Updated warstats

yeil

Still comparable to the number of !?! players "remembered" :icon_wink:

Yes they are decently good players. But they still deleted with failtoast which means they chickened out so they will be looked down upon. Look at world 50 if you don't know what I mean :icon_wink:

charger quit AFTER !?! disbanded. khan may be gone but their players are still here (except those that were pwned in the ex/Marvel vs =APOC= war)

I cba to argue and I dont know any players apart from kesha thats quit due to incomings.

DeletedUser75781

I cba to argue and I dont know any players apart from kesha thats quit due to incomings.

I wasnt saying that the aforementioned players quit due to incomings. I was saying that they were stupid to follow failtoast's "advice" and delete :icon_wink:

FYI alot of the !?! players in the BaseET frontline quit due to incomings.

DeletedUser

!?! made khan ET hawk noobs etc. Disband. In their eyes they did what they wanted. All they wanted to do was defeat Khan and they did. When APOC was formed it was a stalemate with next to no villages taken but Aetost had talked of ending khan and deleting by summer for a long time.

APOC vs fear in recent stats FE@R are winning. FE@R is lead by ex !?!. Imagine how one sided it would be if sahelis and co. was still here.

So you want to count all the fear stats they got eating sasukene... which is basically all fear has done in the war so far. But we should ignore the massive amount of conquers we got on ex who were also former !?! players. Also when apoc was formed it was hardly a stalemate, we were still pushing through continent after continent waiting until we came across one of your so called "good" players. First one we found was probably shell stone and he switched sides because he saw the dramatic difference in the tribes abilities.

DeletedUser

charger quit AFTER !?! disbanded. khan may be gone but their players are still here (except those that were pwned in the ex/Marvel vs =APOC= war)
Most of the old khan were gone way back. If you remeber why Khan started to come down it wasn't !?! perisitant hittign or whatever BS people try to interpret it as. Khan were getting more and more inactive and by about december of 2009 thier activity was at an all time low. That was when they started to give way from ET, MAGI, !?! fam and whoever else wanted to have a piece of them attacking them.

But what you may think are the ex khan, are meerly players that took over khan account's that were nowhere near as good as the old ones, An example would be when i took an account over :icon_confused: I never will compare myself to the old khan.

So really only a few of the khan players are left. :icon_confused: Same with !?! players. Once each tribe was destroyed they had nothing else to stay for since this world changed into friends attacking friends etc. Just too much to adapt to so fast.

Oh and most of khan were players from other tribes anyway, so i guess it's how you interpret which players have sufficent history with that tribe and whether or not they can be included as an ex member becasue frankly, some people don't deserve to be included in some tribes just becuase they pressed the join button.

Note before people attack me :/ - I'm referring to the old Khan from when Joke, And ET were being formed etc. Not the really old khan :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

So you want to count all the fear stats they got eating sasukene... which is basically all fear has done in the war so far. But we should ignore the massive amount of conquers we got on ex who were also former !?! players. Also when apoc was formed it was hardly a stalemate, we were still pushing through continent after continent waiting until we came across one of your so called "good" players. First one we found was probably shell stone and he switched sides because he saw the dramatic difference in the tribes abilities.

Side 1:
Tribes: FE@R
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 838
Side 2: 490
Difference: 348

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,858,280
Side 2: 4,540,909
Difference: 3,317,371

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: FE@R
Side 2:
Tribes: =APOC=

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 75
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 1,080,625
Side 2: 701,971
Difference: 378,654

chart

doesnt seem like sasukene conquers considering sasukene is no longer here...

check apocs lost villages over the last week or so :)

DeletedUser

november212007, lanscar etc
Not to argue, but with all due respect. Both of these players were kicked for inactivity... Then eaten, for the most part. :p

But what you may think are the ex khan, are merely players that took over khan account's that were nowhere near as good as the old ones, An example would be when i took an account over :icon_confused: I never will compare myself to the old khan.
This is true.. I am an example :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

doesnt seem like sasukene conquers considering sasukene is no longer here...

check apocs lost villages over the last week or so :)

Yeah now they got a handful of easy ones surrounded by enemies off the guys who changed over to =apoc= which was expected. They also made a little bit of ground on the far west side. Meanwhile you don't want to count the massive amount of conquers we did against hawk and ex, not to mention the massive amount of players who either became tribeless or went barb. We've literally eaten through almost 2 continents k39/49 in the last month and got almost no warstats for it... so here are the stats without even considering remis, mcdarwin, vigo or cupid and a bunch of other players I cant be arsed to remember.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: =APOC=, -APOC-, MAGI
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, -FE@R-, HAWK, ex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,198
Side 2: 780
Difference: 418

chart

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 159
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,738,530
Side 2: 6,496,351
Difference: 3,242,179

chart

Side 1: 2,125,254
Side 2: 1,444,320
Difference: 680,934

chart

[/spoil]

The fe@r guys are still behind a meat shield of all the front line players we just destroyed. Funny how you can interpret that as winning when we're gaining ground by millions of points every week.

DeletedUser

Yeah.. I didnt think so :p
They shouldn't be counted as if they were on the Alliance's side if they are not in the alliance.

King Sean04

Yeah.. I didnt think so :p
They shouldn't be counted as if they were on the Alliance's side if they are not in the alliance.

Did they declare on us? Are they still around? if the answer to those questions are yes then they will remain in the stats.

yeil

Well not in the ones i post to show how fear are doing in this war

And looking at it, its pretty damn well.

DeletedUser

Did they declare on us? Are they still around? if the answer to those questions are yes then they will remain in the stats.
They may have declared war, but if they are no longer in the alliance should they be added with the alliance in stats?? NO. they shouldn't..

DeletedUser

They may have declared war, but if they are no longer in the alliance should they be added with the alliance in stats?? NO. they shouldn't..

So let it be known to anybody still in the "alliance" when you fall under attack you will not receive any help, instead of getting sitters to help, you will be kicked and they will claim you are not one of them. Then when the stats turn around and Fe@r falls behind they will disband that tribe and form a brand new one only consisting of players who haven't been attacked yet and leave the rest of you to rot. Who cares if =apoc= is gaining continent after continent as long as they can find a single stat that shows they aren't losing.

King Sean04

So let it be known to anybody still in the "alliance" when you fall under attack you will not receive any help, instead of getting sitters to help, you will be kicked and they will claim you are not one of them. Then when the stats turn around and Fe@r falls behind they will disband that tribe and form a brand new one only consisting of players who haven't been attacked yet and leave the rest of you to rot. Who cares if =apoc= is gaining continent after continent as long as they can find a single stat that shows they aren't losing.

Couldn't agree more. There are too many to list lol.

DeletedUser

november212007

I have no wish to get into arguments with you lot, I'll start by admitting that you win the argument already, it will save tedious flaming and whining here.

However, November was actually an A+E player, he was a decent guy, but a bit of an inactive nobler lol, I remember me and Brinie never really liked the poor lad because he wouldn't help against ET...however, he quit before I did and his account was given to someone else by Dany who also quit soon after me. After that, the account was basically being sat, and didn't have an owner. I don't think he quit due to incomings, because I know both the original and the guy who had the account afterwards- mdesjarl- reasonably well =P

DeletedUser

So let it be known to anybody still in the "alliance" when you fall under attack you will not receive any help,That is not the case. Their members decided against staying in the alliance. instead of getting sitters to help, you will be kicked and they will claim you are not one of them. Then when the stats turn around and Fe@r falls behind they will disband that tribe and form a brand new one only consisting of players who haven't been attacked yet That is idiotic.. Why would anyone do that? and leave the rest of you to rot. Who cares if =apoc= is gaining continent after continent as long as they can find a single stat that shows they aren't losing.What continents? lol

bold