Updated warstats

DeletedUser

That;s ridiculous !?! was never in the same position as we are now, maybe if you're ignorant enough to only consider what the map looks like. We have considerably more active players and even significantly more skilled players. You act like you chose to lose when you never had a choice Yeil. I hope you do come back so we can tear you down and you can turn yet another enemy account barb.

yeil

That;s ridiculous !?! was never in the same position as we are now, maybe if you're ignorant enough to only consider what the map looks like. We have considerably more active players and even significantly more skilled players. You act like you chose to lose when you never had a choice Yeil. I hope you do come back so we can tear you down and you can turn yet another enemy account barb.

When active enough to play I would never go barb. And more skilled? You make me laugh. So your members are better than the likes of sahelis heoso penchal satawal s123 etc? That is a ridiculous statement and near enough all of !?! was active and if they wasn't they was eaten within days. Not a tribe in the world even came close to beating them. And the ex ET is better than the ex UNP side and in the NOOBS ET war I do believe NOOBS were smashing ET and NOOBS best players went to !?!.

DeletedUser75781

When active enough to play I would never go barb. And more skilled? You make me laugh. So your members are better than the likes of sahelis heoso penchal satawal s123 etc? That is a ridiculous statement and near enough all of !?! was active and if they wasn't they was eaten within days. Not a tribe in the world even came close to beating them. And the ex ET is better than the ex UNP side and in the NOOBS ET war I do believe NOOBS were smashing ET and NOOBS best players went to !?!.

All NOOBS did was recruit lonic123 and noble K17 inactives, nothing else :icon_rolleyes:

And I heard that sahelis can attack but can't defend at all :icon_confused:

kingjohan

All NOOBS did was recruit lonic123 and noble K17 inactives, nothing else :icon_rolleyes:

And I heard that sahelis can attack but can't defend at all :icon_confused:

NOOBS were winning the war against BaseET when farooq lead NOOBS. Try again and get it right.

Do you win a war by attacking or defending?

King Sean04

NOOBS were winning the war against BaseET when farooq lead NOOBS. Try again and get it right.

Obviously you've never been in a war :icon_rolleyes: You need to both attack and defend. What's the point of taking a vill if you can't defend it?

DeletedUser

*COUGH* BS *COUGH*

:icon_rolleyes: Farooq did such an awesome job. Yeah right. He couldn't even convince his tribe to attack me. When they finally did try (when they merged with !?!) they failed horribly. King S can tell you about that. That is what convinced him that Base rocked and he made a mistake.

DeletedUser

Yeah our members are significantly better than all the guys you just named and we actually back it up, we don't talk a big game for a few months go barb and tell everyone that in our mind we were victorious. I wasn't around for the war with NOOBS but I do remember the war stats of ET vs !?! and it was ridiculously one sided. I love how you actually said no tribe ever came close to beating them. You must not play a lot of sports but when one team walks off the field halfway through the game, they lost...

kingjohan

Obviously you've never been in a war :icon_rolleyes: You need to both attack and defend. What's the point of taking a vill if you can't defend it?
You misunderstood me.
One side defend and one side attacks, which side will win?
Swamp said sahelis can't defend at all. He might not be a good defender, but even the most stupid person in 35 (kingA) know that sahelis could defend himself.
*COUGH* BS *COUGH*

:icon_rolleyes: Farooq did such an awesome job. Yeah right. He couldn't even convince his tribe to attack me. When they finally did try (when they merged with !?!) they failed horribly. King S can tell you about that. That is what convinced him that Base rocked and he made a mistake.

I never said that Farooq did an amazing job, now did i? Are you having fun making things up? :icon_confused: I said that when farooq lead NOOBS they were winning in the stats against BaseET. Which they did. Howver that was the only time they were beating BaseET. When red and stutts lead NOOBS they were loosing. Err..are you saying they could've won cause they didn't attack you? :icon_confused: Guess that prooves my previous statement about the most stupid player in 35 :icon_biggrin: I think the real reason why they didn't attack you was because they had bigger threats :icon_wink: That must've been a pain in the butt to hear, right? Again, we're speaking about NOOBS and BaseET, not !?!.

DeletedUser75781

I never said that Farooq did an amazing job, now did i? Are you having fun making things up? :icon_confused: I said that when farooq lead NOOBS they were winning in the stats against BaseET. Which they did. Howver that was the only time they were beating BaseET. When red and stutts lead NOOBS they were loosing. Err..are you saying they could've won cause they didn't attack you? :icon_confused: Guess that prooves my previous statement about the most stupid player in 35 :icon_biggrin: I think the real reason why they didn't attack you was because they had bigger threats :icon_wink: That must've been a pain in the butt to hear, right? Again, we're speaking about NOOBS and BaseET, not !?!.

I believe king red and stutters has quit before NOOBS warred with BaseET...

NOOBS were winning in stats, but most of their conquers against BaseET were inactives in K17. One of farooq's friends were friends with a BaseET member and he used that acc to find out all the inactives.

DeletedUser

warm fuzzy feeling :icon_cool:

offtopic what happened with servy? he isnt admin any more :icon_sad:

kingjohan

I believe king red and stutters has quit before NOOBS warred with BaseET...

NOOBS were winning in stats, but most of their conquers against BaseET were inactives in K17. One of farooq's friends were friends with a BaseET member and he used that acc to find out all the inactives.
Then it was HoTNub vs BaseET when red and stutts was in charge. The point remains tho. NOOBS were winning when farooq lead.
Really? Are you going to bring the "you took only inactives" argument again? -.-
offtopic what happened with servy? he isnt admin any more :icon_sad:
I belive he said somewhere he was busy irl and had to step down.

DeletedUser

Forever
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -APOC-, =APOC=, MAGI
Side 2:
Tribes: ex, FE@R, HAWK, -FE@R-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44,016
Side 2: 29,510
Difference: 14,506

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,465
Side 2: 3,113
Difference: 1,352

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 347,900,935
Side 2: 249,366,514
Difference: 98,534,421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,861,606
Side 2: 28,387,566
Difference: 12,474,040

chart
[/spoil]
Last week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,204
Side 2: 687
Difference: 517

chart

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 113
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 9,915,198
Side 2: 5,814,943
Difference: 4,100,255

chart

Side 1: 2,165,248
Side 2: 1,031,919
Difference: 1,133,329

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Forever
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44,016
Side 2: 29,510
Difference: 14,506

chart

Side 1: 4,465
Side 2: 3,113
Difference: 1,352

chart

Side 1: 347,900,935
Side 2: 249,366,514
Difference: 98,534,421

chart

Side 1: 40,861,606
Side 2: 28,387,566
Difference: 12,474,040

chart
[/spoil]
Last week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,204
Side 2: 687
Difference: 517

chart

Side 1: 240
Side 2: 113
Difference: 127

chart

Side 1: 9,915,198
Side 2: 5,814,943
Difference: 4,100,255

chart

Side 1: 2,165,248
Side 2: 1,031,919
Difference: 1,133,329

chart

[/spoil]

Stats dont always win wars :)

yeil

Yeah our members are significantly better than all the guys you just named and we actually back it up, we don't talk a big game for a few months go barb and tell everyone that in our mind we were victorious. I wasn't around for the war with NOOBS but I do remember the war stats of ET vs !?! and it was ridiculously one sided. I love how you actually said no tribe ever came close to beating them. You must not play a lot of sports but when one team walks off the field halfway through the game, they lost...

!?! made khan ET hawk noobs etc. Disband. In their eyes they did what they wanted. All they wanted to do was defeat Khan and they did. When APOC was formed it was a stalemate with next to no villages taken but Aetost had talked of ending khan and deleting by summer for a long time.

APOC vs fear in recent stats FE@R are winning. FE@R is lead by ex !?!. Imagine how one sided it would be if sahelis and co. was still here.

DeletedUser75781

!?! made khan ET hawk noobs etc. Disband. In their eyes they did what they wanted. All they wanted to do was defeat Khan and they did. When APOC was formed it was a stalemate with next to no villages taken but Aetost had talked of ending khan and deleting by summer for a long time.

The tribes Khan BaseET and HAWK are gone, but guess where are their (ex-) members? Alive and kicking in =APOC= (at that time). Where are the core !?! players now? Non existant in w35 :icon_wink:

yeil

The tribes Khan BaseET and HAWK are gone, but guess where are their (ex-) members? Alive and kicking in =APOC= (at that time). Where are the core !?! players now? Non existant in w35 :icon_wink:

Because they hit delete, they accomplished what they wanted in the world.

Thier names are remembered, Will yours be? Or in fact the rest of your so called best players?

In my opinion the player in xelotus is a very good player, in manys opinion apocs best defender.

I had to split my own 150ms trains with nukes as he was sniping them.

DeletedUser75781

Because they hit delete, they accomplished what they wanted in the world.

What did they want to accomplish? I'm still really clueless about that...unless they just wanted to see the tribe tag of their enemies gone without regards to its players? If so, thats a really stupid goal...

Thier names are remembered,

I'd rather have my name not remembered than remembered and looked down upon.

Will yours be? Or in fact the rest of your so called best players?

Not for me :icon_sad: about our best players, it depends :icon_wink:

yeil

What did they want to accomplish? I'm still really clueless about that...unless they just wanted to see the tribe tag of their enemies gone without regards to its players? If so, thats a really stupid goal...

I'd rather have my name not remembered than remembered and looked down upon.

Not for me :icon_sad: about our best players, it depends :icon_wink:

Maybe fork and a couple of others but hardly any.

And looks down upon, pfft. They were very good players.

And charger quit khan was gone etc.

DeletedUser

i think you should look closer to home for whom he was mainly suggesting was being looked down upon :D

DeletedUser75781

Maybe fork and a couple of others but hardly any.

Still comparable to the number of !?! players "remembered" :icon_wink:

And looks down upon, pfft. They were very good players.

Yes they are decently good players. But they still deleted with failtoast which means they chickened out so they will be looked down upon. Look at world 50 if you don't know what I mean :icon_wink:

And charger quit khan was gone etc.

charger quit AFTER !?! disbanded. khan may be gone but their players are still here (except those that were pwned in the ex/Marvel vs =APOC= war)