Uruk-Hai and Berserkers declare War on -SHG-/-WB- /Sparks

DeletedUser

only person that calls all our recruits l33t is you... you don't see us posting that crap... lets take a look at some of your stellar recruitment shall we.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=9192

Not too impressive there mate... and for a guy flaming our recruitment style you have more recruits in the month of march then we do and none of any serious calibar... hypocrite much!

I would try and help you understand but it seems you don't know the difference between starting on the rim and starting in the core so... This will be a very very short conversation.

My apologies that this month we had a merge. Want to go back to previous months when we have 1-2 invites and you've had about 15+? :lol:

Also, I'd go back and find all the posts from FatEmoLlama stating how you guys only recruit the best but... it'll take me about 15 min I don't want to waste right now, I'm sure someone else knows exactly where those funny posts are if they want to find them though. :p

rich26ca

Go ahead post them... if he talked about a recruits competence level i assure you he didn't say elite and at best said a general statement... but post away...

What does rim have to do with being a good recruit I was just judging there points alone... some have barely any ODA most have grow off non war targets...

some have gaps in growth or if there even logging in every day.... i could go on but i don't like attacking tribes tactics and strategy tbh... just wanted to prove a point. and that is most tribes do the very things we are bashed for just were under the spot light and there not... when the light is on other tribes the same actions can usually be found...

Last edited:

aine1169

The screwed stats come from the CJK account. The account had two players on it but one of them decided to get drunk and go MIA upon joining Ninja thus screwing the other player over.

Excuses, excuses...

Actually his excuse was that his computer *broke* - he was still able to access SKYPE though... :icon_rolleyes:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses...

Actually his excuse was that his computer *broke* - he was still able to access SKYPE though... :icon_rolleyes:

Stating exactly what happened is not making an excuse. If I were to say "his computer broke so he couldn't get on and that's why the CJK account was eaten" that would have been an excuse.

Under the circumstances the player left on the account did all he could do and tried his best. Unfortunately it wasn't enough. Thus he was rewarded by being allowed to coplay another account. The other guy who just up and left because "his computer broke" will not have the opportunity to be in Ninja again.

The stats will even out in time as the Ninja members who want to be here and participate in wars take more and more SHG villages. If I had cared about us looking poor in the stats because of one person I would have dismissed the account.

Mar 15
21:00 Cjk821 (deleted) left the tribe.

DeletedUser

7RImL.png

I'm sure somebody will claim that I've created/photoshopped :lol:

DeletedUser

Go ahead post them... if he talked about a recruits competence level i assure you he didn't say elite and at best said a general statement... but post away...

He'll do it right after you post all the begging for invite mails you claim to have but have produced none of (because they don't exist)

aine1169

7RImL.png

I'm sure somebody will claim that I've created/photoshopped :lol:

No, looks legit. But Richy is now co-playing on another Ninja account isn't he? I'm sure leadership insisted that he removed the CJ account from the tribe first, right?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, looks legit. But Richy is now co-playing on another Ninja account isn't he? I'm sure leadership insisted that he removed the CJ account from the tribe first, right?

No he left on his own to save the stats. He said the account was basically dead but still had a lot of villages left. I would have given the account a little longer before dismissing.

rich26ca

He'll do it right after you post all the begging for invite mails you claim to have but have produced none of (because they don't exist)

your sig is ringing ever so true...

How is protecting private intel and mail the same as re-posting from public forums? Your post make no sense other then trying to take a dig at someone and failing hard at it. at least finny comes up with some actual original stuff from time to time... this was just pathetic.

DeletedUser94879

I'm assuming this thread is no longer about those mentioned in the declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: URUK, ZERK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SHG-, -WB-, Sparks
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0