Updating Map Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

This has been bugging me for a while now....Why doesnt Marvel show up on the dominance map? You see their name etc just not the actual coloured dots.

DeletedUser

This has been bugging me for a while now....Why doesnt Marvel show up on the dominance map? You see their name etc just not the actual coloured dots.
On the Dominance Map? They dont own a Continent so they arent on it

DeletedUser

I was wondering if anyone ever keep older world map pic??.
i would like to view older world map based on every month basis started from G.khan era, Inwar era and HAWK era:icon_cool: or better from beginning of w35 to current month.
not trying to dig the past but for collections of the world map shape.

DeletedUser

i would like to view older world map based on every month basis started from G.khan era, Inwar era and HAWK era:icon_cool: or better from beginning of w35 to current month.

I forget the site, but a while back I was rumaging through the pages looking for the same thing and found a link somewhere in the middle:icon_wink: Its not dominance maps though just maps.

EDIT: Found a few things.

[spoil]
2w2hdu8.gif
[/spoil]

Heres one...
http://en35.twmaps.org/archive/all

Here you go this is the link

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There has never been a HAWK era on this world. :icon_neutral: