[/spoil]

Fastest Noblers:
[spoil]
fastnoblers.png
[/spoil]

Families:

Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May want to change the settings on the dominance maps from 1,000,000 to 500 or so for the time being.

DeletedUser

May want to change the settings on the dominance maps from 1,000,000 to 500 or so for the time being.

i got acces today, made the changes and posted up the maps, it should all change with the next update.

villianvv- it updates every 24hrs, dont remember exactly when tough

DeletedUser

Can we get top tribes based on top 20 rather then total please?

DeletedUser

well armada is too spread out to defend each other i think

DeletedUser

Can we get top tribes based on top 20 rather then total please?

Not saying that it's necessarily a bad idea in early world, but could you explain your choice of top "20", or was it an arbitrary choice of small number? I would have thought 40 a more standard choice :icon_wink:

Stickied, btw.

DeletedUser

Not saying that it's necessarily a bad idea in early world, but could you explain your choice of top "20", or was it an arbitrary choice of small number? I would have thought 40 a more standard choice :icon_wink:

Stickied, btw.

I guess his choice of promoting the use of top '20' was due to the fact that tribal rankings for this world are on the basis of top '20' players of a tribe not the more traditional top '40'. :icon_eek:

And Thanks for the sticky, Pet :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I guess his choice of promoting the use of top '20' was due to the fact that tribal rankings for this world are on the basis of top '20' players of a tribe not the more traditional top '40'. :icon_eek:

And Thanks for the sticky, Pet :icon_redface:

^This...

DeletedUser

Stickied, btw.

Top 40 would have been my standard choice if this world was based on top 40 but its based on top 20,this way its not showing the top tribes its showing who can recruit the most players.Either way is fine but i thought the other would have been more revealing to whats going on in the world.

EDIT-Seems silly to reply since its already been answered but i though i would answer you anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are not enough colors. If we had top 40 tribes on those maps, some of the colors would be too close together and it would be hard to distinguish between some tribes.

DeletedUser

There are not enough colors. If we had top 40 tribes on those maps, some of the colors would be too close together and it would be hard to distinguish between some tribes.

We're talking players not tribes.

DeletedUser

Not really. normally 15 tribes are on the map, but they do total points. So Drunk is asking to do top 15 tribes by top 20 players in the tribe. like the in game rankings show. Not the tribe who can recruit 150players and have most points and be on the map

DeletedUser

Colors are definitely an issue. I had trouble finding 15 colors alone that weren't too hard to distinguish from each other.

Also, on a side note. If you played previous worlds and do enjoy the maps then feel free to donate on the link on my map site.