What's your take?

• Yes

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

as Dou pointed out and I pointed out before changing the rules because someone doesn't like them is giving in to the herd (or is it sheep on this world).

it´s Goats. thought you would have learned that by now! :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

What a surprise to see the mods backing up FOE & Chaos's requests regarding this............

DeletedUser

Stellro, you really are a sore loser. The worst actually. Is anybody even listening to you anymore?
Be a man and accept the defeat. Whining all the time will get you nowhere. How about some dignity??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a surprise to see the mods backing up FOE & Chaos's requests regarding this............

That´s becourse they are our puppets.
in fact, as you have seen in other world, a lot/almost all older and some newer worlds have gotten half price nobles. that is just a lie. the mods made that up just to make this look more real on w14, and they payed off all the players in the other worlds to agree to say that it is so.

must be the best cover up, since "landing on the moon" aka "we have a spare dessert and way to much time on our hand, what should we do with it? ohh, let´s make a fake moonlanding"

DeletedUser

That´s becourse they are our puppets.
in fact, as you have seen in other world, a lot/almost all older and some newer worlds have gotten half price nobles. that is just a lie. the mods made that up just to make this look more real on w14, and they payed off all the players in the other worlds to agree to say that it is so.

must be the best cover up, since "landing on the moon" aka "we have a spare dessert and way to much time on our hand, what should we do with it? ohh, let´s make a fake moonlanding"

Im not sure what point you're trying to put across here :/

pasmith1961

one word Dean both are a hoax!! or if you use stellro's law both are true ;)

Deleted User - 832139

To back Dou up abit there Drew - I never saw any post or rule in January 2008 stating that in world 14 - at the mods will they can change the format of integral parts of the game or from pressure from other members of the world. At no point in the rules of this world (and I'm happy to be proven wrong) does it state that this element can be brought into force.

It is - in any view moving the goal posts. All players have a right due to the length of play the individual has vested in the world to decide this change - and there are at least 6 players who object to this change - surely the view of the collective and not the majority should decide this???

As Dou has stated - this will only ensure the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker - which surely goes against the principals of TW with elements of the game such as the moral factor when attacking a smaller or weaker player!???

I can make 160+ nobles - why would I want half price nobles & what benefit would it be to others who have lost significant amount villages???

It would be made on a purely financial setting to ensure players like yourself keep logging on and paying premium opposed to quitting due to boredom - but who's to say that these type of players should ultimately win the game if they cannot pace out the noblings - you couldn't noble 20 villages in a day when you first started because of your size and you can't noble 20 villages in a day now because of your size - whats the difference?

you ever heard of the term "custom and practice" ?

Deleted User - 832139

yes it is a real question and applies to stellro's post bro :)