Difference: 1
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 48,187
Side 2: 57,780
Difference: 9,593
chart

Not much happening

This is also a claim I have seen used by a lot of Drama members, that you're "fighting two wars at the same time", yet the irony is that even with Static and Uruz combined (of course, everyone else that has since left Static), Drama still out numbers the "south" as you seem to tag us as. Regardless of the fact that we are two tribes, you are bigger than the southern tribes combined.

Were just making frontline closer :icon_wink:.

Go arrange it, I have some people I want to attack just to piss them off because they'll take it really personal.

We have my account. You have seen my cat nukes before :p

DeletedUser

So can I help on the occasion? PLEASE, get on skype dude.

DeletedUser

Dude i am on skype and it says im busy with everyone being offline :S

DeletedUser

skype still not working for several peopz. mine as well is not working again :S

DeletedUser

even with Static and Uruz combined (of course, everyone else that has since left Static), Drama still out numbers the "south" as you seem to tag us as. Regardless of the fact that we are two tribes, you are bigger than the southern tribes combined.

Exactly. Which means we're winning, right? :lol:

slinkiestwizard

This is also a claim I have seen used by a lot of Drama members, that you're "fighting two wars at the same time", yet the irony is that even with Static and Uruz combined (of course, everyone else that has since left Static), Drama still out numbers the "south" as you seem to tag us as. Regardless of the fact that we are two tribes, you are bigger than the southern tribes combined.

Im sorry i just loled, i mean really you jump into a war late get some freebee villages now are pointing out that Drama is bigger then all the south?

I find that amusing when i launched on a 100K player in the south , neither in static or Uraaz and he was stacked by Static.

So i guess even if the stats dont show its Drama Vrs south?:lol:

DeletedUser

And look who got an account to play with for a little bit.

DeletedUser

Im sorry i just loled, i mean really you jump into a war late get some freebee villages now are pointing out that Drama is bigger then all the south?

I find that amusing when i launched on a 100K player in the south , neither in static or Uraaz and he was stacked by Static.

So i guess even if the stats dont show its Drama Vrs south?:lol:

I'm sorry, I don't know or care who you are. Sorry if I lol'ed at your joke of a post. Have you thought that the player may have been stacked by themselves or their tribemates? (Of course, I don't know the situation). And even if they weren't is it that hard to believe that Static would stack a village Drama were trying to noble? Really? Static doesn't need to be allied with some 100k noob to help them out against Drama.

Also, I'm presuming you're in Drama because you seem fairly pro-Drama!, so I'm just going to disregard your opinion as irrelevant based on a few things.

b) You don't know who you're at war with.

And lastly, can I just say, while I'm here, sthu and post in the correct thread. This is exclusively for Uruz and Drama. I would have said exclusively for real tribes, but then we wouldn't be able to discuss Drama's performance, or in this case, lack of :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

I'm sorry, I don't know or care who you are. Sorry if I lol'ed at your joke of a post. Have you thought that the player may have been stacked by themselves or their tribemates? (Of course, I don't know the situation). And even if they weren't is it that hard to believe that Static would stack a village Drama were trying to noble? Really? Static doesn't need to be allied with some 100k noob to help them out against Drama.

Also, I'm presuming you're in Drama because you seem fairly pro-Drama!, so I'm just going to disregard your opinion as irrelevant based on a few things.

b) You don't know who you're at war with.

And lastly, can I just say, while I'm here, sthu and post in the correct thread. This is exclusively for Uruz and Drama. I would have said exclusively for real tribes, but then we wouldn't be able to discuss Drama's performance, or in this case, lack of :icon_eek:

So your trying to say that all in Drama cannot read or spell? :icon_eek: Clearly we can if people are commenting back to your garbage pnp. Also check the forum rules before you bring out insults like that :icon_wink:

We don't care who we are at war with. You did good on another world? Oh well thats great, but sorry this is W53. Until you prove something here (Nobling inactive's doesn't count :lol: )

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 58,501
Side 2: 39,121
Difference: 19,380

chart

Yeah, lack of performance from not only Drama! but uruz as well.. If your gonna talk smack then i suggest you have stats to back those big words up.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 09/06/2011 09:27:09

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 197
Difference: 124

chart

Side 1: 700,883
Side 2: 1,903,047
Difference: 1,202,164

chart

[/SPOIL]

Sure you have gained 124 villages on us overall but you declared against us while we we're already at war with Static. If you want to judge performances then lets take a deeper look into it. 107 of those 124 are from both TDS who was in deletion :eek: & throws rocks who up until recently only just got a player on it. Still thats no excuse. Congrats on being positive 124 conquers =) Your gonna need the troops ;-)

Who are you to judge performance when all the positive conquers from Uruz have come from unmanned accounts? :icon_eek: Get real sprinkles..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So your trying to say that all in Drama cannot read or spell? :icon_eek: Clearly we can if people are commenting back to your garbage pnp. Also check the forum rules before you bring out insults like that :icon_wink:

People are looking way too far into my comment :icon_eek:... I was merely commenting on the fact that he clearly knows who his enemy, "Uraaz", is. As to the comment about him not being able to read and spell:

Reading - The title of the thread, the in-game rankings, any of the other numerous posts here ect
Spelling - Even copy/paste would have sufficed...

The comment wasn't about all of Drama, it was just that, my assumption of him, based off my previous comment that I didn't know who he was, was that he was a member of Drama because of how pro-Drama! his post is. I just dismissed his opinion as irrelevant because of the above points. Sorry that I didn't express myself correctly within the rules of grammar. I WILL try harder next time.

We don't care who we are at war with. You did good on another world? Oh well thats great, but sorry this is W53. Until you prove something here (Nobling inactive's doesn't count :lol: )

I'm a little confused. Where did I bring in a previous world? Great, this is w53. (y)

As to inactives not counting, I guess that rules out your caps on Static then aswell, huh? :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 58,501
Side 2: 39,121
Difference: 19,380

chart

Yeah, lack of performance from not only Drama! but uruz as well.. If your gonna talk smack then i suggest you have stats to back those big words up.

The reference to a lack in performance is an overall thing, as opposed to an immediate problem. From Drama, I have seen a lot of players posting on the forums, and gloating about the caps they are getting on Static. Yet, turn around and make themselves feel better by saying you aren't focusing on Uruz. And therefore, don't need many caps or any. I don't need stats. Stats are numbers left open for interpretation. I would prefer to back it up in-game, "come at me bro" seems appropriate.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 09/06/2011 09:27:09

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 197
Difference: 124

chart

Side 1: 700,883
Side 2: 1,903,047
Difference: 1,202,164

chart

[/SPOIL]

Sure you have gained 124 villages on us overall but you declared against us while we we're already at war with Static. If you want to judge performances then lets take a deeper look into it. 107 of those 124 are from both TDS who was in deletion :eek: & throws rocks who up until recently only just got a player on it. Still thats no excuse. Congrats on being positive 124 conquers =) Your gonna need the troops ;-)

And yet, you being double the size of Static and still more than half the size of Uruz and Static combined throws that excuse out the window. What's wrong? Can't take on 2 tribes that combined are less than three quarters your size? We declared while you were at war with Static, but considering Rednecks was planning on declaring anyway... :icon_eek:

You were made full aware of our war with Static and I made you aware of it before we even started.

You are correct here and thanks for the compliments. Standing up for my tribe is something any Duke should do. I gave you full warning we would take action if your tribe kept nobling us in K54. You just beat me to the war declaration.

As to complaining about how we got conquers, I haven't gone trolling through your war thread with Static crying out that your caps are irrelevant because they were taken from Static, when let's face it, they're as active as the barbs you've been nobling...

Who are you to judge performance when all the positives from Uruz have come from unmanned accounts? :icon_eek: Get real sprinkles..

Very cliche`. Top tribe is declared on, frontline players delete and go inactive. Between frontline players deleting, going inactive and joining the enemy and attacking their prior accounts, I must have seriously misjudged the calibre of players you have fighting beside you Alex. And here I was thinking you played with reasonable people :lol:

DeletedUser

Ya rainbow, you kind of talk sense :p But all the long words you use are confusing :icon_eek:

Stats!!

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 35
Side 2: 177
Difference: 142
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 328,895
Side 2: 1,605,590
Difference: 1,276,695
chart

Side 1: 10,215
Side 2: 10,215
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 292
Side 2: 272
Difference: 20
chart

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 0
Difference: 81
chart

Side 1: 2,691,210
Side 2: 2,478,394
Difference: 212,816
chart

Side 1: 789,183
Difference: 789,183
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 292
chart

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 25
chart

Side 2: 2,691,210
chart

Side 1: 236,982
Side 2: 236,982
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,088
Side 2: 1,088
chart

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 153
chart

Side 1: 9,410,868
Side 2: 9,410,868
chart

Side 1: 1,215,607
Side 2: 1,215,607
chart
[/spoil]

The last two stats were out of interest

hot beef

@mynameissi

I've probably nobled myself about 10 times in the last week :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm a little confused. Where did I bring in a previous world? Great, this is w53. (y)
As to inactives not counting, I guess that rules out your caps on Static then aswell, huh? :icon_rolleyes:

Players we have made quit. Kaikas was good till we turned up the heat. Uruz will say the same "Inactive" etc, but it be players we make quit!

AusKilla

People are looking way too far into my comment :icon_eek:... I was merely commenting on the fact that he clearly knows who his enemy, "Uraaz", is. As to the comment about him not being able to read and spell:

Reading - The title of the thread, the in-game rankings, any of the other numerous posts here ect
Spelling - Even copy/paste would have sufficed...

The comment wasn't about all of Drama, it was just that, my assumption of him, based off my previous comment that I didn't know who he was, was that he was a member of Drama because of how pro-Drama! his post is. I just dismissed his opinion as irrelevant because of the above points. Sorry that I didn't express myself correctly within the rules of grammar. I WILL try harder next time.

Again, check the forum rules.

"b) You don't know who you're at war with." While not directly bringing in another world. This comment, i am assuming is based on the fact that you and others in Uruz have enjoyed success (hahaha) in other worlds. The only reason you would say this is to try and create fear amongst Drama! players. Therefore bringing in another world. We do know who we are fighting. The tribe who decided K54 was theirs & theirs only. That same tribe who ate all of the inactive Drama war spoils for weeks & weeks...

This is the Drama & Uruz thread as you pointed out. Let's keep discussion between those 2 tribes & not static eh?

The reference to a lack in performance is an overall thing, as opposed to an immediate problem. From Drama, I have seen a lot of players posting on the forums, and gloating about the caps they are getting on Static. Yet, turn around and make themselves feel better by saying you aren't focusing on Uruz. And therefore, don't need many caps or any. I don't need stats. Stats are numbers left open for interpretation. I would prefer to back it up in-game, "come at me bro" seems appropriate.

Go to twstats and create yourself a map with all the Drama! Eastern players... Were coming @ you. Just takes time to make it to the other side of the world. Think of this as an excuse all you like. Quote this for truth in 1 months time. See who's leading then =) if its Uruz you have my respect, I have no doubts of Drama!'s ability though ;) Effectively this Uruz & Drama war right now is the 6 in Uruz VS probably 9 in Drama! We have 5 players with 5 or more conquers, 8 players with more than 1Mil ODA vs Uruz. The only thing which gives us an advantage is a larger support pool in tribe. But hey, you represent the south right. So maybe that isn't as much of an advantage as some may think :icon_wink:

And yet, you being double the size of Static and still more than half the size of Uruz and Static combined throws that excuse out the window. What's wrong? Can't take on 2 tribes that combined are less than three quarters your size? We declared while you were at war with Static, but considering Rednecks was planning on declaring anyway... :icon_eek:

As to complaining about how we got conquers, I haven't gone trolling through your war thread with Static crying out that your caps are irrelevant because they were taken from Static, when let's face it, they're as active as the barbs you've been nobling...

Alex said this :o said:
Still thats no excuse. Congrats on being positive 124 conquers =)

Throws what excuse out the window? As i said "its no excuse" i was not making excuses for Drama! I even bit my lip and congratulated you :icon_eek: As you like to tell other posters in W53 to often. "Learn to read." You attacked Drama's "performance" vs Uruz. I simply pointed out that if you think Uruz is "performing" better. Then why do they have to focus attacks on a known account which is deleting/acc which has been abandoned? ;) Yes you got caps. But did you have to put out any effort for them? No.. If this is your definition of performance then wow... Your in for a shock when the East Coast invade! :icon_wink:

More mention of Static... You mention their name almost as much as you do mine... Who do you have an obsession with more? Remember this is the Uruz vs Drama! thread.. Nothing to do with static -.-

In regards to those barbs. New update bro, new account manager. So why the hell not experiment? :icon_wink: Nobles were out of action for a huge 3 hours & my noble stocks are completely fine.. Might go noble 100 more of them tomorrow.. :icon_wink:

Very cliche`. Top tribe is declared on, frontline players delete and go inactive. Between frontline players deleting, going inactive and joining the enemy and attacking their prior accounts, I must have seriously misjudged the calibre of players you have fighting beside you Alex. And here I was thinking you played with reasonable people :lol:

Cool story bro, Top tribe is declared on, things happen, Uruz dies. Mine's more simple & everyone knows its coming :)

Ya rainbow, you kind of talk sense :p But all the long words you use are confusing :icon_eek:

Stats!!

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 35
Side 2: 177
Difference: 142
chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
chart

Side 1: 328,895
Side 2: 1,605,590
Difference: 1,276,695
chart

Side 1: 10,215
Side 2: 10,215
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Total conquers:
Side 2: 272
Difference: 20
chart

Side 1: 81
Difference: 81
chart

Side 2: 2,478,394
Difference: 212,816
chart

Side 1: 789,183
Difference: 789,183
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:
Side 2: 292
chart

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 25
chart

Side 2: 2,691,210
chart

Side 1: 236,982
Side 2: 236,982
chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,088
Side 2: 1,088
chart

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 153
chart

Side 1: 9,410,868
Side 2: 9,410,868
chart

Side 1: 1,215,607
Side 2: 1,215,607
chart
[/spoil]

The last two stats were out of interest

Yes very interesting. Shows that Drama send lots of trains with 5 nobles in them ^_^

DeletedUser

Yes you could say that.
If all were based on nobling yourself after sending 5 nobles in a train then
9.36% of Uruz's conquers result in a self-conquer
16.36% of Drama!'s conquers result in a self-conquer.

Thus Drama! send better trains :p

DeletedUser

Again, check the forum rules.

When one states truth, 'tis not an insult, not matter how it be received.

"b) You don't know who you're at war with." While not directly bringing in another world. This comment, i am assuming is based on the fact that you and others in Uruz have enjoyed success (hahaha) in other worlds. The only reason you would say this is to try and create fear amongst Drama! players. Therefore bringing in another world. We do know who we are fighting. The tribe who decided K54 was theirs & theirs only. That same tribe who ate all of the inactive Drama war spoils for weeks & weeks...

Again, check what I said. When I'm clearly talking about his inability to spell something as simple and repetitive as Uruz, what could I possibly mean by a comment like, you don't even know who you're at war with. Jesus, I thought the other guy was thick :icon_rolleyes:

This is the Drama & Uruz thread as you pointed out. Let's keep discussion between those 2 tribes & not static eh?

When you play by the rules, I'll start. I asked you to stop including them, you continued to do so, don't complain when I use them now.

Go to twstats and create yourself a map with all the Drama! Eastern players... Were coming @ you. Just takes time to make it to the other side of the world. Think of this as an excuse all you like. Quote this for truth in 1 months time. See who's leading then =) if its Uruz you have my respect, I have no doubts of Drama!'s ability though ;) Effectively this Uruz & Drama war right now is the 6 in Uruz VS probably 9 in Drama! We have 5 players with 5 or more conquers, 8 players with more than 1Mil ODA vs Uruz. The only thing which gives us an advantage is a larger support pool in tribe. But hey, you represent the south right. So maybe that isn't as much of an advantage as some may think :icon_wink:

Yeap... You'll still be unloading your sat and dead accounts on us in a month. Won't change much. We'll still be here, and so will you. The only difference is that we don't represent the south, and never have. We represent Uruz. And let's get one thing clear, it's 6 Vs 39 (I would say 41, but you lost a few guys :icon_confused:).

Throws what excuse out the window? As i said "its no excuse" i was not making excuses for Drama! I even bit my lip and congratulated you :icon_eek: As you like to tell other posters in W53 to often. "Learn to read." You attacked Drama's "performance" vs Uruz. I simply pointed out that if you think Uruz is "performing" better. Then why do they have to focus attacks on a known account which is deleting/acc which has been abandoned? ;) Yes you got caps. But did you have to put out any effort for them? No.. If this is your definition of performance then wow... Your in for a shock when the East Coast invade! :icon_wink:

We focused on a frontline account which, as it may surprise you, was the closest and biggest target around us. Just because the player quit 5-6 days into our attacks doesn't change the fact that there was still a person on the account. And yes, time and effort was put into those caps. We weren't the only players fighting for the TDS villages and the leftovers once they went barb, we had to fight active members to take and to hold villages. That part must have escaped your attention. You don't honestly think I've actually lost villages do you? :icon_eek:

More mention of Static... You mention their name almost as much as you do mine... Who do you have an obsession with more? Remember this is the Uruz vs Drama! thread.. Nothing to do with static -.-

In regards to those barbs. New update bro, new account manager. So why the hell not experiment? :icon_wink: Nobles were out of action for a huge 3 hours & my noble stocks are completely fine.. Might go noble 100 more of them tomorrow.. :icon_wink:

Go ahead, enjoy, it's what the game's there for :lol:

And no, no obsession with you, or Static, I just find your responses to be some of the more constructive and interesting posts to read. It's a bit different from the typical one liner's that Drama members usually spend their afternoon thinking up...

Cool story bro, Top tribe is declared on, things happen, Uruz dies. Mine's more simple & everyone knows its coming :)

I fail to see your logic with Uruz dying. But, whatever trevor.