Unsung Heroes

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Christiaanp...Dead heat means that we were about equal. When I left, we had each traded more or less 100 villages each. I don't know what happened after I left.

Lagmonster

Christiaanp...Dead heat means that we were about equal. When I left, we had each traded more or less 100 villages each. I don't know what happened after I left.

Wishus got a new player who proceeded to knock seven bells out of Force and the fetid corpse of Random Blood alongside Fisher Women (without needing any tribal or allied support I might add). This continued until certain (still mostly unknown to me anyway) TW members decided to intervene, claim the rotting carcass of RB and support most Force members (except Scarymom for some reason). Force and Random Blood got destroyed entirely in the NE, save for the members Steeveo snuck into TW.

I'm not sure anyone cared about what happened to TIO.

Bloodoftheknights account became legal currency on W2.

Christiaanp was setting new records for the number of Force players being account-sat at once I suspect.

Last edited:

christiaanp

Christiaanp was setting new records for the number of Force players being account-sat at once I suspect.

at least thats what you guys think, but nobody knew how many I sat and the reason. Highest geuss of TW was 13 I think

Last edited: