh stop the goddamned whining. I will remind you people, yet again, that Riot! declared on Noodle. None of our tribes are working together, and Riot! picked most of the fights that its in.

Noodle isn't a major threat, and neither are we.

When fools like Alphabonkers, someone who has little insight in the art of tactical and strategical warfare, are gone, recovering would be far from impossible.

Please continue to think that Noodle is no threat. I prefer it that way.

But you best shut your piehole about alpha, because that man is one hell of a fine war planner and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

DeletedUser

Wait, so he needed a SITTER i.e someone else on his account and he blamed them for mucking the account up? Really, are you guys that stupid. If he had not set the sitter that 'mucked up his account' would he have not lost any villages?
Did the sitter send all his troops away so that all his villages got taken, or did they actually defend better than the account with nobody on it...

People saying omg this sitter failed me is ridiculous, they are helping you out on your account because you are not on it, if you dont like sitters dont set them and then see how your account fares.

Now that i'm done with that, some of the stuff protesin (whoever he is) is saying is actually embarassing. 'i wuz in the t0p sets so i did GCSE's early derp' and 'he had gcse's which are really hard and couldnt play TW at all giggle fart'

what a joke,

Nappy, you're an idiot.

Mike's sitter did nothing with the account, so in essence, it performed exactly as it would have if he'd not set a sitter....which kind of defeats the purpose of setting a sitter, don't you agree?

Perhaps you should go back to not nobling war targets instead of puffing up your chest on the externals.

DeletedUser

what a joke,

Your idiocy is so remarkable I'll just leave it as it is. But I'll answer the question.
1) lol what so if someone says they were in the top sets they're liars? Seriously? Getting in the top sets is easy. The only one I found challenging back then was French. FYI, lying does not make your penis small.
2) You do if you actually care about them. Even for my mocks, or for any test even, I revised vigorously for the marks I got. I'm not one of you idiots who get C's and tell your parents it's a good mark. And I'll add, I got the equivalent of A's and A*'s on everything but art, music, and technology (there's one more I can't remember). And again it's just so incredible that, even though about a good 1/6th of the pupils in my school were in the top sets, if you say you're among them, you're a liar and your dick is small.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow
Finally Unity made it.
I just saw that Unity can't do anything for players under flag of Unity except sending them to their death and giving them the opportunity to get rimmed more than one time.
Probably Impact leader know what I said and to be honest Rx knows that very well too.
considering the fact that points don't fight, Unity is all about talk.

guys please find people who get new rewards today to find what I said.

I don't say that clearly, because I want to hide that fact from Unity leaders :)) (they can't obviously find that)

But as I investigated Both Impact leader and Rx leader have that knowledge ;)

Good job guys.

@Impact and Rx:
do not forget to say thanks to unity because of their villages ;)

I laughed a lot when I found current plan of Unity.

@Unity:

Come on, hurry up. You will not be only successful, you will rule the world with your very wise plan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always loved crazy moves of n00bs, because they gonna be even easier than before.

@Noddle:
I really don't know what are you doing and what is your problem atm, but I know Unity have only a few good players who are close you guys, so I wish you can use advantage of n00bity of Leaders of N00bity ;)(You know I like Impact, so if they have any advise please listen to them, maybe neither you, nor Impact doesn't need another tribe for getting N00bity down if you can attack, but be sure that Unity is going to have a very stupid move that will result in faster falling of N00bity, so there will not be a tribe to make me laugh :|, but please listen to Impact to see what they will plan as a result of Unity's today move)

Good luck to Unity because you guys really need 1000 percent luck.
RX, Impact: you two are obviously winners of this war and I am pretty sure, no one of you doesn't need any other tribe for making N00bity to fall apart, so keep up the good job ;)(We all know that fact, muhahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.