Update on life; new novels, old goals

DeletedUser92

Hey there, 'ol pals on W30. You might or might not remember me as that guy who led that tribe that time. But, seriously, how is everyone doing? I still log on once in a while, and I've spoken to a few folks in-game, but as always things seem to come back to the fact that I'm more or less retired, and as a result I'm more or less not around. Life is alright for me. I live with my girlfriend, now, and I'm still an educator and writer and all that. I'm also still vaguely a megalomaniac. ;)

On that note, I will say that the biggest thing going on for me this minute is that I've written another book and I'm taking pre-orders for it. Its really an awesome story and I hope some of my old TW pals will at least give me a hand in spreading the word around so I can make sure this project gets off the ground. If not, I understand. I had a lot of friends here, and a lot of enemies too!

Otherwise, feel free to just toss some discussion about! Tell me how the world is!

DeletedUser92

When are you making a new Hellestarian Empire?

I still run the Hellestar Roleplaying Community, if that's what you're asking? I know, I know, you're asking if I (we) plan to make another Tribalwars tribe. And...We don't. I don't. I still have one going in W30, but its a phantom (as you know).

Otherwise, life is good. :)

DeletedUser92

Actually an amendment. There is a new Hellestarian Empire. Its not in this game, and its not THE. If you're interested in trying it, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Chances are it will not be a game that lasts, however!

DeletedUser71844

Actually an amendment. There is a new Hellestarian Empire. Its not in this game, and its not THE. If you're interested in trying it, let me know. I'll hook you up.

Chances are it will not be a game that lasts, however!

What exactly is it?

It's got my attention :icon_cool: