Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

Oh noes! :icon_eek:

I wouldn't want your full attention mate, wouldn't be able to handle the heat :icon_redface::

Side 1:
Players: The Inbetweeners
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

What are you proving right there?? if Machine didnt get kicked i would have had more caps. Machine liked to re-take from me but once i attacked back he quit.

P.S I am barley playing this world, but if it makes you feel any better i have gained 22 million OD in one week on W44. More then you have in all your time playing W53 :D

So if you think i am a nub come at me

Hold up. You want some stats

ODA:
30 The Inbetweeners [Drama!] 17,85 Mio.
33 Naughty Purple Dinos [Uruz] 17,26 Mio.

ODD:
41 The Inbetweeners [Drama!] 7,00 Mio.
99 Naughty Purple Dinos [Uruz] 2,45 Mio.

OD:
31 The Inbetweeners [Drama!] 24,85 Mio.
44 Naughty Purple Dinos [Uruz] 19,71 Mio.

Is that sad for someone double my size?

I know players in Uruz. Ask them how good of a player i am. I know TOS thought i was a noob as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lamby... You may have misinterpreted what Rainbow.Sprinkles was trying to say, I personally can't answer that for you so sorry on that :icon_redface:. But anyways, I'm not one to flame or really post much on external could frankly careless whats said.

Now, on to my stats. I can't really explain why we have such low ODA :icon_confused:... I guess, Its cause people dodge my nukes. Frankly don't care why nor do I care to even to fully explain it. And my ODD is low due to the lack of people attacking me. So maybe Drama! can raise it up soon, or maybe not choice is yours I won't make it for you.

lambezz said:
P.S I am barley playing this world, but if it makes you feel any better i have gained 22 million OD in one week on W44. More then you have in all your time playing W53 :D

I think you've made it very clear in a few other post that w53 was not your main world. So, yes your war caps are barely anything. But nonetheless there war caps, whether it was from inactive's or active accounts its still counted as one. And last but at least not forgotten, congrats on your 22mil OD gain must have been really hard to get by stacking and all. But anyways I'll holler at D4 for you to send more to you, who knows maybe you'll beat your current record of OD gain.

DeletedUser

At least someone finally gets this is not my main world. I even went for 1.5 weeks without sending out any nukes for W53

P.S Nice cap against me, but that hardly counts for anything :p

DeletedUser

It counted for alot, you made my black horses die :icon_cry:

jayjayjay68

Week stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: 26/05/2011 11:32:31 to 02/06/2011 22:22:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 848
Difference: 672

chart

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 23
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,674,072
Side 2: 7,624,926
Difference: 5,950,854

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 773,125
Side 2: 221,764
Difference: 551,361

chart

Last edited:

jayjayjay68

Since Declaration

Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 02/06/2011 22:22:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 1,361
Difference: 1,066

chart

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 34
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,792,584
Side 2: 11,416,667
Difference: 8,624,083

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,283,383
Side 2: 326,107
Difference: 957,276

chart

DeletedUser

ahahahahaha i love your avatar, i must get a tattoo of luigi getting koop pooped

DeletedUser

ahahahahaha i love your avatar, i must get a tattoo of luigi getting koop pooped

Thanks :icon_redface: You would have loved my last siggeh too!

Clicky!

On-topic - So what are the reasons Drama! is losing to Uruz? Is it the simple truth that Uruz players are better? :icon_twisted: Or Whether Drama! just won't concentrate on a tribe they are losing to and would instead concentrate on Static(I hope they are still around during this post :lol:)..

DeletedUser

Clicky!

On-topic - So what are the reasons Drama! is losing to Uruz? Is it the simple truth that Uruz players are better? :icon_twisted: Or Whether Drama! just won't concentrate on a tribe they are losing to and would instead concentrate on Static(I hope they are still around during this post :lol:)..

Working on Static more. If you elimnate one tribe you can then easily focus on Uruz while they are surrounded.

Although Uruz players are very good. probley 6 of the better players in W53. But strength through numbers will prevail eventually

DeletedUser

Clicky!

I thought I would analyse the stats, seeing that there seems to be some animosity. I'll be comparing Drama vs Uruz/Static. Like it or not, everyone is viewing this as a north south war. I think we can all assume that Uruz and Static are working together. On to the stats...

Over the last month here are the overall stats for each tribe:
Drama! = 2949 total caps
Uruz/Static = 2212 total caps (1138 + 1074 = 2212)

Now let's remove the internals:
Drama! = 821 internals
Uruz/Static = 1140 internals (66 + 1074 = 1140)

Net gain:
Drama! = 2128 (2949 - 821 = 2128)
Uruz/Static = 1072 (2212 - 1140 = 1072)

Before we go any further, it is clear that Drama is expanding at approximately TWICE the rate of Static and Uruz put together.

Now let's check out the war stats. Drama! and Static had been at war for a while before Uruz stepped into the fight. Without knowing firsthand, I would have expected that both tribes would have had their support in place to fight each other. We all know that when another tribe steps into an ongoing war, the other tribe is usually broadsided and this seems to be what has happened here. Uruz got off to a flying start and were more than likely hitting empty villages as the support from those villages was probably on the frontline with Static.

Total war stats for the month:
Drama! = 689
Uruz/392 = 392

Stats per tribe for the month:
Drama! = 651
Static = 254

Drama! = 38
Uruz = 138

Hmmm.... I think I need another bourbon.

Okay, so let's see what this week looks like:

Stats per tribe for the last week:
Drama! = 132
Static = 43

Drama! = 23
Uruz = 49

Hmmm... Uruz is slowing down... hmmm...
Remember what I said about a tribe that steps into an ongoing war...??? Their caps are usually high at the start and then they usually either kill the enemy or the stats turn. So let's see if the stats are turning. We'll check the last 48 hours.

Stats per tribe for the last 48 hours:
Drama! = 77
Static = 7

Drama! = 5
Uruz = 2

Holy cow paddies Batman!!!!
Is Uruz running out of steam and Drama are pegging them back??? In fact, if you check the 24 hour stats, it gets even worse for Uruz. Now what does this all mean? Drama! are wiping Static off the face of the planet... well that's a given, BUT Drama! are slowly but surely turning the tide on Uruz and have stopped the rot and are now in front on a daily basis.

Couple that with the fact that Drama! are nobling at TWICE the speed of the other two tribes combined, I'd say the days ahead for Uruz and Static are bleak.

I need a refill....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the Drama!/Uruz stats are just re-caps. Raven24 nobling into K44 from the expense of TDS barbs and Naughty purple dino's is doing the same and Drama! are just re-taking. All things as side the war between Drama! and Uruz is really slow!

Not to mention a quater of there caps come from a player who deleted and those 56 caps are bad for the stats, but ohh well

DeletedUser

We all know that when another tribe steps into an ongoing war, the other tribe is usually broadsided and this seems to be what has happened here. Uruz got off to a flying start and were more than likely hitting empty villages as the support from those villages was probably on the frontline with Static.

Seems a little far-fetched given how tightly packed K's 32-37 and everything above it are (bandit)