Universe Villages per Page

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scorpianhead

Reaction score
There are so many different pages in Tribal Wars that display a certain number of villages or commands, based on the "per page" setting.

In the village overview pages, there is:

- Combined
- Production
- Troops
- Buildings
- Research

In addition to this there are also lists in:

- Manual Groups
- Commands
- Incomings
- Transports
- Loot Assistant
- Account Manager Construction
- Account Manager Troops
- Account Manager Research
- Noble Planner
- Mass Minting
- Mass Recruiting & Decommissioning
- Market Trade
- Market Request

And there are probably more...

The issue I see is that all 18 pages have a different custom # of villages/commands per page. If you want to change one, you change all of them.

My suggestion is to have a universal option in the Settings > Game Options where you can pick a universal "per page" setting, or a universal "MAX" setting (as noble planner caps out at 100 per page while others cap out at 1000 per page).

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I voted yes, with the caveat that it is important to maintain the existing functionality of altering the number of results per page via the URL. Using this method to display more or less results than usual should not change your settings.

This is an important note because scripts will often use these URL arguments to ensure they can access as much data as possible in one request. That shouldn't be broken, nor should it change your settings every time you run one of these scripts.