Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/res-senderV2.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net! ticket nr. t13653312
DISAPPROVED ON .NL! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LURKING HERE, DONT USE IT ON .NL!

Hi all, this one was requested a while so here it is

This allows you to choose a target village of your choice, and you can send resources to it from all the villages in your current group. This works both to your own village, or someone elses village, and sticks to the coin ratios to allow for easier minting sessions and boosting your tribemembers while they have their flag booster up.

ALSO WORKS ON MOBILE APP AND MOBILE BROWSER!

Screenshots:

V5bMQ75.png

8lTvvzk.png

Script:

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript( https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/res-senderV2.js ');

As always, if you guys have any questions etc let me know in the comments :) You can find my other scripts in the link in my signature!

- Sophie

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 9

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Brilliant script thanks. A lot easier than using the market request option. If you feel like tweaking the script to give an option to leave a set number of merchants at home that would help as I could fine tune the balance with your other script while minting.

Thanks again for all your time making great scripts.
Busa

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi unsure if its an error or just me asking this script to do things it should not.

I was running the script in my minting group & remembered I needed to miss out a couple of villages so instead of just holding enter I was clicking the green button. However when it came to the villages I wanted to miss sending resources from I clicked the buttons of the villages below but it did not select the village just sent from the top still. I thought I must have missed clicking the correct village so tried it again & the same thing happened.

I'm using Fire Fox browser checked & its the current version if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Busa

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update: Got a bunch of reports about clicking a button sending the res not removing the correct line. What happened is that it sent the row which you clicked, but removed the first line no matter what. I fixed that just now in the last update. Sorry for the inconvenience until now

- Sophie

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update: Got a bunch of reports about clicking a button sending the res not removing the correct line. What happened is that it sent the row which you clicked, but removed the first line no matter what. I fixed that just now in the last update. Sorry for the inconvenience until now

- Sophie

No apologies needed, the script itself is godly, and it's not like you're here to provide us a service either. ( :

natanprog

Reaction score
@Shinko to Kuma
JavaScript:
if (game_data.locale == "pt_BR") {
    langShinko = [
        "Enviar recursos para cunhagem de moedas",
        "Insira coordenada para enviar recursos",
        "Salvar",
        "Criador",
        "Jogador",
        "Aldeia",
        "Pontos",
        "Enviar para",
        "Manter % no armazém",
        "Recalcular transporte",
        "Enviar recursos",
        "Origem",
        "Destino",
        "Distância",
        "Madeira",
        "Argila",
        "Ferro",
        "Enviar recursos",
        "Criado por Sophie 'Shinko to Kuma'"
    ]
}

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, i tested the script and seems to not work anymore, is it still functioning?

When reporting about having an issue with a script provide as many info as possible (be cautious to not share private info in public though) to help the scripter identify the issue faster.

Saying this script seems to not work it's really really broad, does not help much the script author to find first of all what your issue is and how he/she can fix it.

I say this, after having tested the script and the script works for me so add more info script author can understand what kind of issue you are experiencing.

Reaction score
Has this script been changed/updated? I tried to get this to work (copied the link to quick bar) and when I click on the script, nothing happens.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Has this script been changed/updated? I tried to get this to work (copied the link to quick bar) and when I click on the script, nothing happens.
It looks like, in an edit somewhere, the code and quickbar link got broken somehow. Add an extra single quote mark before the link, inside the parentheses.

Mr.Tribal

Reaction score
Brilhante roteiro obrigado. Muito mais fácil de usar a opção de solicitação de mercado. Se você quiser ajustar o script para dar a indicação de um número definido de comerciantes em casa, você quiser ajustar ou ajustar o script com outro script durante a operação.

Obrigado novamente por todo o seu tempo fazendo ótimos roteiros.
Busa
Isso era Top

Last edited:

lefty77x

Reaction score
Hi,

I am contacting because when I use the script it was working fine until a few days ago. When I click the script nothing happens anymore

I tried deleting and re putting it up.

Any suggestions?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Would be useful to also have an option of send % let's say you want to send 25% of your resources from every village to help a tribe mate mint. Then you put 25% and the script calculates the amount for every village.