Uruz and AMI discussion

jayjayjay68

Ok, I thought I would make a thread, so the VEX thread can stay on topic:

Before anyone starts, I for one would not call this a WAR. Its more like a little bit of a slap, but maybe it might escalate into one.

Right a bit of background:

AMI Used to be skittl and under the leadership of Conor (Hobgoblin, being internally nobled atm)
Skittl were getting their asses kicked by VEX, so broke into AMI.

ingram2k7 Used to be in Skittl, but was upset with the new leadership, as was The Evil Monkey Assassin. So both these Players came into Uruz. Now there were still issues with ingram2k7 and Hammy Hamster and a few attacks ensued.

Then Hammy decided to attack The Evil Monkey Assassin. (Unprovoked) and AMI started attacking Navro (Also Unprovoked) And this is the main reason you have incoming from Uruz. But like I say this is not a full scale War atm, more of a bit of a lesson on not to try and bully my members.

DeletedUser47572

Before anyone starts, I for one would not call this a WAR. Its more like a little bit of a slap, but maybe it might escalate into one.

AMI Used to be skittl and under the leadership of Conor (Hobgoblin, being internally nobled atm)

ingram2k7 Used to be in Skittl, but was upset with the new leadership, as was The Evil Monkey Assassin. So both these Players came into Uruz. Now there were still issues with ingram2k7 and Hammy Hamster and a few attacks ensued.

Then Hammy decided to attack The Evil Monkey Assassin. (Unprovoked) and AMI started attacking Navro (Also Unprovoked) And this is the main reason you have incoming from Uruz. But like I say this is not a full scale War atm, more of a bit of a lesson on not to try and bully my members.

Firstly it was not unprovoked, the first punch was thrown by Uruz not AMI.

Secondly I am not sure on what you define as ass kicking but I would not see it that way.

Side 1:
Tribes: Skittl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VEX
Players:

Timeframe: 10/05/2010 00:00:00 to 01/06/2010 15:18:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 27
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 304,268
Side 2: 163,636
Difference: 140,632

chart

How you deduce that "asses kicked" I am not quite sure.

Your final point, you are teaching us a lesson? I very much see it the other way round.

Rizzler

So to summarise, AMI are shit evil people and Uruz are god.

Thanks for clearing that up.

DeletedUser

As VEX members, we're of course interested. We hope that the 2 of you kill each other so that we can noble both of you. That's the only relevance it bears, no ulterior motives or anything like that...

tigerjaws

Its my 2 fav. tribes engaged in what is right now tagged like little bit of a slap, it will be interesting to see how long does it stay!

DeletedUser

Ill clear it up too.

Skittl were fighting VEX, Conor left as I wouldnt become duke, I was left with the tribe and made Dave duke, Oice made up logs to say he was a spy, I kicked him, we found this was a lie, he wanted a fresh started, and Vex offered AMI a NAP.

Ingram was indeed upset with the new tribal strecture, he left. The Evil Monkey Assassin was a spy for MAD, essentially Uruz's family tribe. I like Ingram but he was nobling in my area, this was ok at first as I talk to him on skype and such, but then I learned of Uruz's shared forum with Vex and leadership chats asking for support for Ingram in an attacks against ME. So essentially I was letting him live peacefully in my area as I trusted him as a friend, and he was getting support in the mean time to attack me.

Considering Uruz were obviously planning something with Vex, we knew it would be tribal wide, sure when I took a Uruz village it had support from an Uruz army camp, sent before I had sent nobles ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29678

The players in AMI left to form a holding tribe that was to merge into VEX that is why VEX offered AMI the NAP and why you accepted. After which, AMI went back on its word.

Hammy you thought you could get away pushing around URUZ. Did you honestly think we werent going to push back?

AMI can play word games and try to spin things how ever suits your needs. URUZ doesnt need to do that. Facts are facts. You wanted URUZ's attention and now you have it.

Jay.png

Rizzler

The players in AMI left to form a holding tribe that was to merge into VEX that is why VEX offered AMI the NAP and why you accepted. After which, AMI went back on its word.

Hammy you thought you could get away pushing around URUZ. Did you honestly think we werent going to push back?

AMI can play word games and try to spin things how ever suits your needs. URUZ doesnt need to do that. Facts are facts. You wanted URUZ's attention and now you have it.

Jay.png

Nope they didn't :icon_neutral: There was talk of merging into vex when we were in skittl but it came to nothing and we joined AMI. Which isn't a holding tribe for VEX.

This is you pushing back??

Yeah. Uruz dosen't need to do that!
Hence:

DeletedUser

The players in AMI didnt leave to form a holding tribe, I kicked Dave, so his personal allies left. These were two members Star Buck and RBB. The rest of the players left under my instructions. I didnt make decisions regarding the Vex NAP, I wasnt and wont be in leadership of AMI.

As for a holding pen, well perhaps you can say that about the initial three players in AMI, but the rest joined under my will. Vex obviously didnt think it was a holding pen as Tina came to me with an offer of a merge about 24 hours before we decided to join AMI.

May I ask for the facts? May I ask for you to show me exactly where I spun things?

DeletedUser

Mmmmhhhh, thought I stay away for a while.

First of, I am on VEX and I do have to say we didn't kick skittls arse and neither did they kick our arse.

Looking at the stats, yes skittl have been up on villages.

DeletedUser

The attacks my members received, that's what it is based on though what relevance that bears upon you I find hard to find.

And you know Uruz started because your members had incomings? By the looks of it you really don´t know who sarted it since all you know (obviously) are the attacks on your members and nothing more.
What relevance it has to me is none of your buisness.

DeletedUser47572

Well I fail to see the relevance given your position and that you are in VEX hence me asking.

I do know who started it, and I will say quite clearly as I did already. It was started by Uruz no question of it whatsoever. As I said the attacks my members received. Doesn't matter if the attacks were fakes or scouts an attack is an attack.

DeletedUser

And you know Uruz started because your members had incomings? By the looks of it you really don´t know who sarted it since all you know (obviously) are the attacks on your members and nothing more.
What relevance it has to me is none of your buisness.

baby bear, I really don't know whats going on, but surely it makes more sense to let them to argue that out, as we haven't got a clue who started and who hasn't. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well I fail to see the relevance given your position and that you are in VEX hence me asking.

I do know who started it, and I will say quite clearly as I did already. It was started by Uruz no question of it whatsoever. As I said the attacks my members received. Doesn't matter if the attacks were fakes or scouts an attack is an attack.
I like Uruz. Good enough reason?

Your members could´ve faked or scouted Uruz members. You don´t know. Don´t act like it. And i´m not acting like i know, i havn´t in a single post about this subject.

baby bear, I really don't know whats going on, but surely it makes more sense to let them to argue that out, as we haven't got a clue who started and who hasn't. :icon_biggrin:
True, true. I don´t like how this guy plays mr. know it all. tho.

jay ba-i

6 army camps loss of 40 nukes...and only gain 3 villages....piss poor performace by Uruz if you ask me.

DeletedUser47572

Your members could´ve faked or scouted Uruz members. You don´t know. Don´t act like it. And i´m not acting like i know, i havn´t in a single post about this subject.

Well thankfully I do know who attack whom first. Of that I am entirely clear. I know 100% who attacked first.

DeletedUser

That is true, but we don't know what happened, both are as bad as each other. Its like a playground, he stole my toy no he stole my toy