Updating Map Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

Ex nobled a lot in K45 today, Looking at the TwStats Charger is nobling barbs with less than 100 points :)

kingjohan

Isn't aetost on the charger account?

Indeed he is. But he's moving to the front, me thinks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is just that Aetost would noble all of those little barbarian villages. If that is what you wanted for elaboration?

Also, I'm glad that you're glad that you entertained me.

kingjohan

It is just that Aetost would noble all of those little barbarian villages. If that is what you wanted for elaboration?

Also, I'm glad that you're glad that you entertained me.

Meh....It's his thing, i suppose.

I'm glad that you're glad that i'm glad that i entertaiined you.

DeletedUser

Yes, we all know it is his thing and will probably continue to be his type of game play.

I'm glad that you're glad that I'm glad that you're glad that you entertained me.

DeletedUser

matthew -.- is there a reason you're writing in purple-nurple?

and im glad that you're glad that johans glad that you're glad that johan entertained you...but you know what would make me gladder? you...not doing that -.- it hurts my poor brain.

DeletedUser

What? No hello Matt? No I'm glad to see you back and under an alias that resembles your personality?

Aw, I'm sorry that are brains are much larger and can comprehend that stuff, even though I was about to quit saying it because it was pissing me off. :icon_smile:

And why not write in "purple-nurple", as you put it.

Also, this world is pretty dead. I've been watching it for some time now, and the only threads that are being made (until quite recently) have been arguments and war declarations between very small rim tribes; those types of threads should not be created, even though it is nice to see some inner gaming being shown, because a lot of people could care less about the petty arguments and excuses that were being formed.

kingjohan

What? No hello Matt? No I'm glad to see you back and under an alias that resembles your personality?
What makes you think anyone here is happy to see you back? :lol:
Aw, I'm sorry that are brains are much larger and can comprehend that stuff, even though I was about to quit saying it because it was pissing me off. :icon_smile:
It's pissing off and confuzzling me too D:

And why not write in "purple-nurple", as you put it.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Because it looks gay.
Also, this world is pretty dead. I've been watching it for some time now, and the only threads that are being made (until quite recently) have been arguments and war declarations between very small rim tribes; those types of threads should not be created,
Why? Does the small rim tribes not have as much of a reason to post their wars here that affects them just like the big tribes wars that affects them?

Bold.

DeletedUser

Purple = for the win. :icon_cool:

Also, I just dislike small tribes that think they need to announce their wars, and then argue about stats that are like four conquers for one side and two points for the other....

kingjohan

Also, I just dislike small tribes that think they need to announce their wars, and then argue about stats that are like four conquers for one side and two points for the other....

so? Considering that small tribes doesn't have as much points or villages as the big tribes 3 villages makes a difference that maybe 100 villages would've made in a "big war".
So you dislike every declaration made in new worlds then? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I feel this is partly targetted at myself?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

so? Considering that small tribes doesn't have as much points or villages as the big tribes 3 villages makes a difference that maybe 100 villages would've made in a "big war".
So you dislike every declaration made in new worlds then? :icon_rolleyes:

Always have to make things difficult for me when I'm tired....

And no, because when it comes to the newer worlds, all the tribes are at a smaller size. In earlier worlds, when you're seeing the massive tribes taking on each other, it's more interesting to here about that, rather than specs that don't have much of a border, don't own a continent for them to be shown, or have one thousand villages. So, all in all, when the world has very large powers, it isn't exciting to see the small tribes that will get trampled over have to talk about it.

@Lee; Unfortunately it was a little directed at your threads. However, it did bring a little life back to this thread with more people rather than King Arturus and the people who flame him.

DeletedUser

Speaking if the infamous King Arturus here I am! BTW that thin purple gives me a headache. At least bold it. grrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Always have to make things difficult for me when I'm tired....

And no, because when it comes to the newer worlds, all the tribes are at a smaller size. In earlier worlds, when you're seeing the massive tribes taking on each other, it's more interesting to here about that, rather than specs that don't have much of a border, don't own a continent for them to be shown, or have one thousand villages. So, all in all, when the world has very large powers, it isn't exciting to see the small tribes that will get trampled over have to talk about it.

@Lee; Unfortunately it was a little directed at your threads. However, it did bring a little life back to this thread with more people rather than King Arturus and the people who flame him.

I was hoping it wasn't :icon_cry: But since it is....

While I sort of agree with your point that perhaps STORM! and Nuke shouldn't be declaring...but when this world is just a cycle of basically the same things happening...we tried to make a difference, well I did :lol: Unlike the world war, this war has been quite exciting and dramatic in game. It is unclear as to how this war will end but there are very few expectations of the world war; Merge or disbandment.