URL - Mass Recruitment??

DeletedUser

This is what i mean, Arguing now this thread is going on for what reason? none

He is arguing over why I kicked him

Sorry to jump in here, But when you guys type in colour, do you press the colour button each time or is there a way to type and its always in colour?

You have to type it in :(

You get used to it though

and i think i might quit posting this was the only way i could talk to you seeing as you were ignoring me on skype.

Sorted then!.

Shards? either lock this, or leave it as a Marvel/URL discussion thread, I'm not fussed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ok pika how about this u talk to me on skype and i will stop this posting

DeletedUser

Yeah you send him these, then do not want to speak with him over skype about the reason?

Yeah out of the blue being kicked not all go

YAY :|

DeletedUser

Yeah you send him these, then do not want to speak with him over skype about the reason?

Yeah out of the blue being kicked not all go

YAY :|

I sent him quite a few. And I wasn't impressed with what he said.

It was more like "But I want to be in Marvelll :("

If I was Sugar. I would have at least looked for a different tribe. There are some good ones in the area.

DeletedUser

This thread has been brought to you in part by the members of W23. What you have experienced is a taste of everyday W23 forums where flame comes in abundance and the two sides never reach a state of agreement. You will eventually find that a lot of us argue just for the sake of arguing (and postcount +1 :lol:). Thank you for reading and have a nice day. :)

/thread

@extra extra: Please don't type in colours, most of the colours just make it harder to read

DeletedUser

Still, you ignore him. when he tries to reason

Its not as easy as that, he has friends in marvel obviously and he probs thought you were one of them

DeletedUser

We both wanted the tribe to go in different directions.

And seeing as Sugar has stopped commenting, I don't need to humiliate either of us anymore.

So I'll be taking it out the public eye around about now.

@Pki. Yup. And you love it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

can i atleast skype u coma? i wont talk about this issue seeing as i am aboutot move on

DeletedUser

You're all noobs, loyalty doesn't exist. ;)

Its all about fame. Fame I tell ya!