Up Coming Tribes

velibor

Haven't seen this thread so i'd start it to kill some boredom

With the tribe world still being settled at large, which tribes do you think are underdogs rising from the bellow? Although some tribes have grown large they're not out of anyone's reach yet...

Do you think the tribe world will continue to be dominated by the main core tribes or are there any new tribes on the horizon which may shake up the rankings?

Tribes

Last edited:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The final hug

Haven't seen this thread so i'd start it to kill some boredom

With the tribe world still being settled at large, which tribes do you think are underdogs rising from the bellow? Although some tribes have grown large they're not out of anyone's reach yet...

Do you think the tribe world will continue to be dominated by the main core tribes or are there any new tribes on the horizon which may shake up the rankings?

I believe the world will be dominated finally by yet another merge. As the big tribes become slaves to themselves as their ranking members merge into yet another super tribe. But to do this they must first promote another fake war. So their members can be weakened prior to the merge. That is the way this world is played.

DeletedUser

Don't put cruel in the same bracket as tribes that merge

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never willl.. its not cruel... LOL... there are many other words for acts of insane and useless disregard of what is normal. Cruel is not really fitting...LOL>

DeletedUser

No merging going to happen from us here in S an G. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nah, S an G is gearing up for war isn't it? K.B contacted you asking you to kill W.B with them/ work together to kill W.B

DeletedUser

Yes they did ask us that, but unfortunately we have other plans, and will have to fend for themselves. Probably won't last long.

Nice tribe btw, only just noticed 4am when they zoomed out the maps ;)

DeletedUser

my tribe (4am) is top 20 now and climbing. Which is great to consider a month ago we were a 1000 point, four member tribe started on the rim.

Heavyreigns

Although we were aware of before hand you did just pop onto the screen today. 4am has good location and feeding room with a chance to hold the rim. will be interesting to watch them and how other tribes respond to their new rank.

On a side note KB has been looking for someone to save them since they arrived on planet 72. Got alot of people killed in the process but pretty sure it was just the naive ones that would have passed anyway.

DeletedUser

KB has some decent members but I think the longevity of the tribe isn't too sure at the moment. They're just setting roots down, seem to be alienating their local tribes, don't control a continent or a heavy percentage of a continent. I'm just curious to see if they will change that through war or diplomacy.

DeletedUser113867

Truly was on of our bad ideas, and would only have been 6 of you, but we found a new path.

It was 8 and i have the messages to prove it and it was one of the worst because we refused.

You found a new path? you mean we said no and then no again and for a third time no, but you did not want it and arent a merging tribe.

you even offered dukeship just to get us there.

Why are you pretending to be 2 players in the exturnals?

DeletedUser

maybe it's two co-players, also it doesn't matter if you rejected their merge offers or not. They're still doing great and when one door closes another one opens. Maybe that rejection lead them on the path they actually needed.

On the flip side, I'm glad you didn't merge. The more tribes there are in the world the more competition there is. I'd only ever merge with a very close ally. Nobody else.