Upon the Borders of Northern K35 and K25

DeletedUser

Talking about a wasteland!!!

latest

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/c03ddd64cc35895b7fb854cffd1fc3d7[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/39c8a4c01f10a26ba1cb020e7338d0d5[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/e312b9aa5778877c8ec4ab04f1887e5c[/spoil]

[spoil]https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/c28732c566939135b8c4d356d7e7fe25[/spoil]

How can anyone survive such a desolate place!?!? Who has a good heart? can anyone send me resources please!!! pls! pls! pls! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117702

I will send you 1k of each to never post manga stuffs on tw forums AGAIN :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

I will send you 1k of each to never post manga stuffs on tw forums AGAIN :icon_biggrin:

you mean you still have a village left on a world to send any resources? i guess your getting better! Cheers!..:icon_razz::icon_twisted::icon_razz:

DeletedUser117702

you left 80 in a very similar manner to me you lemon

DeletedUser84793

you left 80 in a very similar manner to me you lemon

My friend the only reason why i was nobled out of w80 was because i had open heart surgery! Just so you know...But i do believe i had you taken out before i left if memory serves me well...this is why your still mad at me now isnt it?...lol but no worries..its nothing personal at least from my end of things...it's TW..and some one has to lose..in world 80 case..you lost to me and my crew..here is a tissue! Blow your nose and wipe your eye's it will be ok. Cheers!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser117702

Okay, well someone with such strong claims can usually back themselves up with stats. Care to publicize the statistics of you ever taking me out stealthy?

And defending while having open heart surgery, you deserve a medal of honour. When I quit I didn't even snipe an 8 second train I could have sniped on 3G, you tried defending and got rimmed.

Think this

KQqC6ad.png

Hurt your feelings, but if it makes you feel any better I was joking..

Do you not remember kiss arsing me at the beginning of w82? I thought you don't hold grudges man! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser84793

Okay, well someone with such strong claims can usually back themselves up with stats. Care to publicize the statistics of you ever taking me out stealthy?

And defending while having open heart surgery, you deserve a medal of honour. When I quit I didn't even snipe an 8 second train I could have sniped on 3G, you tried defending and got rimmed.

Think this

KQqC6ad.png

Hurt your feelings, but if it makes you feel any better I was joking..

Do you not remember kiss arsing me at the beginning of w82? I thought you don't hold grudges man! :icon_biggrin:

I never said i nobled you..i was in leadership at the time...what i said was You lost to me and my crew for which i gave the orders to have you gone...and further more I never said i defended while having heart surgery..lol that was not possible! but trust me if i could have i would have...But i had to give up my position on playing the world. my game was over quick! my feelings is not hurt man..you got me all wrong. I never was in number one spot as a player but i was in the number one tribe that won a world already..i came in 19th..for which if i had not quit in the end i could have made it top 3 easy. I dont claim to be the best..But i know how to hold my own and play as a team member. and no i never kiss no one's ass in this game and any one who knows me knows this..matter of a fact i always get my self into trouble because i speak my mind..lol w80 was shot for me once i knew i had to have surgery...I dont make excuses..but i will say this..i would never had gotten rimmed if i was online to play...sad but true...world 80 was a disaster for me and at that time i just could not help it..but hey like i told you..in TW some one always has to lose..and the bottom line is..in the end we both lost due to different situations..for me it was heart surgery..for you you just lost!..lol but again i hold no hard feeling for you man..hope you can find it in your heart to feel the same way. cheers!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser117702

Well I can officially declare that your too simple minded for me to be able to take this conversation further with you.

Very Respectfully,

Danny.

DeletedUser84793

Well I can officially declare that your too simple minded for me to be able to take this conversation further with you.

Very Respectfully,

Danny.

yep! i think its safe to say your still bitter about w80..lol you have nightmares and fear..i understand. maybe one day you can over come the tragedy of your loss. anyways you bore me now..i don't wish to discuss anything further with you...you waste my time now as you did back then..later gator! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117702

Stealthy blabbing and clearly stating he had HEART surgery and COULD NOT defend his w80 account.

[SPOIL]
I never said i nobled you..i was in leadership at the time...what i said was You lost to me and my crew for which i gave the orders to have you gone...and further more I never said i defended while having heart surgery..lol that was not possible! but trust me if i could have i would have...But i had to give up my position on playing the world. my game was over quick! my feelings is not hurt man..you got me all wrong. I never was in number one spot as a player but i was in the number one tribe that won a world already..i came in 19th..for which if i had not quit in the end i could have made it top 3 easy. I dont claim to be the best..But i know how to hold my own and play as a team member. and no i never kiss no one's ass in this game and any one who knows me knows this..matter of a fact i always get my self into trouble because i speak my mind..lol w80 was shot for me once i knew i had to have surgery...I dont make excuses..but i will say this..i would never had gotten rimmed if i was online to play...sad but true...world 80 was a disaster for me and at that time i just could not help it..but hey like i told you..in TW some one always has to lose..and the bottom line is..in the end we both lost due to different situations..for me it was heart surgery..for you you just lost!..lol but again i hold no hard feeling for you man..hope you can find it in your heart to feel the same way. cheers!:icon_razz:
[/SPOIL]

Stealthy stating he had BACK SURGERY LMFAOO, C'MON M8 WHICH WAS IT HEART OR BACK SURGERY, and also claiming he DID defend against BugZ on w80

[SPOIL]
HnEpKlE.png

^^^[Right Click-->Open Image In New Tab] To see in full.[/SPOIL]

Proof of stealthy conquering a BugZ village after being kicked, previously stating at this time his account was in delete mode and couldn't manage the account.

Kicked: [SPOIL]
v9XCW5q.png
[/SPOIL]

Stealthy nobling a BugZ village 2 days after being kicked (look at them barbarians too :lol:) [SPOIL]
CVMBWKN.png
[/SPOIL]

And only if I had the early chats of w82, that really would be the cherry on top. So heart or back surgery which was it, if any? Liar! Please stop posting your typical crap, slipping yourself up and digging a big whole for yourself otherwise your negative fanbase might come and take the opportunity to give you a real hot face roasting.

Think yourself lucky you haven't received a Mortal Combat style finisher, It would take a few hours to do so but it'd be worth it if you carry on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy blabbing and clearly stating he had HEART surgery and COULD NOT defend his w80 account.

Stealthy stating he had BACK SURGERY LMFAOO, C'MON M8 WHICH WAS IT HEART OR BACK SURGERY, and also claiming he DID defend against BugZ on w80

[SPOIL]
HnEpKlE.png

^^^[Right Click-->Open Image In New Tab] To see in full.[/SPOIL]

Proof of stealthy conquering a BugZ village after being kicked, previously stating at this time his account was in delete mode and couldn't manage the account.

Kicked: [SPOIL]
v9XCW5q.png
[/SPOIL]

Stealthy nobling a BugZ village 2 days after being kicked (look at them barbarians too :lol:) [SPOIL]
CVMBWKN.png
[/SPOIL]

And only if I had the early chats of w82, that really would be the cherry on top. So heart or back surgery which was it, if any? Liar! Please stop posting your typical crap, slipping yourself up and digging a big whole for yourself otherwise your negative fanbase might come and take the opportunity to give you a real hot face roasting.

Think yourself lucky you haven't received a Mortal Combat style finisher, It would take a few hours to do so but it'd be worth it if you carry on :)

for your information i was suppose to have back surgery but before i was gonna do that i had a stress test down for which they cancel the back surgery and i did the emergency heart surgery..you can ask kirk and becky she saw the scars on video chat after it was done..needless to say you did nothing here to show anything...i told you i had to quit the world to go into surgery..and yes i nobled off a couple villages before i left..so what? whats your excuse man? oh yea you got rimmed..and your just sore because i had you sent to the rim...me and the bugz did have a falling out and when i was online i fought them briefly...its no secret man..lol you act like you did something..for which you didnt. now go away already..your not worth my time..just know if you ever come across my path in game..ill have you nobled out again!!!! cheers!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser117702

I can't debate with someone who carelessly contradicts them-self.

[SPOIL]
F7bO6Mh.png
[/SPOIL]
^^You was told to internal me or you ordered my internal? Or was I in 2 minds whether to quit after making some pp, or to quit immediately, kirk decided immediately as it was a dictated tribe with a fake council so your input was irrelevant anyhow.

Don't make false claims about me, act like your better than me and make facts that are about as real as a japanese watch and you won't have me on your back.

And don't worry Stealthy the next time we cross paths I will send you a get well soon message when your having brain surgery (y)

DeletedUser84793

I can't debate with someone who carelessly contradicts them-self.

[SPOIL]
F7bO6Mh.png
[/SPOIL]
^^You was told to internal me or you ordered my internal? Or was I in 2 minds whether to quit after making some pp, or to quit immediately, kirk decided immediately as it was a dictated tribe with a fake council so your input was irrelevant anyhow.

Don't make false claims about me, act like your better than me and make facts that are about as real as a japanese watch and you won't have me on your back.

And don't worry Stealthy the next time we cross paths I will send you a get well soon message when your having brain surgery (y)

I am better then you noob! dont ever forget that! this is the last post im making to you..next time you hear from me is a noble train on the field of play if we ever cross paths again..just that simple now good bye noob!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Uhm...isn't this way off-topic now? conversation should be on private? or is this a debate for the community and someone has to win the argument?

DeletedUser117702

Seeing it's in general discussion and it's a useless thread

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Seeing it's in general discussion and it's a useless thread

Really? if it's in the General Section of the Forum, it's a useless thread!? I thought the reason for it being move is to put this on the right thread and it does not mean useless...else, it's easier for it to be deleted than to be move!? Am I right? or You are wrong? so which is which? :lol: