[Updated] HOT vs TIO/RB Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date

ramz fan

I admit that in the end, I failed to lead RB to the winning side. But there were the numerous reasons for it, and don't think that I didn't try.
So if you say that you're better, then PROOVE it. Don't speak, act...

And if you keep on saying that Dwarve is my toy-boy, I have a message for you:
- I like him as a friend ! I never approved what he did here, and he knows it.
- He's straight, I respect that. If he was gay, I wouldn't mind, he knows that as well.
- I forgave him a long time ago for what he did. I don't know if I told him already, but I forgave him.

Grtz
Beldin

How about this. Leave CDE and ill prove some stuff.

DeletedUser

so you still play? whenever i find your ign and i have spare time, ill see to it that you should have never left RB. Fair enough?

I hate Fizz for leaving, under my command.
If he would have stayed, but left now, under your command, I could fully agree with him :) :)

DeletedUser7529

And if you keep on saying that Dwarve is my toy-boy, I have a message for you:
- I like him as a friend ! I never approved what he did here, and he knows it.
- He's straight, I respect that. If he was gay, I wouldn't mind, he knows that as well.
- I forgave him a long time ago for what he did. I don't know if I told him already, but I forgave him.

Grtz
Beldin

I don't think anyone was talking about Dwarve...

Maybe you're using that post as a message to Dwarve...

Anyways... too much info.

Much better leaving it as:

Beldin ; Dragonmaster

Not as :

Beldin ; BoyLover

DeletedUser15940

Nah. he knows your good. it would be me.

But who knows.. he will only call for support from the 50 some people around and get everything stacked to 100k/100k again like he does in everywar.

Never once did you defend your own account.

DeletedUser

Nah, CDE receives my remaining villages, along with some other allies of me, since I decided yesterday to again give away a lot of my villages :)

The dutch server takes a lot of time: The tribe I lead there :)

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;779749 said:

Beldin ; Dragonmaster

Not as :

Beldin ; BoyLover

QFT

ramz fan

Nah, CDE receives my remaining villages, along with some other allies of me, since I decided yesterday to again give away a lot of my villages :)

The dutch server takes a lot of time: The tribe I lead there :)

are you as pathetic there as you are here? yet another excuse though.

DeletedUser

so you still play? whenever i find your ign and i have spare time, ill see to it that you should have never left RB. Fair enough?

Hehe, then come find me ;)
I bet you might have a clue of who I am, but I leave you to the object of "Finding Fizzmann"
Oohhh, I love the sound of that, almost as the movie "Finding Nemo"
^^ :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7529

Nah. he knows your good. it would be me.

But who knows.. he will only call for support from the 50 some people around and get everything stacked to 100k/100k again like he does in everywar.

Never once did you defend your own account.

There's nothing wrong with receiving support.

It shows the tribe really loves you. Or your allies really love you. They don't want you to lose villages.

If your tribe is not supporting you... that's sad. Unless range is a factor.

That's one part.

The bigger part is fighting back. Not just sitting with support. Ahem Chelsentus.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;779749 said:

Beldin ; Dragonmaster

Not as :

Beldin ; BoyLover

At least I did admit that I'm gay. But, as most gays: I'm respectful in real life, not a pervert. And normal.
Don't think that gays are perverts :) they're the same as straight people: some are obsessed, most aren't :)

But this isn't a discussion about gays here ;-) And yes, that message was more or less directed to him, if he would read it.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;779757 said:

It shows the tribe really loves you. Or your allies really love you. They don't want you to lose villages.

That's one part.

The bigger part is fighting back. Not just sitting with support. Ahem Chelsentus.

ok sure :)

DeletedUser

That's one part.

Indeed, I received massive supports. But note to you: all big players ask support to their tirbe if under attack. And yep, I received support in about 10-15 villages.

And at the same moment, I was still nobling Hot-villages :)

Grtz
Beldin

ramz fan

That's one part.

no no no you got it all wrong. ask tw about the support. ask aten about the support.

DeletedUser

But you do know that you're lowering yourself now by flaming on me :p

I don't care anymore. Most people know, these days, that I'm trying to keep sometimes a bit of fun in it. I don't care anymore about this world.

I know lots do hate me, or disrepect me. But at the some moment, a lot do know what I was worth, and who I am.

And those people are the reasons I keep on playing this game, and modding this game.

Grtz
Beldin

DeletedUser7529

At least I did admit that I'm gay. But, as most gays: I'm respectful in real life, not a pervert. And normal.
Don't think that gays are perverts :) they're the same as straight people: some are obsessed, most aren't :)

But this isn't a discussion about gays here ;-) And yes, that message was more or less directed to him, if he would read it.

Grtz
Beldin

Haha, that's cool man.

I respect that.

You have your rights, I have mine.

Life; Liberty; and the Pursuit of Happiness.

ramz fan

But you do know that you're lowering yourself now by flaming on me :p

I don't care anymore. Most people know, these days, that I'm trying to keep sometimes a bit of fun in it. I don't care anymore about this world.

I know lots do hate me, or disrepect me. But at the some moment, a lot do know what I was worth, and who I am.

And those people are the reasons I keep on playing this game, and modding this game.

Grtz
Beldin

your attempting to end it but you still feel the impulse to make the first statement?

DeletedUser

Hello beldin,

I do not think it is good to talk about it here, your life should not be complicated and that it would be good to take on a topic so funny

Greeing.
Mauricio.-

DeletedUser7529

Indeed, I received massive supports. But note to you: all big players ask support to their tirbe if under attack. And yep, I received support in about 10-15 villages.

And at the same moment, I was still nobling Hot-villages :)

Grtz
Beldin

Yeah, that's support put to good use.

Unlike some players which I won't name.

They receive support and don't even fight.