Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262,273
Side 2: 0
Difference: 262,273

chart
[/spoil]

That's just two more than Panda! has in the past 48 hours against all other tribes in the top 15. You're right, that is pretty pathetic.

Sid, your missing the most important part here. The one posting the stats here was a member of your tribe :/

P.s:
Considering we're not at war with NOw, Virus, Kon, and IT!, and nibble at the other three you mentioned who have less to eat from I think you're point is invalid.

DeletedUser

Regardless of him posting it shows the lack of re-caps, it is a small time frame but its still the reality of how things are. The caps on both sides are not impressive, but not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

In case you missed it mef, Si's post was in response to Chachi... who is a member of your tribe.
We really shouldn't have to spell this out. :icon_eek:

Chachi´s in Panda!?!? :icon_confused:

Lol. Man, if you check my post again, you will notice i mentioned stats, and if i am correct, the only 2 posting stats where you and sid :icon_wink:

My point here was(directed to sid), that we have never posted any stats, so i dont see where we are bragging out..

If the stats arent good enough, then so be it :)

scarlet ash

I've been watching Panda! nobling in K79 for the last week which does frustrate me as I've stated to several people like shtaal :p. Seeing they have been getting them through gifted villages now drives me insane >:C.

Is Chachi not Satrix?

DeletedUser84906

I've been watching Panda! nobling in K79 for the last week which does frustrate me as I've stated to several people like shtaal :p. Seeing they have been getting them through gifted villages now drives me insane >:C.

Is Chachi not Satrix?

Gifted?

We ran a great OP on those players, with the result of them geting internaled :icon_neutral:

And yes, chachi is one of teh 2 players on the satrix acc.

DeletedUser80610

Gifted?

We ran a great OP on those players, with the result of them geting internaled :icon_neutral:

And yes, chachi is one of teh 2 players on the satrix acc.

Orly? ..I thought it was pretty obvious that they were gifting the villages.
Plus they refused support :p ..

DeletedUser84906

Orly? ..I thought it was pretty obvious that they were gifting the villages.
Plus they refused support :p ..

If they resfused support, thats your problem.

It happened what happens in every well done OP. Major ennoblements on the player, he quits, gets internally nobled. Simple as that.

spacemanspiff92

http://www.twstats.com/en21/index.php?page=player&id=3301100&mode=history
oh please +300,000 ODD, -500,000 points?
That's simply unnatural.
You may not be aware of it, but I guarantee one of your members struck a deal with our simon paine replacement.
She/He is not telling us when or where support is needed, and continues to ignore our mail.
This player obviously hasn't quit, either, cause the mail is shown as read.
frustrating stuff.

point is, it doesn't take much skill to noble an empty village, whether you are aware of it or not

DeletedUser

Chachi´s in Panda!?!? :icon_confused:

Are you serious... :icon_rolleyes:
*shakes head* Aaaanyways

Lol. Man, if you check my post again, you will notice i mentioned stats, and if i am correct, the only 2 posting stats where you and sid :icon_wink:

My point here was(directed to sid), that we have never posted any stats, so i dont see where we are bragging out..

If the stats arent good enough, then so be it :)

The reason, Sid was talking about stats, was because Chachi, was attempting to belittle the ones which I posted, of which he fumbled the meaning for.
Regardless, you have also taken the wrong idea/intention and seem similarly confused.

We were responding to chachi, highlighting that his tribe PANDA, have done much worse than PnP, because he was saying PnP's stats were unimpressive, so, by replying to him about his own tribes even further unimpressiveness (if that is a word) we are showing that his point is invalid.

What is it exactly that you don't understand here?

That's simply unnatural.
You may not be aware of it, but I guarantee one of your members struck a deal with our simon paine replacement.
She/He is not telling us when or where support is needed, and continues to ignore our mail.
frustrating stuff.

point is, it doesn't take much skill to noble an empty village, whether you are aware of it or not

Agreed, this was an obvious gifting of villages, the stats don't lie and it would be foolhardy to argue otherwise.
*stares hard at Mef*

DeletedUser91091

That's simply unnatural.
frustrating stuff.

There could also be several factors. The player so 1000s of incomings and said 'Oh Sh*t!' and decided to just let the attackers take the villages in hope of cross nobles. Or the player is not smart like a player in k9 who defended the Nuke (Killing it) and then dodged the nobles??

Like the old saying goes Stats show that 90% of all stats are made up :)

spacemanspiff92

well i also forgot to mention that we scouted the player's villages (the original simon paine found a replacement) and the villages in the areas where they were being attacked were being cleared on a regular basis. We even moved ahead and started nobling the account for ourselves, because he keeps clearing the villages near the Panda/TA border

i'm not bashing panda or anything, don't get me wrong, you guys are my hope for the world :D
i'm just saying it really looks like you guys are getting gifted villages from one of our players
no offense is meant for anybody, seriously

DeletedUser84906

That's simply unnatural.
frustrating stuff.

Meh, i dont keep up with southern buissness ;D
My point is, an OP was made, dunno what happened there, but we are gaining villages :icon_redface:

Are you serious... :icon_rolleyes:
*shakes head* Aaaanyways

Didnt thought i should use sarcasm bb-codes with you midnight :icon_rolleyes:

The reason, Sid was talking about stats, was because Chachi, was attempting to belittle the ones which I posted, of which he fumbled the meaning for.
Regardless, you have also taken the wrong idea/intention and seem similarly confused.

We were responding to chachi, highlighting that his tribe PANDA, have done much worse than PnP, because he was saying PnP's stats were unimpressive, so, by replying to him about his own tribes even further unimpressiveness (if that is a word) we are showing that his point is invalid.

What is it exactly that you don't understand here?

Theres nothing i dont understand, and nothing to confuse me. You seem to not be geting my point.

Now, im going to try explain my point as easy as possible:
.Midnight posts stats.
.Chachi said those stats arent good enough to brag out.
.Sid replies with Panda stats.
.Mef replies to sid saying hes post is pointless as we never posted any stats. If we would have posted stats, to compare, then fine, but we didnt. Sid post was based in comparison, where chachi´s was about yours.

Want me to highlight the important thing here, in case it wasnt understood. This wasnt a comparison, it was chachi talking about pnp stats, stats that where posted here, not panda stats.*

Agreed, this was an obvious gifting of villages, the stats don't lie and it would be foolhardy to argue otherwise.
*stares hard at Mef*

*Sweating*

@Chacheh - Midnight was just posting stats to update us on the war, not to brag out for those conquers. So hopefully this argument ends here :)

/mef out

DeletedUser

Once half priced nobles begins, i will be taking 30 vills in 1 day from imp, maybe more, seeing as i have huge front with them :D

DeletedUser

Once half priced nobles begins, i will be taking 30 vills in 1 day from imp, maybe more, seeing as i have huge front with them :D

lemme know when you need me to build up the walls eh.

(i will teach you to send a decent train before then too <3)

spacemanspiff92

...sandy, how do you find time for 4 accounts in 4 different worlds? danggg

half price nobles will be good and bad
mostly bad for everyone else that isn't PnP