Updating Maps by Nickjer

DeletedUser100354

i swear there are some names missing for some of the continents towards the east

DeletedUser84663

i swear there are some names missing for some of the continents towards the east

didn't you know? there was a contastrophe in the north east... an earthquake pulled 6 Kontinents into the ocean! and there's flooding in the south west :icon_eek:

DeletedUser100354

oh few, what a disaster im glad i was just out of the earthquakes range :O

DeletedUser

Is someone organizing a relief effort? If not I'll volunteer. Anyone who wants to help out the disaster ridden NE, just send a small (or large) monetary donation to me, I promise to take care of it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It raises the question though. What's up with the NE? Are all the players in the NE more spread out across multiple K's or are there just no larger players?

DeletedUser

Based on memory when I was keeping much better track of the maps, I remember thinking that the NE developed slower than the other areas. So if players joined in that direction less frequently, the areas would have developed slower (and more spread out), so the players there would not have grown the same.

Kylan

Look at that beast in k13 (think) already on the player dominance map :O

DeletedUser100354

hmmm, it seems that JAB is invading more and more terrortiary of HAPPY's

WHY?

DeletedUser100590

I haven't been checking these much but honestly, it came as quite a shock to see so many tribes on the dominance map that have no external representation.

DeletedUser

Never a lot of attention paid to rim tribes early on as the most exciting and skillful fighting is happening in the core. There are pros and cons to that as even the biggest rim players/tribes can freak out when the incomings start flying or, they learn along the way slowly and become dangerous through a combination of skill and size.