Update for IMP

DeletedUser

Let me highlight where you have gone wrong:

Now, im going to try explain my point as easy as possible:
.Midnight posts stats.
.Chachi said those stats arent good enough to brag out.
.Sid replies with Panda stats.
.Mef replies to sid saying hes post is pointless as we never posted any stats. If we would have posted stats, to compare, then fine, but we didnt. Sid post was based in comparison, where chachi´s was about yours.

You don't have to post stats. If you are going to rag on someone elses tribe, then your own tribe should be able to back up the statement.
In this case, Chachi's tribe could not.

Hence there was a point to Sid's post.
A very important point.
He was proving that Chachi cannot talk about stats, because his own are so poor.

^Thats what happened.
How is that pointless? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

...sandy, how do you find time for 4 accounts in 4 different worlds? danggg

half price nobles will be good and bad
mostly bad for everyone else that isn't PnP

awesome coplayers and killer account management.

<3 donald, kingy, tony and taz

spacemanspiff92

@sandy
yeah, that's damn impressive

@the other argument going on
what are you guys even arguing about, seriously. we should be in more celebration mode, what with the half-priced nobles coming in hot

spacemanspiff92

idunno, i could barely handle 2 worlds
it takes too much brain power to focus on two completely different situations much less 4
maybe that's just me

and those ranks aren't bad at all...

DeletedUser

On topic*

IMP is just playing with you guys we could do serious damage i think PnP will occasionally fall.

DeletedUser

Let me highlight where you have gone wrong:

You don't have to post stats. If you are going to rag on someone elses tribe, then your own tribe should be able to back up the statement.
In this case, Chachi's tribe could not.

Hence there was a point to Sid's post.
A very important point.
He was proving that Chachi cannot talk about stats, because his own are so poor.

^Thats what happened.
How is that pointless? :icon_eek:

This entire conversation is pointless. I posted that I don't think pnp's war stats against IMP have been very impressive for the last couple months but misunderstood the point of midnight's post and should not have blasted the stats he posted as "bragging". Sid comes on and posts non war stats from Panda, including a number of tribes we've not fighting and says I don't have room to talk about pnp because Panda's stats are even worse however, my point was specifically directed at pnp's war with IMP and not their total ennoblements (which is what sid's stats deal more with though he does have a point).

On topic: I expect pnp's ennoblements to increase greatly with half priced nobles and think they will finally be able to sink the knife into IMP and deal some lasting damage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously guys i think there are so many good things to fight about on this world, btu this sure as hell isnt one of them...

DeletedUser

On topic*

IMP is just playing with you guys we could do serious damage i think PnP will occasionally fall.

How can we occasionally fall... :/ Surely an entire tribe falling is a once a world event.

...and in response to the rest of the thread... because I am bored and want to get involved. All I see is Midnight posting stats... ok not olympic standards but certainly better than Pandas! (question mark part of the name not to add emphasis :p). I think the point is Panda doubters and criticisers save it for when you actually do something of note (or of more note than 30 in 48 hours!).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can we occasionally fall... :/ Surely an entire tribe falling is a once a world event.

I was thinking exactly that. This "producer" chap, doesn't exactly make much sense... :icon_confused:

@the other argument going on
what are you guys even arguing about, seriously. we should be in more celebration mode, what with the half-priced nobles coming in hot

Oh I will... once it's approved.

DeletedUser

Yes, you're right we'll get right on it.

/end sarcasm

Seriously. You think we care? We're in no big hurry. Why should we rush ourselves just to show big fat numbers to please you?
Yes. to make me happy :D

baha
an update for another tribe, the TA have reached a stable 100 members with only 17 inactive members :D

while I do agree PnP should be having more conquers against IMP, they're still conquering them. IMP needs to get something done, or they're just going to slowly fade :\
Only 17. Only.

IMP were always going to fade :p

On topic*

Facedesk. Facedesk. Facedesk. :icon_neutral:

You guys aren't "playing" with anybody. You cannot do ANY serious damage AT ALL, and I Don't see PnP failing, especially not against a tribe with the capability not even matching that of a noob. :lol:

DeletedUser80610

You guys aren't "playing" with anybody. You cannot do ANY serious damage AT ALL, and I Don't see PnP failing, especially not against a tribe with the capability not even matching that of a noob. :lol:

This makes me sad, I like IMP, and I know they do try .. but I don't think they can do anything serious right now either.
Less of a defensive front line, less members and a lot less activity, it's a bit to late to suddenly stand up straight to PnP.

spacemanspiff92

@pkerz
i was addressing the Tribal Astronauts [TA] not IMP
we have 17/100 inactive members. it's an accomplishment for us :]

DeletedUser

@pkerz
i was addressing the Tribal Astronauts [TA] not IMP
we have 17/100 inactive members. it's an accomplishment for us :]
ohh.. ehehe

IMP= 85%+ inactive noobs :)

30 players who grow

+ the players sitting on the account and not growing
+ control over the acounts
+ better skilled
+ better acitivty of those who do play
+ better organization
+ better network of players that can re-take accounts if needed

Doens't even come close to comparing.

+1

DeletedUser80610

30 players who grow

+ better skilled
+ better organization

But it's a bloody good start. :)

I haz completely off topic question tho ..who do you play as in DSL? I dun like it cause all of my enemies on this world are my enemies on that one (DSL members).

DeletedUser74079

30 players who grow

+ better skilled
+ better organization

Sitting on the account and not growing isn't exactly the most active thing ever...