Urgent Matter

DeletedUser

Seth, if he were to infract for one word posts in General Discussion then we would all have infractions for the one word story :lol:

DeletedUser

Seth, if he were to infract for one word posts in General Discussion then we would all have infractions for the one word story :lol:

touche

see what I did there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having a mod with a sense of humor is awesome! Well played Killa. :lol:

DeletedUser

True, but most other mods would have handed me 2 points for what I just did. :lol:

DeletedUser

Blurk wouldn't - he's the best mod. :icon_cool:

True, I like Blurk also. I only remember having problems with 1 mod on here. Besides the EM who gave me 4 points at one crack because of Suko spam.

BTW LT, what is this "Urgent Matter"? Am I OT or is this a spam thread?

DeletedUser

True, I like Blurk also. I only remember having problems with 1 mod on here. Besides the EM who gave me 4 points at one crack because of Suko spam.

BTW LT, what is this "Urgent Matter"? Am I OT or is this a spam thread?

You're OT, stop distracting us from the urgent matter.

DeletedUser

New skype - I'll log back onto my old one tonight and add you :icon_wink:

Blurk is sexy though - haven't you seen his picture?! He left us other things instead of snacks... Like herpes

But You never seen my banana pic. I left snacks, alcohol, video equipment, and playboys for you in that tree though.

DeletedUser

New skype - I'll log back onto my old one tonight and add you :icon_wink:

Blurk is sexy though - haven't you seen his picture?! He left us other things instead of snacks... Like herpes

u better do. lol, i weally miss u haha

and red. this is i kinda like get in touch with your old pals thread lol

DeletedUser

u better do. lol, i weally miss u haha

and red. this is i kinda like get in touch with your old pals thread lol

Oh and that would be URGENT!!!! You have pals? Exactly what are you planning on touching? :icon_eek:

Therin, I wanna spam you again on Skype also.