Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser71870

So till know i guess ARMADA comes first in the dominance as they are number 1 in three ks!!!!!!Then we have ???? with 2 ks....Well i guess both tribes are those who will be in this world for a long time!!!!!!It will be really clever and interesting on behalf of ???? to find a tribe to hug too!Why not?I have seen so many weird things in this world!!!HUgging here is a must ladys and gents!

DeletedUser

So till know i guess ARMADA comes first in the dominance as they are number 1 in three ks!!!!!!Then we have ???? with 2 ks....Well i guess both tribes are those who will be in this world for a long time!!!!!!

Not really.

The world is still young.

Let it age a little and we will see who is here to stay.

DeletedUser100635

Yeah not really at all. RAoV just split off from ????. That was their top players.

DeletedUser

RAoV is now the number one tribe in terms of average points per player.

DeletedUser

RAV is 1337!

With 19 members and the number one tribe in the world in terms of average points, they are now my most promising tribe.

Bolrog

Armada had 4 K's but suddenly Addicts are controling a K.

Did I miss something?

DeletedUser

Can with outzoom the map Rim tribes can not be seen :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

im zooming it back in..as for now theres nothing worth seeing there:/

DeletedUser93513

RAV is 1337!

With 19 members and the number one tribe in the world in terms of average points, they are now my most promising tribe.

It's not just about good big players. :lol: if the leadership sucks, then that hardly even matters, the tribe wouldn't last long. . I imagine they have a good leadership though. I don't know much about them.

DeletedUser

I am fully aware of that.

I've seen good players makes a tribe, and ending up failing.