Updating Maps by Nickjer

Kylan

Never a lot of attention paid to rim tribes early on as the most exciting and skillful fighting is happening in the core. There are pros and cons to that as even the biggest rim players/tribes can freak out when the incomings start flying or, they learn along the way slowly and become dangerous through a combination of skill and size.

Or they are already skilled and just had to start on the rim :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Never a lot of attention paid to rim tribes early on as the most exciting and skillful fighting is happening in the core. There are pros and cons to that as even the biggest rim players/tribes can freak out when the incomings start flying or, they learn along the way slowly and become dangerous through a combination of skill and size.

Um... you do realize that skilled players have the ability to join at a later date right? This game doesn't have some enforced rule where people who've played before MUST join within 1 week of startup.

DeletedUser

some of the better players enjoy playing in the rim, cause the noobs are more entertaining and farming lets you grow a lot faster on the long term.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Wasn't our W44 tribe a semi-rim tribe?

I think you'll remember that multiple of us joined at a time that avoided the core - and there was definitely talent in abundance in that tribe :)

DeletedUser

Joining the rim can have its benefits, I joined the rim when I returned to tw after about a year out, and the farming was great, managed to catch up to a lot of people but then got bored and joined xenthyl :D joining the rim and joining the core can have its benefits and the rim tribes can do quite well and organise half decent ops. As we are unfortunately finding out about JAB :D

DeletedUser102717

I rather found that interesting to look over, thank you for your time putting it together.

DeletedUser

What's more impressive is the guy who's the second fastest nobler with only 4 villages :lol:

Kylan

What's more impressive is the guy who's the second fastest nobler with only 4 villages :lol:

Well that isnt entirely true.. You see the map updates based on TW stats.. TW stats doesnt record my restart time where my account was deleted and then I restarted the world. It goes from my very first ennoblement. If you go from my restart and my restart ennoblement I'm on a 1.72 noble rate in just over 2 months :icon_cool: Soon to pass you :p

Just to think that according to my TW stats I didnt noble a village for over a month and I still made it onto the fastest noblers map :lol:

DeletedUser

On the tribal dominance map whats up with k32? Does it smell?

DeletedUser

Oh, thanks, i was like hmmmmm and i cba to look it upo rankings

DeletedUser

Makes me wonder what'd have happened if Spotted Cow account stayed. :icon_cool::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yh didnt have bailers :icon_neutral: stares at X :icon_eek: (best stare emote)

DeletedUser

didn`t know those melon5252 villages were gifted to {Hi}? (click)
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: