[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

beldin to be honest i thinkit was more than 10-15 villages..

and each of those, had at least 60k sp and sw in them so ye.

iam now fighting, ( and losing village ) but iam not btohered becuase its my own troops that are doing it.

only now am i getting support

I know you always tried to support yourself. I also tried, except in extreme cases like those big assaults, I ask support.

Grtz
Beldin

Unhacked Highborn

Donaldinio you are awsome bro, "bows" was intense, and im sure i will enjoy every last minet till the bell rings ehh ;), each and every ville will hold its name forever they have all earned there tag,

Highborn

DeletedUser15940

Donaldinio you are awsome bro, "bows" was intense, and im sure i will enjoy every last minet till the bell rings ehh ;), each and every ville will hold its name forever they have all earned there tag,

Highborn

Hmmmm..... I will keep my silence on this one.

But! Thanks for giving credit! Im sure Donald loves it ;)

I mean cmon! everyone knows your one of THE BEST Fighters HOT has to offer. And for you to actually come out and admit it was a tough battle for villages is nice :)

Last edited:

Unhacked Highborn

Hmmmm..... I will keep my silence on this one.

But! Thanks for giving credit! Im sure Donald loves it ;)

I mean cmon! everyone knows your one of THE BEST Fighters HOT has to offer. And for you to actually come out and admit it was a tough battle for villages is nice :)

I always give credit where credit is due period plan and simple, was intense, i loved it, blood if you look back a few posts on one of these threads i gave you and ramz shout outs for all the hard work sitting you guys have done it takes alot of tribal pride to do that kinda work.

Highborn is a machine. Period. =]

Thank you ramz, your no slouch yourself there ;)

DeletedUser

yey...

thanks., everyone is happy, i ahd help from BOTK when i was'nt on. hes good :)

DeletedUser15940

I always give credit where credit is due period plan and simple, was intense, i loved it, blood if you look back a few posts on one of these threads i gave you and ramz shout outs for all the hard work sitting you guys have done it takes alot of tribal pride to do that kinda work.

Thank you ramz, your no slouch yourself there ;)

I saw it Highborn and i appreciate your gratitude for the time i put into my members and tribe. specially those on the front line >=(

DeletedUser15940

yey...

thanks., everyone is happy, i ahd help from BOTK when i was'nt on. hes good :)

SHH SHH SHH SHH SHHH!!!

Dont tell em Everything!

Dont worry guys.. Im a newb.. what can i do? besides keep over 34 villages being spammed with nobles all arriving seconds apart in every one of those villages >=)))

DeletedUser

:)

you did somethings i will admit ahah :)

but ahh well, iam not bothered, its just a game :)

Unhacked Highborn

SHH SHH SHH SHH SHHH!!!

Dont tell em Everything!

Dont worry guys.. Im a newb.. what can i do? besides keep over 34 villages being spammed with nobles all arriving seconds apart in every one of those villages >=)))

i worked harder on that one than i wish to admit :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser15940

i worked harder on that one than i wish to admit :lol::lol::lol:

:)

Tbh you only gained a couple of villages cuz Donald goofed and sent the wrong amount of troops >=(

Alwell though :)

I enjoyed spending the time i did defending against you. it was quite fun and it was nice for a lil warm up ;)

Last edited: