Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,503
Side 2: 58,334
Difference: 48,831

chart

DeletedUser

If that makes you feel better, go for it! :)

Whether he is in Drama or not, he's still a member of Drama and must be dealt with. ZileroX was not an Uruz account. It was invited to Uruz, and stayed for a few days (if it was even that long), but it was not an Uruz account. So, feel free to add the stats of ZileroX. But either way you look at it, you're still cleaning up Static, not Uruz.

The op on Zilerox was not organized until after the account was invited into Uruz. Once the account was invited and we had heard who was on the account an op was ordered immediately. So no, this is/was not a clean up on Static but an op on Uruz. You can say how this was not a good fit or whatever excuse you want to make in kicking the account but I know for a fact Zilerox gave Uruz the account and you had the option of putting whoever you wanted on it. So if whoever you put on the account did not "intergrate" well with the rest of the tribe it is your own fault.

DeletedUser

Firstly, Id like to thank you for at least sticking up for people you really didn't even know, You can't find a lot of people who would do that or it may just be me but nonetheless appreciate it.

Secondly, Steven (if I may call you that, if not imagine I put PA). We actually were in the chat, well most of was at least, When I say "most of us" I mean TEMA, Sprinkles, Frankie (my other co) I think mutha was in there and my self. Jay, and Raven however were there for a few. Raven left don't remember why (well I do but its not the point) but it's why the second chat was made. We had a option to go to it if we wanted to I OP'ed to not join cause I can't stand spammie chats (its why I ignore most of it). Just cause we didn't talk doesn't mean we aren't actually there. I popped up when it was important I.E - Needed D, snipe or what ever it may be.

Thirdly, Yes we were in COMING if you wish to even count that as us being there, think it lasted a matter of a day.

I seriously did all the time to the point where I argued with people. I never had an issue with the NPD account you guys were always nice aside from cross nobling once or twice but we worked it out. Only issue I had was in the beginning with Tammie which we eventually worked out, she really needs to take a step back and relax sometimes. Its only a game but those conversations we had I was like Wow chill out dude, she needs to learn there are two ways to speak to people. My bad about saying you guys weren't in the chats I honestly never saw you guys there and the other chat was spammed to death with all the Deb ass kissers so looking back it now I totally understand why you guys weren't there I just never saw you in the other one I either so I assumed and for that I apologize.

DeletedUser

I seriously did all the time to the point where I argued with people. I never had an issue with the NPD account you guys were always nice aside from cross nobling once or twice but we worked it out. Only issue I had was in the beginning with Tammie which we eventually worked out, she really needs to take a step back and relax sometimes. Its only a game but those conversations we had I was like Wow chill out dude, she needs to learn there are two ways to speak to people. My bad about saying you guys weren't in the chats I honestly never saw you guys there and the other chat was spammed to death with all the Deb ass kissers so looking back it now I totally understand why you guys weren't there I just never saw you in the other one I either so I assumed and for that I apologize.

No need to apologize, Its understandable to assume we weren't in neither of the chats due to the fact most of us was quiet... I find Ghostie and myself easy to get along with until pissed? I suppose you could word it that way. Tammy's not so bad when you actually get to know her just saying. She can and has came off a bit cocky to other people I'll agree :icon_redface: but its just the way she is, You'll either learn to live with it or not.

DeletedUser

Totally and like I said after the initial conversations with her everything eventually cooled off and she was fun.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz
Players: ZileroX

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24,073
Side 2: 4,137
Difference: 19,936

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 776
Side 2: 428
Difference: 348

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 195,928,977
Side 2: 37,161,616
Difference: 158,767,361

chart

Side 1: 7,403,613
Side 2: 4,031,798
Difference: 3,371,815

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 915
Side 2: 31
Difference: 884

chart

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 29
Difference: 179

chart

Side 1: 8,634,180
Side 2: 295,982
Difference: 8,338,198

chart

Side 1: 1,995,123
Side 2: 276,035
Difference: 1,719,088

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 0
Difference: 254

chart

Side 1: 81
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 2,403,472
Difference: 2,403,472

chart

Side 1: 780,263
Difference: 780,263

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1: 52
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 1,296,209
Difference: 1,296,209

chart

Side 1: 501,464
Difference: 501,464

chart
[/spoil]

WOW.WOW.WOW. URUZ are you guys dead?

DeletedUser

It's been a while since I visited this section.

How goes the war for Uruz?????

DeletedUser

WOW.WOW.WOW. URUZ are you guys dead?

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Rednecks

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart
[/spoil]

WOW! WOW! WOW!

You dead Red? Hey, that rhymes! :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Rednecks

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart
[/spoil]

WOW! WOW! WOW!

You dead Red? Hey, that rhymes! :lol:

Nope not dead yet.

Sorry I was not able to give you guys that merge you wanted.

DeletedUser

Nope not dead yet.

Sorry I was not able to give you guys that merge you wanted.

Please reconsider Red! I don't know what we'll do without your divine guidance and leadership! :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously Red? That's the best you could come up with? (yawn)

I had high expectations of the 'oh so fearless, world winning legend' who was leading Drama. Turns out you're just like most hyped up players: Overrated and sub-average.

DeletedUser

Please reconsider Red! I don't know what we'll do without your divine guidance and leadership! :icon_rolleyes:

I had high expectations of the 'oh so fearless, world winning legend' who was leading Drama. Turns out you're just like most hyped up players: Overrated and sub-average.
Oh wow? You say that, just because you guys got the first hit in? has not even been a decent time, for someone to scramble Defense around etc.

But thann....I have to remember, you were beating your chest about TDS acc....so..I guess we should give you any advantage you can grab, as they are shortlived.

DeletedUser

Without rednecks, Drama! would of been split up into 4 tribes, you owe him alot more credit

DeletedUser

Without rednecks, Drama! would of been split up into 4 tribes, you owe him alot more credit

I don't see how that amounts to me owing him anything. That means that Drama owes him credit. To me, he's on over-hyped leader, who requires his members to sit him, stack him and defend for him. He can't even send his own re-takes. So, to answer both Wuffa and Lamby: No, my conclusion wasn't made on the fact that he lost villages. Even the best players lose villages. Even the best players have been rimmed before. Red is far from being rimmed, and even further from being a good player.

The fact that he lost villages (in this situation) is disgraceful. Knowing the attacks I sent, I shouldn't have taken a single village.

DeletedUser

Ya, i've heard many good things about rednecks :)
Keeping Drama together is extremely impressive, the guy needs a medal.
From what I saw of him, he is a good player.
Sub-average players don't win 2 worlds (w53 is a foregone conclusion)
Sprinkles, lighten up! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't see how that amounts to me owing him anything. That means that Drama owes him credit. To me, he's on over-hyped leader, who requires his members to sit him, stack him and defend for him. He can't even send his own re-takes. So, to answer both Wuffa and Lamby: No, my conclusion wasn't made on the fact that he lost villages. Even the best players lose villages. Even the best players have been rimmed before. Red is far from being rimmed, and even further from being a good player.

The fact that he lost villages (in this situation) is disgraceful. Knowing the attacks I sent, I shouldn't have taken a single village.

Geez ... Listening to you is like listening to a bitter old woman!

Waaa waaa .... Drama! wouldn't merge now I am going to have another cry! Red is overated, he can't play, I am better than him. You make me laugh!

No wonder your in a tribe with 6 players (if that) ... They are the only ones that can stand your Godliness.... erm sorry I mean ignorance!

DeletedUser

Geez ... Listening to you is like listening to a bitter old woman!

Waaa waaa .... Drama! wouldn't merge now I am going to have another cry! Red is overated, he can't play, I am better than him. You make me laugh!

No wonder your in a tribe with 6 players (if that) ... They are the only ones that can stand your Godliness.... erm sorry I mean ignorance!

Thank you, not sure whether you were in some way trying to compliment me. But I'll take it as such :)

I have no problem that Drama wouldn't like to merge Uruz into them. If you've read any of the posts I've made in these forums, you'll realise I'm a real fanboi of Drama. Clearly, given the option between Uruz and Drama, I would choose Drama, it is the better tribe after all :icon_rolleyes:
As to my 'ignorance': I'll accept that I'm ignorant if you accept your coward (hiding behind an alias) and that you make unfounded statements which makes you just as ignorant.

Why does Uruz have 6 players? That is a brilliant question, I'm so glad you asked such a good question.. I'd explain it to you, but I'm ignorant of the details. You'll have to ask someone more knowledgeable and focused...

EDIT:
Oh wow? You say that, just because you guys got the first hit in? has not even been a decent time, for someone to scramble Defense around etc.

Oh wow! I said that because I hit him first, (nod). So I allowed him time to 'scramble his fighters' :)lol: fighters... he doesn't have jets yet :p). We are almost at 3 days since the first village was nobled. Keep in mind travel times are crucial aswell...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Naughty Purple Dinos, Raven24
Side 2:
Players: Rednecks, Mixed Village

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 6
Difference: 15

chart
[/spoil]

I'd say we've given him a generous amount of time to get himself ready. He's not doing too well at re-taking villages, even with one of his members nuking and pre-nobling for him. Apparently eating inactives and easy villages compensates for the villages he loses in the war... Should I really be surprised? :lol:

Thanks for the fun, Red, time for a real target.

-Disclaimer- Adding MV into the stats makes Red look better, by 2 villages. This was not done for any other reason, than to show the complete re-cap story where I have failed to hold the villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you said earlier "yawn" . from an outsiders perspective your caps look like a last ditch effort, at this stage in the world that many villages will not have much of an affect, accept maybe entice the enemy to hit you back harder? tactically i dont see any benefit from taking villages from the duke on such a small scale?

I found it rather funny though that you had to ridicule your terrible attacks first in order to insult the way rednecks defends..

I have to agree with you most of drama is hyped up and sub average, with me gone thats to be expected :D ..however it does not seem to me that you are giving much of a fight in order for them to need to "shine"..