URL - Mass Recruitment??

DeletedUser

Okay last thing. URL and Marvel have never been talking about merges. I don't know where u get that from

DeletedUser

merge with faith wasnt even a merge. their leader was in marvel as you know until cheese and him made faith. all i said was to take a few of their good active members and thats it. also the reason i never disscussed it with tribe was that i wanted to wait and see if it was ok with them. i did talk to you about it though

It wasn't a merge, because I told Thewall, if you did it, I'd kick you, which I eventually ended up doing.

You wanted all 18 of them

[21:53:27] sugarwater says: i might of found a good premade that woudl want to merge with us
[21:53:45] Coma Faith / Pikachu. says: who?
[21:53:52] sugarwater says: faith. is their name
[21:54:09] sugarwater says: im friends with their leader scorpio who was going to join marvel
[21:54:21] sugarwater says: he said he might want too + they have some good players
[21:54:48] Coma Faith / Pikachu. says: K54?
[21:54:53] sugarwater says: ya
[21:54:57] sugarwater says: onl y18 members
[21:55:00] Coma Faith / Pikachu. says: way too far
[21:55:35] sugarwater says: i just replied saying
[21:55:50] sugarwater says: "i will definatly accept you in. i doubt i could get u much privlages though but we need help and i would accept you guys.

I didn't even get a say in this. So its a good job you didn't do it.

seriously behind? behind yes not seriously behind. i was behind b/c of my coplayer hasnt been on since the start(until today then he came on) and + my W32 acc has been busy lately so u do win that round :)

Not seriously behind because I was playing your account for most the time.
You and your co-player play the same time ffs.

once agian i didnt try to recruit every1 i just recruited people who had proven themselves. perfect example is silly moron. he has a nice W29 acc adn he is active. without him marvels forums woudlnt be that active also

He mailed me too, but thats not what I meant.

You've sent invites to people we've never even heard of.

I introduced the quiz/trial method, and you just invited people regardless.

What does it matter that you found one good player?

preworld recruitment thread was barely even recruitment lol. more like a spam page. i didnt even make that to recruit i mad it mostly to show that marvel was here for W36.

It was. Don't deny it.

People knew Marvel was headed for W36.

We could have announced it in main forums after we joined if it was that important.

DeletedUser

Okay last thing. URL and Marvel have never been talking about merges. I don't know where u get that from

[03/04/2009 20:02:51] Coma Faith / Pikachu. says: what'd ya think? ;p
[03/04/2009 20:03:04] Thewall4588 says: not bad at all
[03/04/2009 20:03:22] Thewall4588 says: I just wish i had the stuff about him trying to merge into us

There we go :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

on faith thing notice the date that chat was how long ago? maybe 4/5 days? i have long changed my mind on all 18 members seeing as not all were active. also how did you not get a say in this? that last message was the last message. you never replied me back. i gave you a say in this or else i never would have mailed you.

and i didnt play the acc? you seem to think you did all the building which isnt true.
coplay same times :D more lies nemesis is on 01-15ST usually

plz tell me who i sent invites too. since i am nolonger in marvel i dont know which player you mean. also know this i was the recruiter since world started you were like a duke. u said you wanted to be recruiter so i said sure. then yo uset up this trial thing without even telling me.

nope it wasnt more like bringing more attention to marvel

DeletedUser

on faith thing notice the date that chat was how long ago? maybe 4/5 days? i have long changed my mind on all 18 members seeing as not all were active. also how did you not get a say in this? that last message was the last message. you never replied me back. i gave you a say in this or else i never would have mailed you.

Yesterday. And you went offline, I seem to remember.

Don't try and pull up something in game about it. I was sitting you at the time.

=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 03,2009 16:04
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 03,2009 22:20

and i didnt play the acc? you seem to think you did all the building which isnt truecoplay same times :D more lies nemesis is on 01-15ST usually

Whatever

=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 04,2009 13:50
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter (new) Apr 04,2009 12:50
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode (new) Apr 04,2009 12:50
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter (new) Apr 04,2009 02:39
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 03,2009 22:20
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 03,2009 16:04
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode (new) Apr 03,2009 15:50
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 03,2009 13:37
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode (new) Apr 03,2009 01:38
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 03,2009 00:18
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 03,2009 00:12
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 02,2009 23:32
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 02,2009 22:33
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 02,2009 12:56
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode (new) Apr 02,2009 00:10
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 01,2009 22:54
=Namor= ended your account sitting mode Apr 01,2009 13:10
=Namor= asks you to be his/her account sitter Apr 01,2009 00:51

plz tell me who i sent invites too. since i am nolonger in marvel i dont know which player you mean. also know this i was the recruiter since world started you were like a duke. u said you wanted to be recruiter so i said sure. then yo uset up this trial thing without even telling me.

nope it wasnt more like bringing more attention to marvel

I lost nearly all my skype chat with you, but I can still find a couple of examples.

bigballerboy3259 has been invited by .Namor.. (Who?)
JorgeXerxes has been invited by =Namor=. (who??)
Dailen1 has been invited by =Namor=. (who?)

And there are two types of attention. Good and Bad.

You obviously can't tell between the two. If you could. We wouldn't be doing this on public forums

DeletedUser

ok thank you for clearing that up :)

also note i notice most of the times i set you are 14-21 which i am usually ofline on. also i didnt set you all those times nemesis done a few too. i have a life coma you knwo school, sports, dates, ect.

BBB you dont remember him? he was in marvel. jorge was the player tyler wanted invited talk to him about it. nemesis invited dailen which he was apart of marvel too :D

if you would actually listen to people then we wouldnt have to do this

DeletedUser

Coma Faith, enough you got caught out. Wicker can do what he wants, Sugar is doing what is best (i hope) you are making this go the wrong way for yourself

DeletedUser

ok thank you for clearing that up :)

also note i notice most of the times i set you are 14-21 which i am usually ofline on. also i didnt set you all those times nemesis done a few too. i have a life coma you knwo school, sports, dates, ect.

I have a life too. Which is why I co-play.

I was hoping you wouldn't go to "Well I have a life".
That excuse is just pathetic.

I've been lucky enough to get off school the last few days, so I used my new-found free-time to play TW, instead of being bored.

BBB you dont remember him? he was in marvel. jorge was the player tyler wanted invited talk to him about it. nemesis invited dailen which he was apart of marvel too :D

if you would actually listen to people then we wouldnt have to do this

BBB. Never intorduced to me
Dalien1 was meant to be co-playing an account. So why is he playing his own account in Marvel?
and no-one ever spoke to me about Jorge.

You never pointed stuff out to me, which is another reason why I couldn't trust you

DeletedUser

Coma Faith, enough you got caught out. Wicker can do what he wants, Sugar is doing what is best (i hope) you are making this go the wrong way for yourself

I know he can do what he wants, I merely pointed it out.

Me and Wicker have stopped arguing now (I Hope), and I intend to leave it, as long I find no more mails like that.

Me and sugar is a different matter however, and he bought it into the public forums, and I'll quit commenting on it the moment he stops challenging me over it.

DeletedUser

I have a life too. Which is why I co-play.

I was hoping you wouldn't go to "Well I have a life".
That excuse is just pathetic.

I've been lucky enough to get off school the last few days, so I used my new-found free-time to play TW, instead of being bored.

BBB. Never intorduced to me
Dalien1 was meant to be co-playing an account. So why is he playing his own account in Marvel?
and no-one ever spoke to me about Jorge.

You never pointed stuff out to me, which is another reason why I couldn't trust you

Based on trust after a few days of the world opening? How is that possible, why do all this in the first place

chaia

:icon_eek: Both these tribes are making W23 look bad :icon_eek:.

Well done guys!

DeletedUser

I knew you lot before it, still a bit early for trust in this world. The way i look at things is, Wicker felt like doing this. Sugar did something he got dismissed take it to pm at least and this thread has gone on long enough

DeletedUser

Sorry to jump in here, But when you guys type in colour, do you press the colour button each time or is there a way to type and its always in colour?

DeletedUser

Like I said. I intend to leave it now.

Everyone here is losing respect for it, and when that happens, its best to end it.

I'll said, as long as I find no more mails from Wicker, and Sugar quits posting, I'll leave it :p

DeletedUser

and i coplay too this is one thing we agree on

which you helped me by sittting which i thanked you

i introduced BBB to tribe over marvel chatroom. idk y dailen is an acc but hes not coplay i dont think. tyler came to me asking about jorge and seeing as i was recruiter i had every right to do that. you never informed me on lots of stuff.

i will quit arguing with you once we can either settle this or get back on friendly terms. i like you coma i just think you wronged me

DeletedUser

This is what i mean, Arguing now this thread is going on for what reason? none

DeletedUser

and i think i might quit posting this was the only way i could talk to you seeing as you were ignoring me on skype.

DeletedUser

ignoring is stupid, you say stop posting coma yet you ignore him. How can he ask and talk to you?

DeletedUser

exactly my point genious how else was i suppose to talk to him?