• No, are you mad it should stay!

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I dont know what morale is :|

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Meh dont care either way..

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser80610

I think reality dont work this way. I think your arguement is quite twisted for the sake of keeping the morale penalty (because you are small and not bother to grow?).

I'd say unable to grow to a size such as yours, as Matt and Chad have said before, you guys pick on the biggest players until they're down to not much.
It's sometimes really hard to grow around you guys. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Your big guys got there by being fat on inactives, and made themselves a target by having the best morale :)

spacemanspiff92

negative-- check the stats of any of our big guys, there is only 1 exceptional case, which i'm sure you're aware of. The rest of our members don't only noble inactives, but targets as well. problem is with morale being at 100%, your big guys literally have 1000% advantage with the amount of villages you have. fact of life, there is no alternate route

@alex
you can't speak because you are not at our front
we are constantly growing, we don't simply choose to be small. you guys make it that way. Thus, you're the creator of your own problem, see? ;D

Last edited:

alexwong

We know enough why you are small. We beat the poo out of you.

I think the morale should be removed. It has become milk feeding for these small people.

Its quite disgusting when you see these small people whining like babies.

spacemanspiff92

arrogance is best served hot
no need to be so cold
you may think you're slick
but you just come off as

;)

I am /small/ because I get gang banged by PnP members 10x my size
"I think reality dont work this way. I think your arguement is quite twisted for the sake of keeping the morale penalty (because you are small and not bother to grow?)."
I don't choose to be small, as you started the argument with the first poke, you should stick to it

Morale, while may be milk feeding for the people who check once a week, is plausible and balances the game out for the players who log in every day for hours, but simply do not have enough villages, troops, resources to rebuttle.

It's quite irritating to constantly hear from people when they think they can do better.
constructive criticism is one thing, but condescending bashings have never been called for, nor asked by from anyone

alexwong

yet another whining.

You just cannot accept the fact you lose to us.

Whine somemore, sore loser.

spacemanspiff92

no need to be so cold
but you just come off as

;)

alexwong

I know truth hurts, thats why you whine.

And I'm confident and cool enough to point out the truth.

Play harder, boy.

spacemanspiff92

no need to be so cold
but you just come off as

;)

DeletedUser80610

constructive criticism is one thing, but condescending bashings have never been called for, nor asked by from anyone

Can I have some plox?
My mum tells me I'm a big boy, I can take it!!

DeletedUser

- Beginner protection makes sense
- "You can't attack until <said date> and the minimum points between attacker and defender is 20" does not make sense.. get rid of that.

I guess my point was more the 20" rule.
Glad we agree on something.

spacemanspiff92

haha i think i would thoroughly enjoy a lunch with you, midnight. australia, right?

DeletedUser

From start of this world I nobled 286 barbarians and 40 internal
From start of this world You nobled 510 barbarians and 80 internal
I took from you 62 villages, you 0
I have over 10mio
You have 1,5mio
I joined this world 06th January 2009
You joined this world before 2008-11-15 18:01:31 (the first nobled village)

So as I see it we had same opportunity (even you stated at least 2 months before me)
That is my case about gang bang.

About morale:
This world is old enough to remove morale. The problem is not for players who could be active but all I see around is nobling internally and nobling small barbarians. This is not the way old world should play. Each tribe had own opportunity to conquer world and excuses that someone was ganga banged etc are just ridicilous.

Sorry for my English but I hope I made my point.

spacemanspiff92

ah but the difference, XmigX, is that you weren't in my tribe. if we swapped positions, I promise things would have been different.
I was the major target-- I had no choice but to noble barbarians and internal, nobody else would do it. I made a decision to benefit the tribe, not me

I think there's still a morale bias. Notice how the big players will say remove it, small players will say keep it. It's basically about who has more say.
And really, who does? We're all playing the same game, committing our own time into it. Like you said, I've been in this world longer then you, does that mean I get more of a say?
Or does the fact that you're bigger than me mean you get more of a say?

My opinion is that morale is part of the game, so is luck, so is time, teamwork, etc.
If you want to take morale away from the smaller members, then you basically just end the game right there.
It may just be my small bias, but that is a little selfish, don't you think?
I can guarantee I've spent 2x more time playing this game then you have :p

scarlet ash

ah but the difference, XmigX, is that you weren't in my tribe. if we swapped positions, I promise things would have been different.
I was the major target-- I had no choice but to noble barbarians and internal, nobody else would do it. I made a decision to benefit the tribe, not me

I think there's still a morale bias. Notice how the big players will say remove it, small players will say keep it. It's basically about who has more say.
And really, who does? We're all playing the same game, committing our own time into it. Like you said, I've been in this world longer then you, does that mean I get more of a say?

My opinion is that morale is part of the game, so is luck, so is time, teamwork, etc.
If you want to take morale away from the smaller members, then you basically just end the game right there.
It may just be my small bias, but that is a little selfish, don't you think?

Why must people who play this game for domination, no doubt the main consumer for pp in the world, given the most effort in most cases, persevered. Continuously be kept back in a loosing struggle to end people who only run back to the closest 100 point barbarian that takes them? Maybe some people do deserve more of a say when they have put all the time in to plan op's, purchases mass amounts of premium to allow them to keep organized in game just to be pushed back by someone who just wishes to log in every so often and noble as many 100 point barbs as they can. It's an ongoing process which diminishes the purpose of war in this game. The player in ITA, he has won power of the day award 4 times, all on nobling barbarians and so many people do this like yourself even. Before you say its done because PnP dominate so much and the size difference makes attempting to play more progressively pointless... Everyone who has played a few tw worlds even have been in that scenario, we all understand how difficult it is to fight against an opponent much larger, we moved on... I enjoy rim tribes being around, I don't enjoy them constantly noble little barbarians I have no interest in taking until their larger, yet it still adds 1 more village needing to be taken to win the world.

I moral isn't taken off eventually people who play this game with serious intent of winning it, or playing the game aggressively in anyway will just go inactive one by one. Then all the barbmunchers get to win with their prize being thousands of villages to take...
This whole paragraph is really vague and tbh I've forgot my point but it has truth in it all the same :L

Last edited:

spacemanspiff92

KEY: nobling barbs doesn't give you troops. It actually makes you lose troops. Because you have to spread your troops around. If PnP simply sent trains to EVERY single village of these "small" players, I'm sure you could get 10 nukes and 3 trains to every village. There's simply no way a newly nobled barbarian village could rebel.
You guys aren't putting enough time into the game to defeat the smaller players. So you want morale to be removed so it is easier for you.
It's just as hard for you to noble us small players, as it is for us to noble you big players. Morale makes it even

DeletedUser

Space you're not fighting PnP as a whole, you're only fighting a very very small section of them. Count all the players that are attacking TA and you'll find that its not all that unbalanced.
My assumption would be that the majority of their troops would be on the imp front, and not spent stacking villages on your front. They just know how to move it around I bet.

When was the last time TA tried to make some sort of well planned full tribe offensive?

The reason the larger players I believe get more of a 'say' is because the amount of time, and frankly the amount of money they put into the game. Eating barb after barb is not going to solve anything. That ITA guy that Ash brought up, do you think he has a chance at all? PnP in this case got where they were by getting rid of all their threats. This is a closed world, with only 3 or 4 real tribe's left, allowing moral would allow all the tribes to get rid of the clutter that won't get anywhere anyhow and fight it out so that we can finally close this specific world and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Space lol
Why is that?
Like you said, I've been in this world longer then you, does that mean I get more of a say?
Actually our vote count the same. You spammed all forum already so I can't write my opinion? It was my first reply in this topic and it would be last if you wouldnt ask me.
Not very good for you...so much longer to play this game and still didn't learned it? Sometimes people get to some point they must just say to it: it is enough.
I agree with you that at some point it is good like on start or if someone late join this world....but be honest do you think you have chance to survive? You all noble barbarians and you also confirmed this. So what you want to achive in this world? As I see it you just want to delay this world end as much as you can and end result would be the same with or without morale. Only difference is that with will end later and without earlier.

alexwong

Yes, things will be different. We will recruit XmigX, and kick you out. :lol:

I was the major target

You are not a major target, dont think too highly of yourself. You are just one of those red dots which we will clean up in our daily routine.

The only time we have equal status is voting, one man one vote. Other than that, we will have bigger say than you. :icon_twisted:

Thats right. We will end your misery earlier. You should be grateful for our compassion.