Updates

DeletedUser113867

Wtf is with the updates? Why is it showing who is posting from mobiles and who from pc?

DeletedUser113867

The announcements forum is your friend here.

Ok then how about i put it this way

I think the update showing what people post from ruins the game, it is giving out info that should not be given out and i really do think it should be removed, i have already put in a support ticket as i think it makes people stop posting due to spies and i would like it dropped.

But it would take others complaining aswell so i brought it here hoping to drum up some support to have it removed.

DeletedUser

The TW crew is in love with tiny icons... Any excuse to throw some more icons in there, bam, more icons.

DeletedUser115571

I think the update showing what people post from ruins the game, it is giving out info that should not be given out and i really do think it should be removed, i have already put in a support ticket as i think it makes people stop posting due to spies and i would like it dropped.

But it would take others complaining aswell so i brought it here hoping to drum up some support to have it removed.

Anything that would stop your nonsense-posts would be a great improvement of the game. Perhaps now, players will post when they have something to say and not just to get some attention.

MR.MR

Based on feedback we made a small tweak to this feature before release: Only people in your tribe or friends list can see the phone indicator now.

From the update discussion thread

DeletedUser113867

From the update discussion thread

Still with the amount of spying going on in modern tw its just a crappy feature that has no use but to screw over tribe mates, i think it is a terrible feature and see no advantage of having it put in the game.

DeletedUser

Still with the amount of spying going on in modern tw its just a crappy feature that has no use but to screw over tribe mates, i think it is a terrible feature and see no advantage of having it put in the game.

Modern TW? Lol spies have existed since w1, and probably more so, cause there was less standards on recruitment, and no one knew what they were doing. Heck, I remember multiple worlds where I was a part of a shadow tribe, and that is taking spying to the next level.

DeletedUser94483

The announcements forum is your friend here.

If you follow Asalas advice here there is a discussion link IN the announcement portion of the forums where you can properly express your feelings and people who need to read what you have to say will SEE what you have to say easily.

DeletedUser64969

Where does it say it's posted from mobile? can't see it.

DeletedUser113867

Where does it say it's posted from mobile? can't see it.

in the game write in the tribe forum and a pic of a mobile comes up next to your name when you write from one. Not sure about mails and things yet but since they have said friends can then it should be in the mails aswell.

DeletedUser

in the game write in the tribe forum and a pic of a mobile comes up next to your name when you write from one. Not sure about mails and things yet but since they have said friends can then it should be in the mails aswell.

Smart tribes don't use the ign forums anymore...