Upcoming wars?

DeletedUser

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I was thinking what debate/discussion that I could start and I came up with this one. I am sure we have had this in the past but the past is the past. But this is the present.

Now, clearly I am not wanting to know everybody diplomacy (but please dont make this stop you... :lol:) but I should advise you to post only possible wars that dont concern your tribe as in that way you will prevent any misunderstandings ( if you get where im coming from...).

Again, I must stress the fact that i do not want this to be turned into yet another flaming thread (I feel somehow this part is going to be ignored). Please post your opinions. Remember, any views expressed in this thread is solely the author's opinion, it does not reflect the opinion of the general public. Posters post at their own discretion. I am not responsible for any future declarations which may or may not be voiced in this thread.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking Boo! might get tired in their corner and bust a move somewhere? I would.

( If this isn't the place for speculation like I've done here let me know. I'll delete it. )

DeletedUser98475

Nyx vs 7/e/Brew?

:eek: vs Che!?

ermmm

MSQ vs BH?

yaz vs Bern?
:p

DeletedUser

CHE! vs :eek:, BnH, =los=, tdhusa.

-BH- vs area

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not familiar with that war mate;) thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser

:O haha :D even funnier. meh but your in Fray...bit too far from me...but your welcome to send me cookies from tht far :p

brdaerz109

TDHUSA have started to War T~V Which means DA are involved Which brings Fray! into the picture .

As i understand TDHUSA and Fray have a bad relationship as Fray! said they wanted to noble TDHUSA's Farms or there would be no alliance . Somehow this was resolved and now Fray! supporting T~V and DA attacking TDHUSA . Wont be long and i see a merge from somewhere

DeletedUser

Typical Fray diplomacy. Good luck TDHUSA, hope you guys keep trucking

DeletedUser

TDHUSA have started to War T~V Which means DA are involved Which brings Fray! into the picture .

As i understand TDHUSA and Fray have a bad relationship as Fray! said they wanted to noble TDHUSA's Farms or there would be no alliance . Somehow this was resolved and now Fray! supporting T~V and DA attacking TDHUSA . Wont be long and i see a merge from somewhere

I'd love to see proof of this.

brdaerz109

I'd love to see proof of this.

You would love to see prove of Fray wanting to noble barbs . Really ?

Fray are helping T~V but i feel sure DA will start soon

Look at the stats if you don't believe me . Not much but TDHUSA are up 8-6 against Fray and T~V.

But it's only just started

Last edited:

DeletedUser

4zl vs fray will happen soon enough, frays running out of nap time with them and also several of their members have been irritating 4zl members so itll kick off soon enough, 4zl are just clearing behind them up before pushing into fray from the back

of course none of this is true and i have just made it up but then its a hypothetical question answered with a hypothetical situation......or is it

DeletedUser98475

You would love to see prove of Fray wanting to noble barbs . Really ?

Fray are helping T~V but i feel sure DA will start soon

Look at the stats if you don't believe me . Not much but TDHUSA are up 8-6 against Fray and T~V.

But it's only just started

Rim issues are not very known of, and we have bigger problems, Not much bigger 2bh, but still bigger.

If we wanted to help T-V or w/e they are called, we would of by now.

So do not just assume man :p
and if we were warring you, we would of declared?

DeletedUser

4zl vs fray will happen soon enough, frays running out of nap time with them and also several of their members have been irritating 4zl members so itll kick off soon enough, 4zl are just clearing behind them up before pushing into fray from the back

of course none of this is true and i have just made it up but then its a hypothetical question answered with a hypothetical situation......or is it

lots of people irritate each other, it doesn't mean that we will war though. Plus we never know yet as innov or chess might win that war leaving no fray to fight :O