Uruz and AMI discussion

DeletedUser

None of those Dave. :p

A 'noob' tribe would consist of a majority of un-skilled/'noob' players. It's not about the size of the tribe at all, nor the member count or the amount of territory they own.

DeletedUser

None of those Dave. :p

A 'noob' tribe would consist of a majority of un-skilled/'noob' players. It's not about the size of the tribe at all, nor the member count or the amount of territory they own.

yes and i have fought at least 2 mine members i would consider noobs :p

DeletedUser

Uruz was fighting Pwn until Pwn disbanded.. not sure if Uruz is still going after ex Pwn members or if they are now just concentrating on MINE.

MINE are fighting *wa1* as well as Uruz.. so MINE are fighting on two fronts. They are doing pretty well for a tribe who is stuck in the middle fighting. Maybe if a ceasefire happened with *wa1* MINE could focus more on Uruz.. although it is fun to noble off *wa1* members. :icon_twisted:

maybe maybe not. why dont u try just focusing on us? whats ure biggest threat, try concentrating on it and give me some fun :p

by the way fighting a noob tribe also just doesnt count, counting that as a war is pathetic! uruz are fighting countless nubs at the same time, they arnt worth mentiong.

Silly, Silly Aaron :/

Rattlesnake is a member of MadHat, not Mine. They are Mine's family tribe, but are obviously very secret about it coming onto the forums and bundling themselves together :)

Only a matter of time before they fully merge :) Considering Rud/SAB/Sporox were your "spies" in Vex, leading the coup d'etat in Vex, I wonder how well they will assimilate with their old tribe mates ;)

DeletedUser47572

Just so we are clear and there is no speculation Madhat is not part of MINE it is its only entirely separate entity with its own diplomacy.

Further to that Rus, SAB or Sporanox were not spies and did not lead a coup d'etat.

If you are going to talk about something make sure you furnish yourself with the full facts, and do not present your own speculation as fact as clearly there is a level of disparately between the 2.

DeletedUser

Rattlesnake is a member of MadHat, not Mine. They are Mine's family tribe, but are obviously very secret about it coming onto the forums and bundling themselves together :)

Only a matter of time before they fully merge :) Considering Rud/SAB/Sporox were your "spies" in Vex, leading the coup d'etat in Vex, I wonder how well they will assimilate with their old tribe mates ;)

You are funny guy Ebbs...you dont have a clue about me or about MadHat...dont you.

Good...lets keep it that way:icon_wink:

imsureidontlike69

What do you class as a noob tribe just curious to see what you think upon this one. Is it a tribe that is below 10 million for example one that holds little territory? Confused as to how you class a noob tribe.

You recruited certain Pwn players, you are noobs. :lol: I have nothing more to add that would be on topic.

~Imsure

DeletedUser92671

yeah dave whats with that?
im 300 hours away from the nearest original MINE member, but yet like 6 players around me are now MINE?
good luck supporting blueknife whilst i noble him. ;)

DeletedUser

You recruited certain Pwn players, you are noobs. :lol: I have nothing more to add that would be on topic.

~Imsure

Yea I was looking at the map yesterday and thinking the same thing. You just giving Uruz easy stats now :icon_eek:

DeletedUser92671

surrounding your enemy on TW doesnt work, if you surround Uruz they still have plenty of centre villages to defend from,
you however now have one long band of villages with next to nothing backline villages, you said once about spreading uruz support, look how spread your own is :|

DeletedUser

nice angry chicken tho i am beating them 6 - nothing on my first week being here and haven't even had to try hard yet :p

Rudegar

well jees, i drink too much, and my memory is royally rooted, but i didnt know it was that bad.... i cant remember any of this... but hey... what would i know

DeletedUser29678

MINE will win, URUZ is over-rated.....
Who left the chicken coop open again? :icon_wink:

Sugga daddys got it right though :icon_wink: URUZ is wayyyyyyy over rated. I dont know how we made it this far. A wish and a prayer I suspect.

/me hopes no one else has noticed :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

MINE will win, URUZ is over-rated.....

this may be the dumbest comment i have read, in my entire life,

This coming from me, who will freely admit i make stupid comments on these forums... ( quite alot )

but honestly....

mine are just tribe jumping to prolong the inevitable, which is, infact that you guys are going to get killed.

maybe if your leadership got its act together, got some ops planned, managed to organise your players you might have a chance,

and stop building your vills to 12154 points so you can get some good troop counts in the villages,

DeletedUser

sarcasm? i dont think anyone on this world thinks that uruz is over rated.....

Just popping in to see old friends.

Wasthatme?

tigerjaws

I really want Uruz to last in this world. I am planning for a comeback. Good luck Uruz and and the rest of the tribes.

DeletedUser

I really want Uruz to last in this world. I am planning for a comeback. Good luck Uruz and and the rest of the tribes.

Not to get in your business but didnt you say before you wanted a PwN account so you could fight them Tiger?

tigerjaws

I was planning but i am enjoying my vacation here. Plus i am waiting for my other mates as well to gear up.