Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

Wow that is alot of barbs...
@ Invalid, if you want action, why don't you make your own tribe and declare war on Drama???
I mean with your tremendous skill and knowledge, Drama won't stand a chance!!
Anyway:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 17
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 239,310
Side 2: 164,551
Difference: 74,759
chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Static
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 42
Difference: 42
chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 406,923
Difference: 406,923
chart

I think the last one is interesting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Once Static is gone and we mop up the east. It gives Drama! one tribe to hit right in the middle while we surround them. Be intresting to see what happens.

DeletedUser

This World is getting so boring and depressing... hell, I go after someone in K55 :eek:P

DeletedUser

Don't forget Uruz is also vulturing off of Static villages

Brilliant post, I give you 2/10, I mean, you did put SOME effort into it, right? :icon_eek:

Does that mean you are resigned to losing eventually then?

I am neither in Static or Drama. So that is a no. Better luck next time?

I understand that's your point, I was simply stating that your point is irrelevant because this world is about winning, not about doing as good as you should be based on the size of your tribe.

However, if you wish to push your point further, then i'm happy to discuss it.

Since Uruz declared, these are the combined stats of North vs. South:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz, Static

Based on current stats, Drama have a total points of 143.519.044. Uruz and Static have a combined total points of 92.237.956. So Drama are 156% bigger than Uruz and Static. Bear in mind these are current stats - at the time the war was started, the difference was less so (due to Static players leaving). Based on the conquers (above), we have conquered 188% of your combined conquers. So even though we are bigger, we actually still have a larger proportional representation of conquers. So which players are terrible? :icon_rolleyes:

I am glad you understand my point, because it is completely relevant. The aim of every tribe on every world is either to win, in whatever way possible. My point about us (Uruz) is that as a tribe of 6, we are doing better against Drama (Who are claiming to be the winners of this world) than Drama are doing against an inactive blob on the map who can't be assed to log in let alone defend against a few simple attacks. So while my point was that individually we are doing more against our enemies, I was also meaning that as a tribe we are working together more. So I will ask you one more time, please stop talking about Static AND Uruz. This is a Uruz Vs Drama thread and should remain that way. If you want to do Static Vs Uruz (an imaginary war some dope in Drama thought up) go look at the other thread that Alex made so he could flex his muscles and make it look as if Drama weren't losing to Uruz :icon_redface:

Here are the stats you are looking for Jamieson:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:15:00 to 07/06/2011 07:56:45

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 67
Difference: 125

chart

"Based on current stats, Drama have a total points of 144,226,842. Uruz have a total points of 41,717,160. So Drama are 345% bigger than Uruz. Bear in mind these are current stats - at the time the war was started, the difference was less so (due to Drama! players deleting and going inactive once a real war started). Based on the conquers (above), we have conquered 34.8% of your combined conquers. So even though we are bigger, we actually still have a larger disproportional representation of conquers. So which players are terrible? :icon_rolleyes:"

^ Fixed your paragraph for you.

DeletedUser

But let's be honest, what is the most attacks anyone in Uruz has faced?? Just wait while we clean up the inactive blob. Once we start clossing in the gaps from the east and west. it be all Uruz going down hill. Wars are a marathon not a sprint so give it time!. Just enjoy your 10 minute of fame. It wont last. Gurantee that

DeletedUser

But let's be honest, what is the most attacks anyone in Uruz has faced?? Just wait while we clean up the inactive blob. Once we start clossing in the gaps from the east and west. it be all Uruz going down hill. Wars are a marathon not a sprint so give it time!. Just enjoy your 2 weeks of fame. It wont last. Gurantee that
I corrected it for ya :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 48,187
Side 2: 57,780
Difference: 9,593
chart

Not much happening

DeletedUser

Anyone have an account I can have for like 30 minutes a day? No less, maybe a smidgen more. I just want to be able to send fakes at people with the occasional set of cats but thats all I want to do. I don't want to tag, time, farm, noble and for the love of God snipe. So who wants to let Stevie have some fun?

DeletedUser

I corrected it for ya :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1
chart

Side 1: 48,187
Side 2: 57,780
Difference: 9,593
chart

Not much happening

It was a figure of speech. Thanks for letting W53 know your not the sharpest pitchfork in the shed.

P.S Another figure of speech and i just called you uneducated :lol:

DeletedUser

My correction was supposed to be facetious, not taken seriously.
@pleasant
I'm sure there are plenty of Static accounts free :lol:

DeletedUser

I am glad you understand my point, because it is completely relevant. The aim of every tribe on every world is either to win, in whatever way possible. My point about us (Uruz) is that as a tribe of 6, we are doing better against Drama (Who are claiming to be the winners of this world) than Drama are doing against an inactive blob on the map who can't be assed to log in let alone defend against a few simple attacks. This is a Uruz Vs Drama.

Here are the stats you are looking for Jamieson:

"Based on current stats, Drama have a total points of 144,226,842. Uruz have a total points of 41,717,160. So Drama are 345% bigger than Uruz. Bear in mind these are current stats - at the time the war was started, the difference was less so (due to Drama! players deleting and going inactive once a real war started). Based on the conquers (above), we have conquered 34.8% of your combined conquers. So even though we are bigger, we actually still have a larger disproportional representation of conquers. So which players are terrible? :icon_rolleyes:"

^ Fixed your paragraph for you.

I don't think I've seen anyone claim we are the winners of this world. Some might claim we are "winning", which at this point in the time happens to be true.

However, you're right, Uruz are beating Drama. I think most of us are aware of that. But you can't simply put aside that we're fighting two wars at the same time. While the Static war may not be the most challenging of wars, it still takes up offense, defense and time in general. Whereas you are fighting one war, whatever some say about Uruz vs Static, which seems to be a munching of inactive Static villages that are easier caps than Drama villas.

DeletedUser

Anyone have an account I can have for like 30 minutes a day? No less, maybe a smidgen more. I just want to be able to send fakes at people with the occasional set of cats but thats all I want to do. I don't want to tag, time, farm, noble and for the love of God snipe. So who wants to let Stevie have some fun?
:D Could be arranged I am sure.

DeletedUser

I don't think I've seen anyone claim we are the winners of this world. Some might claim we are "winning", which at this point in the time happens to be true.

However, you're right, Uruz are beating Drama. I think most of us are aware of that. But you can't simply put aside that we're fighting two wars at the same time. While the Static war may not be the most challenging of wars, it still takes up offense, defense and time in general. Whereas you are fighting one war, whatever some say about Uruz vs Static, which seems to be a munching of inactive Static villages that are easier caps than Drama villas.

This is also a claim I have seen used by a lot of Drama members, that you're "fighting two wars at the same time", yet the irony is that even with Static and Uruz combined (of course, everyone else that has since left Static), Drama still out numbers the "south" as you seem to tag us as. Regardless of the fact that we are two tribes, you are bigger than the southern tribes combined.