Unofficial Blog: Covering Wars

DeletedUser

So what did you think of the previous attempt of mine?:icon_biggrin:

lol ok you asked for it, well would like it bit more detailed as it is a blog....so areas where people are hitting, whose losing what , whose gaining what
as we can get the stats in our dec threads so spice here up more :p

overall tho nice

DeletedUser

lol ok you asked for it, well would like it bit more detailed as it is a blog....so areas where people are hitting, whose losing what , whose gaining what
as we can get the stats in our dec threads so spice here up more :p

overall tho nice

It was hard to go into detail that time since Knock and {HI} war had only just begun hence why this time i've waited till Infamy {HI} war reaches 100 caps, that should explain my earlier post, i will break down the OD player by player and compare losses if that is given the all clear for me to post stats by both tribes leaders? *Cue Skype* :icon_biggrin:
I will try and spice it up more but unfortunately posts of a sexual nature (rape) in the forums isn't permitted in picture form so i can't show what E-JAB have suffered at the hands of {HI} :icon_cry: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was hard to go into detail that time since Knock and {HI} war had only just begun

fair enuf point :p

but maybe you could elaborate now and maybe go into detail, sumthin for the future ya know

i will break down the OD player by player and compare losses if that is given the all clear for me to post stats by both tribes leaders? *Cue Skype* :icon_biggrin:

sounds gd :)

DeletedUser

fair enuf point :p

but maybe you could elaborate now and maybe go into detail, sumthin for the future ya know

sounds gd :)

Sounds like to much effort before the next one, i'l just post everything up next time, excellant! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You're here :icon_biggrin: Okay and now let me expalin, i AM going to cover the JAB v {HI} war aswell as the Infamy v {HI} one and the Knock v {HI} one. Just that waiting for 100+ caps in the Infamy war means i have a bit more to talk about regarding how the war is going so i hope you will enjoy my next one :icon_biggrin:

soon mate, very soon.. :icon_rolleyes: