• No, are you mad it should stay!

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • I dont know what morale is :|

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Meh dont care either way..

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser64451

but w21 still has plenty of players, and i think removing morale is jumping the gun. there are still some powerhouses besides PnP left, and there are still plenty of players left

Whut? Where? You talking about w21, right? :icon_eek:

alexwong

Remove the morale so that we can see a truly war game.

Morale is for protecting beginners. But now, its being abused for inactives + noobs.

spacemanspiff92

961.74 milo total points in w21
349.31 milo total points in PnP
166.61 milo total points in Panda

top 2 tribes have 53.33% dominance

if you think that you are the world, you're completely wrong. Things can still shift, and removing morale would effectively halt that process.

Notice the only people to respond to my last post were PnP/Panda...

You guys haven't won yet.

DeletedUser

I agree with you that percentage-wise we are far from it. But when the statistics for the last 2 years (which makes up 2/3 of the world lifespan) has been as lopsided as this, I think the job is done.

You are welcome to prove me wrong. Turn the stats around. Bring it to the battlefield.

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~

Timeframe: 31/05/2009 00:00:00 to 31/05/2011 08:38:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,489
Side 2: 314
Difference: 4,175

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,962,195
Side 2: 2,973,621
Difference: 38,988,574

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: .:TA:.

Timeframe: 31/05/2009 00:00:00 to 31/05/2011 08:38:13

Side 1: 3,994
Side 2: 108
Difference: 3,886

chart

Side 1: 35,943,901
Side 2: 977,843
Difference: 34,966,058

chart

spacemanspiff92

yeah, you guys are powerhouses
but i said things could shift ;)
you never know. yes probability is low, based on past performances.
but removing morale would effectively disallow any underdog from ever coming up. that is fact. and based on percentages of dominance, there are still plenty of underdogs that can come up. see what i'm saying?

DeletedUser

Underdogs? You mean PD?

Side 1:
Tribes: .:TA:.
Side 2:
Tribes: PD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 34
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 18
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 895,559
Side 2: 302,111
Difference: 593,448

chart

Side 1: 9,680
Side 2: 150,435
Difference: 140,755

chart

alexwong

morale must be removed for fair game.

morale is a protection for beginners, not noobs and losers.

scarlet ash

yeah, you guys are powerhouses
but i said things could shift ;)
you never know. yes probability is low, based on past performances.
but removing morale would effectively disallow any underdog from ever coming up. that is fact. and based on percentages of dominance, there are still plenty of underdogs that can come up. see what i'm saying?

Most of which are the underdog as they got beaten and just eat barbarians. They can't come up as they aren't good enough in the majority or they don't have the confidence to. All it does is prolong what is a pretty bad game for us making us have to slog on to mop you up. There is no come back for the TA no offense intended but your down to 3 K's and no doubt 2 within the next month as K98 is pretty much almost gone in your dominance. You have just sat in K99 eating barbarians in the bottom corner hiding for as long as possible and we both no when we get down to their your going to loose it anyway. All you've done is prolong a tedious ending. I have nothing against anyone personally but when your adding months of tedious mopping up it grows tiring.

spacemanspiff92

@backwards
with them only having 4 players, there are no inactive players to pick on

King Lewis the Great -3
Metallicus -5
sanrae555 -1
sputnic -6

http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=10133

@alexwong
you gotta stop posting if you insist on having no meat in your text

@ashy
you're talking as though you can see into the future :p
if we were just some other noobs, it wouldn't be so tedious for you

DeletedUser

You always have an excuse for everything, don't you? Who's to say your people didn't become inactive after getting attacked?

When we attack, you say "they are too big"

Now PD attacks and you say "they have no inactives to pick on"

lol

alexwong

morale must be removed for fair game.

morale is a protection for beginners, not for noobs and losers.

scarlet ash

@ashy
you're talking as though you can see into the future :p
if we were just some other noobs, it wouldn't be so tedious for you

You are tedious. Your like barbs with less personality and more priority :icon_redface:. A blind monkey stuck inside a cave 7km below the surface of your house could see the TA are going to fall but I'll claim I'm just an awesome palm reader :p. No insults are meant towards you space, just the fact the TA are going to fall and you just prolong it which is worse off for me and you.

spacemanspiff92

@backwards
saw that coming, for time's sake i'll just retract my last statement

@ashy
yeah, i am tedious, sorry. i have to be. what else can i do, y'know

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I love morale & see it does have a place within the game just not after a world has been closed for close to a year.

To combat this sort of problem the makers of the game have made all new worlds time based as well as points all we ask is a retro update to fall in line.
They mess around our world with other settings so why not this?

Now sure some players have had a hard life & done their best to grow with no luck.

Yet others have been around from the start & not done a thing they have not even been attacked.

DeletedUser80610

You always have an excuse for everything, don't you? Who's to say your people didn't become inactive after getting attacked?

When we attack, you say "they are too big"

Now PD attacks and you say "they have no inactives to pick on"

lol

Metal quit months ago and I don't even know why we still have him, he just gets nobled and doesn't do anything else.
The other three are pretty much the same as Metal.

DeletedUser

You are tedious. Your like barbs with less personality and more priority :icon_redface:. A blind monkey stuck inside a cave 7km below the surface of your house could see the TA are going to fall but I'll claim I'm just an awesome palm reader :p. No insults are meant towards you space, just the fact the TA are going to fall and you just prolong it which is worse off for me and you.

EpicWin.jpg

DeletedUser64451

Actually, spiffy is right about one thing. Things can still shift. Just not in his favor.

spacemanspiff92

never said it would shift in my favor-- just saying it could shift

by removing morale you effectively remove the ability for the world to change

DeletedUser64451

I'm trying, but I don't follow. People with normal-sized accounts can shift, too, you don't have to be puny. It may be the nail in TA's coffin (and other rim tribes, i'm not saying it's all about you), but those tribes haven't been relevant in a long time. The players ranked 1-5 put together are now bigger than the tribes ranked 6-10 put together. That is the description of insignificance. Morale or not, no meaningful shift can occur out of tribes 6-11 (excluding #10 since that's just a player).