Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 881,449
Side 2: 313,622
Difference: 567,827

chart

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it looks like you are having fun down there which is what this game is about.

DeletedUser

No morale would benefit the strong. Morale would benefit the weak. This world has always had morale and always benefited the weak in that way. That's not to say morale is unfair. It has simply always been the rule and changing it may just be a breach of what's always been. Everyone has access to the settings of this world and players must plan and act in accordance to these rules, not react to their changes. A change to the basic rules would be unfair, albeit it would probably speed up a naturally occurring process of large fish eats small fish. Still, the large fish must remain active in order to eat.

DeletedUser

No morale would benefit the strong. Morale would benefit the weak. This world has always had morale and always benefited the weak in that way. That's not to say morale is unfair. It has simply always been the rule and changing it may just be a breach of what's always been. Everyone has access to the settings of this world and players must plan and act in accordance to these rules, not react to their changes. A change to the basic rules would be unfair, albeit it would probably speed up a naturally occurring process of large fish eats small fish. Still, the large fish must remain active in order to eat.

So you're saying W21 should be a weak world?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can understand your take on things with morale however to be honest morale is a slight pain it does not harm me that much. Yes I take it into account when moving forward but I have no problem burning 40 nukes to take a single village even a couple of 100 does not effect me that much.

I do wonder how you can back it up with players who have at best 2 villages? Some of the very small players have never been attacked & only have one not even at an academy stage. If this was a new world they would have been removed in short order. Do not forget that the world has been closed for over a year now.

Should it not be them who should be looking at the settings & questioning if its the world for them.

The fools in IMP, IT! & any other rim rat tribe think they can outlast us? Well the 3 years of premium on nearly every PnP account says they will not :)
They will not out grow us they will not beat us into boredom.

With that in mind please delete & try your luck on the next world as this one is mine & all your rent is well over due :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Erm, no. To neither of you. I don't understand why you guys can justify a major settings change at this time. We've played by these same settings since the world opened and everyone knows the settings who plays this world. It is their responsibility to know them. Changing them is not fair because we were never told that they would be changed.

For example, removing morale is fundamentally no less fair than changing the roles of swordsmen, spearmen, light cavalry, and axes. Entire strategies are developed around the rules and changing them would unfairly disrupt strategies heavily invested in because a future change in major settings wasn't announced when the world started.

alexwong

The world is changing everyday, and we have to make changes to catch up with times.

I think the change is a good step forward to improve game play and see the end of the server.

Of course, the losing side will protest but even without the changes, they can't make a difference either.

DeletedUser

Erm, no. To neither of you. I don't understand why you guys can justify a major settings change at this time. We've played by these same settings since the world opened and everyone knows the settings who plays this world. It is their responsibility to know them. Changing them is not fair because we were never told that they would be changed.

For example, removing morale is fundamentally no less fair than changing the roles of swordsmen, spearmen, light cavalry, and axes. Entire strategies are developed around the rules and changing them would unfairly disrupt strategies heavily invested in because a future change in major settings wasn't announced when the world started.

And would you still have this view if you were in PnP, no, thats the short answer.

DeletedUser80610

And would you still have this view if you were in PnP, no, thats the short answer.

He might..
Both love and hate morale do I.

@@
Midnight, after I assess my loses, I'm coming straight for you.
[spoil]
tumblr_l2bs9z10Po1qzpxv2o1_400.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

He might..
Both love and hate morale do I.

@@
Midnight, after I assess my loses, I'm coming straight for you.
[spoil]
tumblr_l2bs9z10Po1qzpxv2o1_400.png
[/spoil]

Ha, cause you've been so effective so far?

Don't worry, I'll take good care of your TA minions in your abscence :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80610

Ha, cause you've been so effective so far?

Don't worry, I'll take good care of your TA minions in your abscence :)

:icon_neutral:

EDIT: And what do you mean you'll take care of my minions?
You know I only led the TA for last Summer right?
I wasn't the only baron either. I was the only one for about 6 months but now there is four. :)

Why are you speaking like Yoda? :icon_eek:
Sound wise I must, troublesome times as these .. remain calm I must.

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They have changed many settings of this world over the time it has been open - noble trains, how to mark attacks, how to recruit troops. how to upgrade buildings. how to send reports & view them. plus loads of others.

All the above level the playing field for the poor player & give them a chance to grow if they invest both time & a very small amount of money in the game/ world.

For me before I even joined this world I thought morale would be removed at some point as it had been in all the old worlds I had played before I look at it the other way that they are spoiling the game for players who want to play. I feel they have done more than enough in the life of this world to help new players its about time they just gave in here & tried their luck on another world.

You can after all be in the top 200 of the world with 100 villages, thats 35 villages per year. Lets not also forget that the cost of nobles is now way down as well.

Even semi active I could gain 100 villages on a world in 6 months.

Just what sort of strategy is not growing for 3 years anyway?

DeletedUser80610

I don't think there is much more to discus on this topic.. Going off-topic seems to be the only thing left.

Could still make a few more arguments of why morale should stay or should go.. Should I stay or should I go nooowwww but eh'..

And Busa, I agree.. noblin' 20 villages a year isn't much of a strategy.. Although, if you don't mind using a couple more nukes from your nuke bank then it's not that big of a deal.
40% and under is a crap pile, just like hitting a tennis ball with a truck, trucks not gonna take any damage, tennis ball is finished.

DeletedUser

Yes, actually I would! But that's not the point. What you should be asking is: "Would I still have this view if I were 5x's bigger?" And again, I'd say yes! There's no pleasure in winning or having an increased advantage just because the world's settings changed in your favor. I mean, I'd look back and think that my accomplishments were less just because of a decision I didn't make. There's simply less of a sense of achievement.

alexwong

Yes, actually I would! But that's not the point. What you should be asking is: "Would I still have this view if I were 5x's bigger?" And again, I'd say yes! There's no pleasure in winning or having an increased advantage just because the world's settings changed in your favor. I mean, I'd look back and think that my accomplishments were less just because of a decision I didn't make. There's simply less of a sense of achievement.

Ironically, you are enjoying the huge morale advantage now.

I think you will agree to remove morale since it gives you no pleasure.

DeletedUser66513

As far as everyone on this side of the fence is concerned, we've won. We're mopping up, nobling the remnants of whats left. There is still some resistance in the form of IT!, but so far I've seen no other tribe even try to stop us - and even jen admits her tribe can't resist PnP, let alone PnP and Panda! together.

Which is why we want morale removed, to ensure the mopping up can go along more smoothly and we can have this world closed and move on. We would not have won because the settings were changed in our favour - we would have won because we owned everybody and then had the settings changed so that the numpties who tried to make us rage quit by forcing us to noble every single damned village before recognising defeat will realise they are being stupid sooner rather than later.

Its like a soccer game. We are 10-0 ahead with 5 minutes left to play, and the rest of the world doesn't realise that they don't actually have a chance of winning anymore :icon_rolleyes: