Unsung Heroes

DeletedUser

As I noticed Lord Congos move to the Random Blood family, I took a look at his profile, and from there to twstats..

Warband vs Random Blood.

An undeclared war. Or can this still be considered random skirmishes? It looks like a larger scale to me.
What began as random pickings from Warband seems to have received a lively response from RB.. Another war in world 2?

Sounds great.

DeletedUser

As I noticed Lord Congos move to the Random Blood family, I took a look at his profile, and from there to twstats..

Warband vs Random Blood.

An undeclared war. Or can this still be considered random skirmishes? It looks like a larger scale to me.
What began as random pickings from Warband seems to have received a lively response from RB.. Another war in world 2?

Sounds great.

It's been there for awhile now :lol: they say they are merely attacking red dots , there is no war going on :icon_razz:

walleye

looks like RB have been recruiting
congo and ramz fan
probably others aswell?

DeletedUser

i'm disappointed, this thread should be titled [BREAKING NEWS]Congo attacks people in other tribes

burnsy_14

Warband challenged Congo an Ramz to stop hiding behind an Aten an to show warband what they are made of, you can check all this on Congo's profile, but TWplus does stat that Congo is growing an taking alot of Warband villages aswell as Ramz

walleye

reading congo's profile is like watching a failed engineer test how long a line a brand of biro can draw, in terms of straight line kilometers

it....it just keeps going

DeletedUser

reading congo's profile is like watching a failed engineer test how long a line a brand of biro can draw, in terms of straight line kilometers

it....it just keeps going

I think I can write the same as him , let's see at 8:30 I woke up after a long night and I was and , not to mention that ..........

at 8:31 I got off bed , because I was too lazy to get off it at 8:30

at 8:32 I had my right feet at the floor and the other still in the bed

at 8:32:26 I had my left feet there

Meh I can't continue , he is better than me in this :icon_cry: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Amazing isn't it?

He took his first village 3 hours after leaving a tribe WB was allied with. Planning a battle against an ally while hiding under the ATEN name is probably one of the most honorable and courageous things anyone has done on TW. You are an inspiration to us all Lord Congo.

Look for WarBand to control much of the SE in a few months.

Well, did WB give RB a fair warning before starting the skrimishes against RB's smaller members near them soon after breaking out of HOT? HOT isn't allied with RB, but I'd think NAPs are worth of something. At least woth of being honoured :icon_rolleyes:

Yet, we didn't see any RB members crying on the forums, so what is wB doing here?

DeletedUser4514

Well, did WB give RB a fair warning before starting the skrimishes against RB's smaller members near them soon after breaking out of HOT? HOT isn't allied with RB, but I'd think NAPs are worth of something. At least woth of being honoured :icon_rolleyes:

Yet, we didn't see any RB members crying on the forums, so what is wB doing here?

No complaining. Sure, Congo grabbed some villages by launching a surprise attack. At least he's going out with a bang. He knows its his last battle, let him enjoy the first few days.

The only reason why Ramz came out out from under cover is that HOT just signed an alliance with RB (way to keep up to date Kesper:icon_rolleyes:), so he thinks he can safely attack inactive accounts. Not really any courage there to be spoken of. Watch him try to run again when the counterattacks begin. The hilarious thing is that he's bragging about his prowness in battle on his profile by counting the inactive villages he's taken. Based on the reports, its pretty clear that he doesn't know what he's doing, but BloodoftheKnights is clearing villages for him and even blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

And to your "point": RB has been trying to take villages with large, coordinated attacks for almost 2 months now. They just haven't been successful at it. Both sides have been picking at each other ever since Warband went independent and it looked like an easy target. RB had a large advantage at first, but that has diminished over time as they fell behind in growth. The leaders have been talking throughout the battles so there has been no reason to "warn" RB members that attacks were coming. They knew what red dots meant.

DeletedUser2566

The only reason why Ramz came out out from under cover is that HOT just signed an alliance with RB (way to keep up to date Kesper:icon_rolleyes:), so he thinks he can safely attack inactive accounts. Not really any courage there to be spoken of. Watch him try to run again when the counterattacks begin. The hilarious thing is that he's bragging about his prowness in battle on his profile by counting the inactive villages he's taken. Based on the reports, its pretty clear that he doesn't know what he's doing, but BloodoftheKnights is clearing villages for him and even blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

hmm.. i hope he fights this time as he's been claiming he would. or well, resisting at least.

DeletedUser

If everything can be accomplished by dreaming...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't have a dream..how you gonna have a dream come true?

Not my own...it is from a song...:)

DeletedUser

that HOT just signed an alliance with RB (way to keep up to date Kesper:icon_rolleyes:)

At the time Warband left HOT, RB and HOT were NAPed. Any Alliance signed just now is irrelevant to that, plus I didn't refer Ramz with a single word, only Congo.

Also, I can't say what Warband sees as "large coordinated attacks" but so far the attacks from RB have only come rather from single players than full scale attacks aiming to whipe Warband out at any section.
At the time Warband went inactive, RB certainly showed no aggression towards them nor they were considered as easy target. I mean, look at the map or numbers :icon_rolleyes:
The conflict from RB's side is all about defending your own, not to take anything from anyone else. It's WB that consodered RB as a target, the way I see it.

chelsentus

Warband vs Random Blood.

Sounds great.

Finally someone found out, Yes there is a war going on but its not between RB and WB, It between The Force-RB Confederation and WB, It started a few Weeks back when we were targetted as random red dots by WB. And If you want stats then its all going well with caps and losses for both sides.

Last edited:

chelsentus

looks like RB have been recruiting
congo and ramz fan
probably others aswell?

Ramz Fan always had Random Blood in his heart and he had only left for a short period of time and just Co-Incedentaly returned during this war, I dont know about Congo though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ramz Fan always had Random Blood in his heart and he had only left for a short period of time and just Co-Incedentaly returned during this war, I dont know about Congo though.

I don't always understand Ramz reasonings, but if he wants to show the world he has what it takes, I'm ready to give my (yeah, so mighty :icon_rolleyes:) support on him.

Congo is, I guess, tired of words and looking for fight. The Foce-RB - WB is at the right scale for him to make a difference there, I'd assume. Though, I don't think anyone can understand him in the end.

chelsentus

At least he's going out with a bang. He knows its his last battle, let him enjoy the first few days.

I dont know about that.

Look at the following link and then say Wishus was Inactive.

Wishus

And to your "point": RB has been trying to take villages with large, coordinated attacks for almost 2 months now. They just haven't been successful at it. Both sides have been picking at each other ever since Warband went independent and it looked like an easy target. RB had a large advantage at first, but that has diminished over time as they fell behind in growth. The leaders have been talking throughout the battles so there has been no reason to "warn" RB members that attacks were coming. They knew what red dots meant.

Wasnt WB part of HOT 2 months ago and we had a NAP?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4514

Look at the following link and then say Wishus was Inactive.

Wishus

That account has been sat for about 3 or 4 months now. Since before the first RB war. RB knew this, that's why they targetted it in both conflicts. I don't need a link to know that wishus is no longer in my forums.

Wasnt WB part of HOT 2 months ago and we had a NAP?

Yes. And when we left HOT we cancelled all diplomacy. Your leaders were informed at that time that there would be no diplomacy with them after they asked to keep the NAP intact. That they did not communicate that information to you, take it up with them and stop whining on the global forums about it.
If the concept of "independent tribe" is too hard for you to understand, perhaps you should resist the urge to post on the forums.

DeletedUser4514

You want stats? Here's the stats. Warband vs. the entire RB-Force confederation (12 tribes worth):

Side 1: WB1066
Side 2: ~{RB}~ ~RB2~ ~RB3~ ~RB4~ ~RB5~ Force ForceW ForceE F-Rock FLLAP FZP FRulz

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 176
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 67
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 109

Side 1: Total conquers against other side points value: 1,415,637
Side 2: Total conquers against other side points value: 576,582
Difference: Total conquers against other side points value: 839,055

Off-hand, I would say that Warband is winning this one quite nicely, but Junkmongers recent campaign was successful in that probably doubled the captures of RB-force. Considering Warband only has about a half dozen players on the frontline, I would say that we're performing pretty well.