[Updated]WB1066 vs RB / TIO Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15940

I see you are going to insist on being immature. I will leave you to annoy the people who read these forums as you have been then.

You are truly helpless.

Thank you :) I enjoy annoying those who take things too seriously :)

HOT is attacking us when we are down. Although a smart choice.. if they truely cared so much bout "Honor" they woulda kept their end of their word and let us reconstruct after beldins dismissale.

HOT is toying with us and mocking us by calling it a skirmish when they are truely calling it a war but wont admit it full out.

and finally

HOT feels they can bully us a bit cuz most of bigger players ran off while the rest stayed. which were mainly small members :)

DeletedUser

Thank you :) I enjoy annoying those who take things too seriously :)

HOT is attacking us when we are down. Although a smart choice.. if they truely cared so much bout "Honor" they woulda kept their end of their word and let us reconstruct after beldins dismissale.

HOT is toying with us and mocking us by calling it a skirmish when they are truely calling it a war but wont admit it full out.

and finally

HOT feels they can bully us a bit cuz most of bigger players ran off while the rest stayed. which were mainly small members :)

I would have to say Hot's honor is to decided not by those they are attacking but by themselves and those they have diplomacy with.

As far as them mocking you? How many players have you mocked on these boards? For fun right? Perhaps they are enjoying your flurry of responses here due to them just calling it a skirmish?

If they feel like they can, why shouldnt they? The world is closed. If they dont and RB continues to degenerate as you say it is with so many leaving, others would come if Hot doesnt.

chelsentus

You got beat by ry-fi and slackuz, Didnt you jeran? Just like fizz got beat by Beldin. I am not allowed to use the word losers anymore so i'll just say that people who have suffered defeat in battle ingame and have quit shouldnt even come to these forums.
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You got beat by ry-fi and slackuz, Didnt you jeran? Just like fizz got beat by Beldin. I am not allowed to use the word losers anymore so i'll just say that people who have suffered defeat in battle ingame and have quit shouldnt even come to these forums.

Wow, thanks for that bit of ignorance. Ryfi's signature was a bit of a joke and some fun between us mods who also played in w2. The "battle" was purely on the forums.

Nice try. :lol:

For your added benefit.

Jerran, i still have villages named after you............I.....need you.

Coming back would be the best Christmas present of all time!

Now please shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15940

I would have to say Hot's honor is to decided not by those they are attacking but by themselves and those they have diplomacy with.

As far as them mocking you? How many players have you mocked on these boards? For fun right? Perhaps they are enjoying your flurry of responses here due to them just calling it a skirmish?

If they feel like they can, why shouldnt they? The world is closed. If they dont and RB continues to degenerate as you say it is with so many leaving, others would come if Hot doesnt.

i mock them only for what they do to us. havnt you noticed? o wait i forgot you were BANNED when all of this started.

Learn the story before you speak ;)

DeletedUser15940

Wow, thanks for that bit of ignorance. Ryfi's signature was a bit of a joke and some fun between us mods who also played in w2. The "battle" was purely on the forums.

Nice try. :lol:

For your added benefit.

Now please shut up.

i admit. you got him there. by why are you o so defensive? get lost. Come here only to chat. not propogandize everything you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

i admit. you got him there. by why are you o so defensive? get lost. Come here only to chat. not propogandize everything you know nothing about.

he's supposede to propgandize here .. thats why it is called propaganda .. you're the one spamming the forums with all that cr@p ..

for god's sake make one mega thread and put all the nonsense you're talking there .. i keep running up with your posts eveywhere on W2

DeletedUser15940

he's supposede to propgandize here .. thats why it is called propaganda .. you're the one spamming the forums with all that cr@p ..

for god's sake make one mega thread and put all the nonsense you're talking there .. i keep running up with your posts eveywhere on W2

tell that to those who keep saying things that bug me ;)

anyways hes not propagandizing hers jus posting nonsense bout what he knows from when he was last active.

DeletedUser7529

GOOD JOB OWNING YOURSELF
:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:​

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;778076 said:
GOOD JOB OWNING YOURSELF

*watches GB imitate Chelsentus by needlessly centreing all text and adding a couple of pointless evil smilies*

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser7529

*watches GB imitate Chelsentus by needlessly centreing all text and adding a couple of pointless evil smilies*

:icon_surprised:

I forgot to italize the text...

damn it.​

DeletedUser

Jerran you dont play this world anymore so plz stop posting in it anyway go RB own WB

DeletedUser15940

Jerran you dont play this world anymore so plz stop posting in it anyway go RB own WB

WB would all ready have been Owned without Hots intervention >=((

But alwell **shrug** we got a few tricks up our sleeves for these reprecautions.

The question is.. **will they work?** :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7529

But alwell **shrug** we got a few tricks up our sleeves for these reprecautions.

No.

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;778237 said:
No.

see now here is where i wasnt boasting bout my power. trying to be nice and fair and then here you come with too much confidence.

That jus may be your down fall :)

kommissarwulf

Gunbound]SS[;778237 said:
No.

For the love of God would people stop aligning their text to places other than the left?​

Seriously, it's not big, it's not clever, and it's beginning to make me want to /ignore people.

To return to the topic at hand:

I don't really think HOT make that much of a difference to the offensive ability of the Confederation. It looks more as if they're just the catalyst for what was already happening.

DeletedUser15940

For the love of God would people stop aligning their text to places other than the left?​

Seriously, it's not big, it's not clever, and it's beginning to make me want to /ignore people.

To return to the topic at hand:

I don't really think HOT make that much of a difference to the offensive ability of the Confederation. It looks more as if they're just the catalyst for what was already happening.

Look where they are positioned.

The players who dominated that area and kept it "free of enemy" left when beldin left =(

its making us have to plan to the extreme :)

DeletedUser7529

Sorry was copying Chelsentus, will stop now.

chelsentus

Atleast make it Cosmic Sans MS, WB is goin down! (on-topic)

DeletedUser7529

Atleast make it Cosmic Sans MS, WB is goin down! (on-topic)

Put your axes where your mouth is and actually contribute to taking them down by taking a village...

I have to say, you as the duke of Frulz, you aren't really doing anything good. You haven't even got 1 WB conquer...

Stop turtling and make some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.