[Updated]WB1066 vs RB / TIO Stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser7529
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom of Hyde

wait, isn't this a forum for posting the war between WB : The Confederation? Why is the RB leaders pointing fingers at each other?(???) Start another forum if you wanna do that(???):icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser15940

wait, isn't this a forum for posting the war between WB : The Confederation? Why is the RB leaders pointing fingers at each other?(???) Start another forum if you wanna do that(???):icon_confused:

Beldin is no longer RB. he is the Former leader. but no longer RB.

kingdom of Hyde

still he USED to be in RB...and i was just noting how this turned out to be a "point fingers" thread lol people insulting each other.....it's funny lol

DeletedUser15940

still he USED to be in RB...and i was just noting how this turned out to be a "point fingers" thread lol people insulting each other.....it's funny lol

There is no pointing fingers

Its simple. Beldin dislikes me. Always has. and despises that im running RB. simple. see?.

kingdom of Hyde

then why he left RB to you?(nvm don't care about the details...too tired)

DeletedUser

simple.

He doesnt care what happens to RB anymore.

since I didn't leave Rb in his hands, but in the hands of junkmonger, and helped installing other leaders there. But botk seized power there.

What also caused Mekko to leave. And also made some biggies (some of the biggest) to come to me every time they have a problem, and not to Botk.

Grtz
Beldin

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All right, Beldin and BOTK, back to your corners. If you wish to air our dirty laundry in public, then there are few things to note.

1) Yes, I was asked to head up the Confederation during the negotiations between HOT and RB. The requests came from Urk4ever and Your-Mother.
2) The RB that I inherited was an absolute disaster. Most of the leadership ran during the war/ceasefire or was quitting. Urk4ever was in the hospital for 3 months. One of the new Dukes didn't know that he was appointed. 4 of the factions were floundering and one was on the brink of collapse.
3) Through the incredibly dedicated effort of a number of force aristocrats, 2 of the factions have been repaired and are now functional. Another was able to train some new leadership internally (with some external assistance). These players put in a lot of time and effort and are generally unnoticed, except by their tribes and myself.
4) One of the issues that I was trying to avoid was any appearance of a force takeover of RB. However, there was almost no leadership left to fill the vacuum. We literally had to start from scratch.
5) BOTK was one of the ONLY active, native RB Dukes that had any experience (Your-Mother was the other). Though I often deplore his public antics, I have never once questioned his loyalty to his tribe. He has been of great assistance running an organization that has gotten considerably complex.
6) Beldin, you know that you had my respect when you were running RB. However, I also had reservations about some of the things that you said or did. Many of those reservations I personally relayed to you. You know that I didn't always agree but you also know that I was always honest with you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15940

Ill end with what Junkmonger said. And as for Mekko. i know a couple of reasons why he left. But im a person who doesnt like forcing those to stay. I always tell everyone that if they dont like how i do something then please share their opinion. it is the only way i can make everyone happy.

And as i said earlier im learning more and more everyday on how to Lead. Junk has been a great help as to what i should do and how i should act at these times and those times :)

chelsentus

Look on this thread too:

39032224pj5.jpg

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.