Update for IMP

DeletedUser

But it's a bloody good start. :)

I haz completely off topic question tho ..who do you play as in DSL? I dun like it cause all of my enemies on this world are my enemies on that one (DSL members).

Look through every name and you'll figure it out. <3

DeletedUser

I think the 30:0 shows the continual dedication to the war effort. Maybe at times it has looked slow and others there has been the flurry. But the determination by both sides which is what needs to be admired

DeletedUser

But the determination by both sides which is what needs to be admired

Aye, I don't think anyone, except perhaps Alexis, sees PnP taking any serious damage from IMP in the future, but I do have some respect for IMP for standing against PnP for as long as they have.

Most tribes would have cracked by now, but Alexis has managed to keep hers together, stay in the top 10, and she even made #1 in the world for 2010 "year in conquers" ranking.
http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=2010_roundup

Still, I wonder if IMP will live to see another year.

Last edited by a moderator:

XxBRICKSTERxX

How many of those conquers were villages that were taken back from pnp after loyalty was lowered?

alexwong

alexis used dead accounts to push herself up.

I wont be surprised she was top in that area.
by making this statement, i guess she will be using those dead accounts to attack me soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everyone loves to attack you Alex you should know by now.

Nearly getting to number one in ODD when we finish up the 2 above you:)

DeletedUser66513

I didn't get my usual 100 nukes or so from alexis after my latest K61 barb :'(

DeletedUser66513

She could at least have set teh usual IMP cronies on me :(

I feels left out :eek:

DeletedUser84906

I haz completely off topic question tho ..who do you play as in DSL? I dun like it cause all of my enemies on this world are my enemies on that one (DSL members).

He´s in DSL?!? :icon_eek::icon_confused: