URL - Mass Recruitment??

DeletedUser

I've given reasons for your dismissal.

Don't make me repeat them in the PF, they will only look worse on you

DeletedUser

ok i understand that but can you atleast talk to me so i can explain?

DeletedUser

There is nothing to explain. Don't make me post my reasons here.

DeletedUser

Hmm interesting, look at the bold quotes

I've seen a few URL members next to Marvel, and I'm incredibly tempted to farm them.
In fact, if it wasn't for the slow troop speed, I would have already, but I'll leave it to closer people.

I've spoken to quite a few other people about Wicker. and none of them are impressed

Hmm now you claim you already would have attack us

Because you recruited a lot of them...

And no, quite a few of Marvel are interested.
I've been asked in forums if they are allowed to farm URL members, and at the time I said no.

And now, you wouldn't... What is the right thing here ?? I am confused now

DeletedUser

I saw the mails, they didnt go to wicker, wicker came to them.

Those players would never have left if Wicker hadn't mailed them.

Why don't you mail my members too? We could have a big meeting maybe.

If I mail your players about joining, you can mail mine about joining u. It is only fail that way then

DeletedUser

post them if you wont listen to me on skype then ill just explain here

DeletedUser

Everyone chill out. Have you guys never heard the saying? Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still.. well I'm not finishing it because it's just rude. But you get the point.

DeletedUser

Everyone chill out. Have you guys never heard the saying? Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still.. well I'm not finishing it because it's just rude. But you get the point.

Yeah your right :) But we have to defend ourself agains't coma's posts. Who wouldn't defend yourself if someone claim we mass recruite(which we do).

DeletedUser

Yeah your right :) But we have to defend ourself agains't coma's posts. Who wouldn't defend yourself if someone claim we mass recruite(which we do).

What I'm saying is: Stop trying to do it to our members.

Thats the big point. I'm not the only one getting mad about it here

DeletedUser

post them if you wont listen to me on skype then ill just explain here

Ok. I'll bite.

You wanted us to merge with URL. (in K56/65/66)
And then you tried to get a merge with Faith. (K54)

You then said you were gonna start inviting them, even when neither me, Thewall, or any other member of Marvel had even said as much as "Ok".

You are also, seriously behind. I had to sit your account on Thursday/Friday, and I seriously think, that if I hadn't, you wouldn't even have swords now. Let alone the axes I built for you.

That and the fact that there has been barely any change in your account between sittings.

You've also pulled us down in these very forums, where you have just tried to recruit anyone.

You started a recruitment thread before we had even joined the world, and seem to have no idea what it means, to have a tribe with only decent members, rather than your buddies.

I sent you your reasons over skype, but you've made me drag them onto here.

Thewall might re-invite you back when he logs on, but never expect me to respect you again

Coma

DeletedUser

What I'm saying is: Stop trying to do it to our members.

Thats the big point. I'm not the only one getting mad about it here

Part of the game. I'll do it my way, and its working perfectly. I care about my tribe, not your. If your going down I don't see its my problem. All your members is so loyal as you said before. So they will stay no matter what.

If you can't keep your members, they arn't maybe worth keeping. I dunno

DeletedUser

Part of the game. I'll do it my way, and its working perfectly. I care about my tribe, not your. If your going down I don't see its my problem. All your members is so loyal as you said before. So they will stay no matter what.

If you can't keep your members, they arn't maybe worth keeping. I dunno

I've kicked the member I can't trust. and had my rant :p

I trust the rest of them, and would gladly send my last troop as support to them, as I'm happy with them in Marvel.

DeletedUser

Wickerman DC Comics is so much better than Marvel anyway. Just get someone on the rim to make a tribe called DC and they will pwn Marvel.

DeletedUser

Why defend yourself against facts? If someone said your nose was gone, and clearly it was. Would you argue it anyways? And if you argued it you must be willing to place money on it if you believe it. So basically, If you had no nose but wanted to argue that you did, would you place 10 grand on it?

Moral of story - If they are right, and have facts DONT ARGUE

DeletedUser

Ok. I'll bite.

You wanted us to merge with URL. (in K56/65/66)
And then you tried to get a merge with Faith. (K54)

You then said you were gonna start inviting them, even when neither me, Thewall, or any other member of Marvel had even said as much as "Ok".

You are also, seriously behind. I had to sit your account on Thursday/Friday, and I seriously think, that if I hadn't, you wouldn't even have swords now. Let alone the axes I built for you.

That and the fact that there has been barely any change in your account between sittings.

You've also pulled us down in these very forums, where you have just tried to recruit anyone.

You started a recruitment thread before we had even joined the world, and seem to have no idea what it means, to have a tribe with only decent members, rather than your buddies.

I sent you your reasons over skype, but you've made me drag them onto here.

Thewall might re-invite you back when he logs on, but never expect me to respect you again

Coma
ok thank you

merge with URL is bull its not true provide proof. maybe you think that just b/c me and wicker talk every once and a while?

merge with faith wasnt even a merge. their leader was in marvel as you know until cheese and him made faith. all i said was to take a few of their good active members and thats it. also the reason i never disscussed it with tribe was that i wanted to wait and see if it was ok with them. i did talk to you about it though

seriously behind? behind yes not seriously behind. i was behind b/c of my coplayer hasnt been on since the start(until today then he came on) and + my W32 acc has been busy lately so u do win that round :)

once agian i didnt try to recruit every1 i just recruited people who had proven themselves. perfect example is silly moron. he has a nice W29 acc adn he is active. without him marvels forums woudlnt be that active also

preworld recruitment thread was barely even recruitment lol. more like a spam page. i didnt even make that to recruit i mad it mostly to show that marvel was here for W36.

DeletedUser

Why defend yourself against facts? If someone said your nose was gone, and clearly it was. Would you argue it anyways? And if you argued it you must be willing to place money on it if you believe it. So basically, If you had no nose but wanted to argue that you did, would you place 10 grand on it?

Moral of story - If they are right, and have facts DONT ARGUE

You say something :)
I guess people got my points, so end of discussion :)

DeletedUser

I say lots of things. It's the things you defend yourself against that will influence what I say next. :)