• No, are you mad it should stay!

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I dont know what morale is :|

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Meh dont care either way..

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

spacemanspiff92

opponent sends train in less then a second?
opponent is only a half hour away?
what then?
not all trains are snipeable

DeletedUser84906

With the new update, i think this thread should be closed, but first let me say that the decision on the removal of morale is not what i expected :icon_cry:

spacemanspiff92

not everybody can be online at all times :p
a good enemy will figure out when you sleep :O

yeah-- but I think we all saw that coming, somewhere deep inside eh?
it's a fair rule for our world. they have it right with the 85% dominance. there's still plenty of other players and tribes, and this world still has much life in it

scarlet ash

Most people on this forum knows roughly everyones time zones via skype and time commenting. Plus quite a lot of us have become somewhat open and you can spot as well the likely hood of someones location due to how the spell etc.... the good old color colour :p

DeletedUser

not everybody can be online at all times :p
a good enemy will figure out when you sleep :O

yeah-- but I think we all saw that coming, somewhere deep inside eh?
it's a fair rule for our world. they have it right with the 85% dominance. there's still plenty of other players and tribes, and this world still has much life in it

offcourse the noob agrees

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The whole idea behind this game has been tarnished by co players & way too much sitting.

You see them all the time the real noobs who start a world & beg for a co / sitter yet still do rubbish.

DeletedUser

I must agree that certain individuals take it to a whole different level, but no one ever said co-players and sitters are a guarantee to success. The point is that if it's done well, it eases off stress and allows you to become less vulnerable by attacks done while there is no way you can respond.

Space could be the perfect example of someone who may need it. I'm aware he's young and so may still be studying. If he has to sleep, and has limited amount of time to play while in school/uni/college and not to mention periods of important course work sitters (if not a co-player) insures that he has an easier time.

spacemanspiff92

@clybouw
well you're obviously the noob, because if the creators of the damn game think it's fair, then I think we know who is right/wrong.

go bother somebody else i don't feel like arguing with another person

yeah finding out when your enemy sleeps isn't that hard, and it's a great advantage
coplayers and whatnot, i don't really agree with. in real wars people sleep. it happens-- it is necessary in some situations, like a real life time crunch, but makes little difference for anything besides defending. and even that requires that the coplayer log in on regular intervals to make sure attacks aren't coming in

DeletedUser

@clybouw
well you're obviously the noob, because if the creators of the damn game think it's fair, then I think we know who is right/wrong.

In no way do I mean Innogames are equivalent to what I'm about to say but:

Was Hitler and the Third Reich right because they had power?
Did Stalinist Russia do whats best for the people because they had the only and final say?

Not going to mention modern countries to avoid political arguments but hopefully you get my point.

Never assume someone is right because they have power.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

In no way do I mean Innogames are equivalent to what I'm about to say but:

Was Hitler and Third Reich right because they had power?
Did Stalinist Russia do whats best for the people because they had the only and final say?

Not going to mention modern countries to avoid political arguments but hopefully you get my point.

Never assume someone is right because they have power.

Everyone with the last say is the right one as they get to choose it to be, right and wrong comes down to someones own perception and it often comes down to that of the person with the power so you are wrong and right at the same time :3

DeletedUser

In theory yes :3
To quote Antigone "you would be a king of a desert island" (something along those lines)

spacemanspiff92

the key is, i said right/wrong
like ashy said, right/wrong is pretty much relevant-- but either way, you have to follow the rules ;)

and also, the hitler comparison is totally not the same whatsoever... are you suggesting innogames has a hidden agenda to eliminate the jews?

everybody KNEW hitler was wrong, nobody wanted to say anything. there wasn't anything relevant about that one

it's not so much that innogrames has power... but more of they are the creators, they test and research everything they do it-- they can't just write a program and call it done, put it out there. They already figured out what's fair and what's not, because they wrote the programs. of course they'll make mistakes here and there, but those are updated

DeletedUser

First of all I clearly stated that "Innogames and what I'm about to say are not equivalent"
I'm simply stating that because someone has power does not mean they did the right thing.

If you read the discussion thread countless world tribe leaders have questioned this move saying its impossible. The 70% dominance rule has been replaced without a warning to anyone, even those who were just about to hit it. They claimed that 100% dominance is the better option but I did not see any proof of testing. DNY who got 100% did it because they formed a massive family tribe. Did they do any testing on our world and find out that it would take years? I don't think so. Frankly our world is one of the slower ones.

spacemanspiff92

well again, like the rule says, the top 2 tribes need 85% and there needs to be less then 300 members. they already removed morale from worlds like these, and i think in those cases, it is fair

but w21 still has plenty of players, and i think removing morale is jumping the gun. there are still some powerhouses besides PnP left, and there are still plenty of players left

scarlet ash

well again, like the rule says, the top 2 tribes need 85% and there needs to be less then 300 members. they already removed morale from worlds like these, and i think in those cases, it is fair

but w21 still has plenty of players, and i think removing morale is jumping the gun. there are still some powerhouses besides PnP left, and there are still plenty of players left

Most of these players left do nothing though. Just prolong the world settings and moral at 85% is quite irrelevant compared to now :|. The games never been a fair one so why try and strive for it to be now for the players that continually get beaten up just to munch on barbs again? Or for players to be under 100k, noble a barb every once in a while and slowly build that up? Moral supports playing like that and therefore the game play supports playing like that in this world. The game play is biased to get the most time out of people as it might and probably is the most sure way to squeeze the most Premium point purchases out of one world even if it leaves people very distasteful towards the game :|.

Reducing the price of noble packets helps but the nobles still needs the nuke and when your having to nuke the hell out of a village with 35% moral then essentially the price of noble packets has gotten you nowhere in that situation and thats an extremely common situation on world 21.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You need to understand that before it was 70% dominance to win a world. 85% is not only over that but now we need another 30%.

We are not saying to remove moral now, but it needs to be a consideration soon. The process to reach 100% will take years, and at the rate we're going I highly doubt there will be many of us left at all.

DeletedUser

it's not so much that innogrames has power... but more of they are the creators, they test and research everything they do it-- they can't just write a program and call it done, put it out there. They already figured out what's fair and what's not, because they wrote the programs. of course they'll make mistakes here and there, but those are updated

lol. Do you think Innogames care about what is wrong and what is not. They care just about how much money they can gain with certain rules.
It is fact and this is in every good business. When w21 will not buy PP the world will close very fast. And who do you think are playing with PP.
Do you think that I build troops without PP?
That is why there are PP.
If you want to be on top you have to pay even if you are good player you cant play without PP.
This is all business.