Unusable premium points

UcantEme

Hello people.
Some of the premium points I have recently acquired are never usable in the game. Why is that so?

DeletedUser110007

I am not sure if this is the right thread, but I have lots of premium points but when I try to use them it forces me to purchase with currency. Are there some worlds where you cannot use premium points? I have been away for a couple years and just started back up. I’m in world 109 and tried to extend loot assistant and it had no option for premium points, just charged me $0.99.

Hopefully someone here can answer my questions. Thank you for your time.

Upvote 0

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right thread, but I have lots of premium points but when I try to use them it forces me to purchase with currency. Are there some worlds where you cannot use premium points? I have been away for a couple years and just started back up. I’m in world 109 and tried to extend loot assistant and it had no option for premium points, just charged me $0.99.

Hopefully someone here can answer my questions. Thank you for your time.

Hey,

If you are using the app, Apple policy forces us to have you buy from their store instead of using ingame currency. In this case, I would recommend that you briefly login on the browser version ( www.tribalwars.net ) , activate the premium feature you want using your premium points and then continue playing over the app.

Upvote 0