Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

When I can no longer put in the time to defend my account, yes, I am beaten. I have obligations irl, that require more time than I have. It came down to RL or tw. I chose RL, and with that, came the decision that we would delete our account rather than trusting others with it, or letting Jay down.

The fact that you did no real damage to my account was due to a number of factors, foremost among those was your failed Op. The other main reason, was that you focused, quite heavily, on the Raven24 account.

Bai Sai!! I'll still be on skype to have our (wave) conversations :icon_wink:

The last time I posted a comment about having 'no net for a bit' you guys (Drama) jumped all over me for it :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, I deleted, yes it was due to rl, and I know that is a very generic reason for quiting tribal wars, and realistically it is the only real excuse for quiting.

And yes Raven24 is a beast. An absolute beast. I cannot compare :icon_cry:
Well jump all over me, I had no net, big deal, I did not quit nor delete, just had capable people watching my acc...I was super smart and getting that organized :eek:

Now about this real life....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....[breathe]....ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*ahem* I know that has no relevance, but ya know, seems suitable >.>

DeletedUser

I'd like to congratulate Drama, for all of their comments and jeers about nobling an account already in deletion. You can now feel as proud of your caps as I am of mine from LT (TDS). Hope you're happy you finally got a cap or two :lol:

Adios guys, enjoy your world. And well done setting up the world as yours. :)

From Me? Actually i was already gone from the TDS account when u started nobling it lol. And i int bragging about caps on a deletion. But its about time i got those 20+ villages the 2nd time round :p

Shame to see you go anyway mate. All the best for the future

DeletedUser

lol sprinkles got pwned on the speed round as well xD

EDIT: no hard feelings rainbow, just a light-hearted joke :)

DeletedUser

From Me? Actually i was already gone from the TDS account when u started nobling it lol. And i int bragging about caps on a deletion. But its about time i got those 20+ villages the 2nd time round :p

Shame to see you go anyway mate. All the best for the future

Sorry LT, the comment was in relation to the previous posts gloating that they had taken villages of me. It was nothing against you personally. And congratz with those villages, sorry I couldn't hang around and play sniper this time. Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing, but enjoy the villages :)

I wish you the best of luck for the future as well.

lol sprinkles got pwned on the speed round as well xD

EDIT: no hard feelings rainbow, just a light-hearted joke :)

No hard feelings Issi. We'll have some fun next time though ;)

Is because only URUZ has r/l ya know, no one else can :]

I know you always complain when I point out that Drama has more members than Uruz, but realistically, when you consider that every account in the tribe is under attack, sitting isn't a viable option. I'm certain if Uruz had at least 20 members, I could take a 6 week break to sort out RL while 'capable sitters' looked after my account. Given the situation, that isn't possible. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Sorry LT, the comment was in relation to the previous posts gloating that they had taken villages of me. It was nothing against you personally. And congratz with those villages, sorry I couldn't hang around and play sniper this time. Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing, but enjoy the villages :)

I know you always complain when I point out that Drama has more members than Uruz, but realistically, when you consider that every account in the tribe is under attack, sitting isn't a viable option. I'm certain if Uruz had at least 20 members, I could take a 6 week break to sort out RL while 'capable sitters' looked after my account. Given the situation, that isn't possible. :icon_sad:
Well in you saying that, you guys are the ones who beat your chests boasting how good you guys are and that you are happy with your limited members. This was all your own doing.

DeletedUser

To me implied otherwise :D

DeletedUser

Need I go into your own implications? My comment was a justification for my deletion, nothing more.
Like everyone else's who you called out as false and/or an excuse?

and by all means, hit me with my implications, as tis always the eye of the beholder, ergo my writing "To me".

jayjayjay68

I would like to say, Kudos and well done to Drama for winning the War against Uruz. You have killed or made quit everyone in my tribe, and for that you deserve congrats.

Well Done Rednecks and a special WELL DONE to these players.

Major Pleasure: One of the best players I have come across on the battlefield, times everything and thinks before she/he hits that attack button.

TehDarkOne* Always fun and respectful ingame, and ruthless with those catts :p

Mixed Village Never spoken ingame, but respect at the way you attack.

I will go solo from now on, does not mean i wont attack anyone that sends attacks at me. But I wont be the aggressor. Well unless anyone lands next to me. :p

Jay.