Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

I would like to say, Kudos and well done to Drama for winning the War against Uruz. You have killed or made quit everyone in my tribe, and for that you deserve congrats.

Well Done Rednecks and a special WELL DONE to these players.

Major Pleasure: One of the best players I have come across on the battlefield, times everything and thinks before she/he hits that attack button.

TehDarkOne* Always fun and respectful ingame, and ruthless with those catts :p

Mixed Village Never spoken ingame, but respect at the way you attack.

I will go solo from now on, does not mean i wont attack anyone that sends attacks at me. But I wont be the aggressor. Well unless anyone lands next to me. :p

Jay.
Ahh sad news, but from what I hear, your a great player, so I am sure you will do well enough :]

geomikajak

I would like to say, Kudos and well done to Drama for winning the War against Uruz. You have killed or made quit everyone in my tribe, and for that you deserve congrats

I will go solo from now on, does not mean i wont attack anyone that sends attacks at me. But I wont be the aggressor. Well unless anyone lands next to me. :p

Jay.
ohhh jay-we were just getting to know each other....:icon_twisted:
a fine gentleman and a respected player.
been a pleasure bloke-and 1 V's Drama! hardly fun...
But,"cut the head from the snake,the tail is useless"
wish you well fulla'
geo'

DeletedUser

Well played jay, its a credit to you that you're the only one still standing when in fact you're the one who's received the most to deal with. Unfortunately I couldn't really be close enough to have an impact, maybe next time!

DeletedUser

Thanks Jay, you are by far the most determinated player i have ever seen.

Very well played and i am sure you will continue it :)

muncius & licca

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to say, Kudos and well done to Drama for winning the War against Uruz. You have killed or made quit everyone in my tribe, and for that you deserve congrats.

Major Pleasure: One of the best players I have come across on the battlefield, times everything and thinks before she/he hits that attack button.

Jay.

Hello Jay Good to see you are still going strong though Uruz isn't. My apologies to you and Uruz for bailing pretty early in the war (despite inciting it to some degree). Total tw failure on my part. I lost interest pretty quickly due to various reasons. and yes.. My DOG DID EAT MY INTERNET! And no.. I wasn't under attack when I quit. Anyway, this was a fun world, and I met some really cool ppl so it wasn't a total waste.

Despite my previous disinclination to credit Drama, I am now of the opinion that they well and truly deserve their victory on this world. Well done! A lot of good players coordinated well to give them what will likely be the quickest win in tw yet. Kudos.

Also, you guys should recruit Jay and Raven to Drama for some karmic good will and cleanup action. Would sort of suck if they didn't get a share of the victory pie after their stupendous effort. I have to say, I've played with a lot of really good players, but Jay is easily the most formidable, by reason of skill, activity, tenacity, and strategy. Win or lose, good show by you mate. You were the best in this server full of good players.

P.S. Hai David and Jo, I'll prolly log on to skype some time. :)

DeletedUser86150

Jay.
Respect, Jay!

DeletedUser

Nice work Jay, kudos to you to have held for as long as possible, in my opinion you are one of the better player i have fought against, i'm happy to have most of them in the tribe :icon_cool:

*TehDarkOne*

Jay.

Thank you for the shout out Jay, it was pleasure battling with you. Your a tough opponent. Fun guy to talk to as well. It was a blast fighting one of the best I have ever fought and actually standing my ground :)

DeletedUser

TDO* getting recognition for cats. Pffft who'da thunk! :icon_wink:

slinkiestwizard

wow this worlds not done yet ? Drama what the heck are you doing? its been almost clean up detail for 2 months

DeletedUser

While there was still Uruz it wasn't clear up, though I think now you could call it that!

DeletedUser

Well done Drama!! It's well earned, Fought many enemies and was clearly the war machine who owned this world

DeletedUser

Noob attack! But I didn't dodge ma noble :icon_sad:
http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/7da55d0aa50849d59545a224fdb624dd

But all those HC the git attack with, never seen that before... :icon_confused:

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/55ff9dce517f0cf417e9aa5ebfe9f166
http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/9b8386b1e8e5d7da20677158970bba90
http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/51ae9432d70040beac6f5f28101df97f

I mean yeah put HC in with a nuke (even though farm space compared to attack makes them less efficient than LC), I have never seen this before... :icon_neutral: