Urgent Matter

DeletedUser

hey, your not important enough to post here :icon_razz:

and you've jumped to OCD :icon_rolleyes: what has this world come to. I mean, what a waste of effort by mezonis when i was still around. lol
I'm always where the fun's at, took a tour of this world's tribes, they all made it to nr.1 spot after I joined so good things should be coming for OCD.(there's an after-effect of disbanding after reaching nr.1 but don't discuss that)
Been here since day one of this world and I'm like roaches and bad weed. I just won't go away :D
Even after a nuclear holocaust I'll still be around. Well... the roach part at least...

Now make it official and announce what account you playing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I heard he is playing on 3 different accounts on 3 seperate computers. The mods just have not caught him yet. :icon_smile:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin, I wanna spam you again on Skype also.
Boobies
idunno what my password is. :icon_redface: Actually I do, but I thought that joke needed reviving.

I was a little busy last night but I definately will tonight :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm always where the fun's at, took a tour of this world's tribes, they all made it to nr.1 spot after I joined so good things should be coming for OCD.(there's an after-effect of disbanding after reaching nr.1 but don't discuss that)
Been here since day one of this world and I'm like roaches and bad weed. I just won't go away :D
Even after a nuclear holocaust I'll still be around. Well... the roach part at least...

Now make it official and announce what account you playing :icon_cool:

ill make it official if you leave OCD :icon_wink:
i mean, im bored already and need a fresh target, maybe this time you can launch on me and actually have a nuke return :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol do I get any say in this LT? Hmmm we could do with the ODD :icon_rolleyes:

well, maybe if i got on your account and i pester a few people, maybe the ODD will skyrocket like when i was on my account. with help from folomega of course :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser86054

well, maybe if i got on your account and i pester a few people, maybe the ODD will skyrocket like when i was on my account. with help from folomega of course :icon_rolleyes:

Lol. I know I will be in trouble now :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i kept a steady top 10-15 ODD as well... figures that I'm frontline in every fricking war lol
PS: I was hoping to get some ODD from you not the other way around. You know I'm a turtle and I can't give a too big ODD boost these days :p

DeletedUser

Well i did give you a fair bit of ODD the amount i attacked you also. But anyway if you really wanna know, i play on the account Punkaf as many have realised just to confirm the rumours. Very close to rank 100 and rising.