Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

I'm presuming you are expecting them to take out the sitting feature as well, because that just skews the game! :icon_eek:

Just because you've always played alone doesn't mean that that's the only way to play the game. In fact, it may actually be more indicative of your personality and playing style. Just saying... :icon_cool:

this is the problem with you fella, i swear you read what is written and then take something completely different from what you have read. no where did i say anything about sitting being bad, without them the game would be pretty silly, you make it sound like i said all worlds should have no co players. yet alls i say is it would be good to have 1. as far not co playing go's i get offers, i prefer to play on my own though, if i lose then no one to blame but myself:icon_wink:

Sprinkles is indeed NPD, or at least, one part of it. I had some great fun with you as well!! I wasn't aware that asking someone why they had just nobled and stacked villages that I was being gifted was considered crying, let alone as hard as you make it out. But, whatever helps you sleep at night mate.

some more of that BS of yours, i will go find our convo and the reports you send of you losing nukes on gifted vills :icon_razz: you know aswell as i do that they werent gifted :lol: but hell guess your that intelligent eh that you can make a lie and have the world believe you......not that i care, just shows your character, i tell the truth whether it gets me infracted or not, i wont hold back my opinions and try to come up with some lame "cant say for fear of getting infwacted or bwanned, dweleted bla bla bla.

I'm sorry, are you trying to play down harassment because it happened over the internet and more specifically in a game? And that it's not a valid reason for leaving a world? Wow. Just wow. I had originally thought you were a, I don't think I am allowed to post my thoughts on either you as a person, or your general lack of intelligence without getting infracted and/or having my post deleted :icon_eek:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this one is priceless, you made my day. needless to say have you seen the proof of this harassment? no ofc not just hearsay from the mouth of the person who claims to be stalked. i have spoken to tammy and why anyone would stalk someone so self centered and completely delusional is, well delusional, its ok though as i understand you loyalty to her, afterall raven likes to eat tribemates so you should watch what you say.

To raven, truly worse than allos!

just looking at those stats now wrinkley sprinkley, the vills you claim were "gifted" to you were from car battery. considering he gifted all his vills to homeland oh diddums, will work on getting the reports for you where you hit 30/8k stacks, some funny gifted vills if you ask me. will take a while though as i dont feel the need to archive every single report like raven does so not even sure if i still have them, defo dont have our convo no more which is a shame. do tell why car battery might have gifted you vills though, especially when you consider he was in leadership when nooble was around and you walked out on them :icon_wink: reason raven left nooble was because jaytamcam didnt get on with leadership was it not, assuming you left for the same reason

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pwned? lol...
On your way fella, there's a good little man.

Rude? lol... mmmm ok.

but you get to a point where you just have to set these wankers straight. I posted my thoughts
the other week as I was sick of the crap they were yapping on about.

Please stop the bullshit...

when compared to you little Alfy, I would definitely put my understanding of this game ahead of yours - strategically, tactically and operationally.

I only know your stats from this world and they are nothing short of complete and utter shit.

Go back and read what I posted about threats (read it slowly if you need to).

Wow someone's getting stressy :lol::lol::lol:
I think you need to calm down and evaluate the situation before exploding with insults left and right.
As for being patronising... well thats just LOW :icon_wink:
But like I said faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, you make this thread very entertaining, seeing your little fits :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

As to why Uruz would move in to consolidate their area, am I to preume you are inept? I mean, you had a very well thought out post earlier regarding tactics and what was going on. Did you ever think that the reason that Uruz nobled them is because we would rather have them then leave them in the inactive and generally useless hands of Static? So please, stop the bullshit, is how you said it, wasn't it?
You clearly are unable to understand anything. I said this 3 pages ago to Raven24. I'll highlight the post to make it simpler for you if you like.
Oh my dear Tammy... I made this thread to poke a little fun at the Raven account, but you took the wrong approach. The correct response would have been to say that those Static caps were taken to secure your main area, but instead you have chosen to flame me personally.
pwned... now run along little boy...

Wow someone's getting stressy :lol::lol::lol:
I think you need to calm down and evaluate the situation before exploding with insults left and right.
As for being patronising... well thats just LOW :icon_wink:
But like I said faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, you make this thread very entertaining, seeing your little fits :icon_razz:
Lol... if you think this is stressed, you probably should go look at the W12 external forums. The only person that ever really stressed me out was Mr. Blonde. You guys are mere amateurs when compared to Mr. Blonde.

Patronising...?? Low...??
lol... this is the PnP section of the externals. I'm just highlighting the bullshit that certain Uruz people have posted here and then picked holes in their commentary.

So let's recap:
1 - Uruz - "We iz doing so great in this war... Drama, you iz useless"
Let's check the latest war stats and see how useless Drama are now.

2 - Uruz - "We want our war to be separate from the Static war"
Mmmm... okay. If that's what Uruz want... then stop working with Static.

3 - Raven - "I'm going back to where it counts, in the game"
Really??
All I saw is someone flame me in this thread (she fired first... please remember that) and then she goes and trips over on her own words 2 days later.

4 - Alf, mynameissi- "Faaaaaark, you are an egotistical asshole..."
Yep... thanks for the 360 degree feedback, but I already know I'm an asshole.

I bring facts to the table and I ask people to refute my claims, but all you are capable of is to say "that's a low blow" when I stoop to your level. I'll continue to deliver low blows until you address the facts I have put forward. Until then, run along little boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Until then, run along little boys.

Why do you persist in calling us "little" and "boy".
You are suggesting that I am of small height, when I am 6 foot tall
And you say I am a boy when I am not of teen years or younger. Very strange to call me a "Little boy".
As for alf... I am not sure if he is short or a young boy :)

I don't think you are an asshole, I just think you come out with alot of BS... which I find amusing.
Again I don't know alf's standing with you.
I think you are the one in need of growing up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why do you persist in calling us "little" and "boy".
You are suggesting that I am of small height, when I am 6 foot tall
And you say I am a boy when I am not of teen years or younger. Very strange to call me a "Little boy".
As for alf... I am not sure if he is short or a young boy :)

Stop camming with faaaaaark!!! :icon_razz:

I don't think you are an asshole, I just think you come out with alot of BS... which I find amusing.
Again I don't know alf's standing with you.

I disagree, he acts like an asshole sometimes.

@Brad, do not let these compliments go to your head!!!! :icon_cool:

I think you are the one in need of growing up :icon_rolleyes:

Ok, so faaaaaark needs to grow up but he has to explain his "little boy" reference to you? :lol:

You guys/gals need to step up your flaming. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So fark is back trolling. Wow. Yo go back taking care of your mom or whatever you were doing when we ate you alive.

DeletedUser

sup roy :) come co play me on 57 :icon_wink:

on topic, any stats.....shango lazy,dont really care about stats either :)

DeletedUser

Forever:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 226
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,290,639
Side 2: 2,176,723
Difference: 886,084

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last Week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 9
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 531,468
Side 2: 79,539
Difference: 451,929

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last 48 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 8
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 320,744
Side 2: 69,501
Difference: 251,243

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Stop camming with faaaaaark!!! :icon_razz:
I think you'll find its faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark :)

I disagree, he acts like an asshole sometimes.
Fair enough

Ok, so faaaaaark needs to grow up but he has to explain his "little boy" reference to you? :lol:
Yes, I do not understand his logic behind it :lol:

You guys/gals need to step up your flaming. :icon_biggrin:
Will do Mr Moderator/overlord of everything :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So fark is back trolling. Wow. Yo go back taking care of your mom or whatever you were doing when we ate you alive.

Not cool bro, not cool at all. Disappointed in you Roy, don't talk about the dudes family.

slinkiestwizard

You clearly are unable to understand anything. I said this 3 pages ago to Raven24. I'll highlight the post to make it simpler for you if you like.

Lol... if you think this is stressed, you probably should go look at the W12 external forums. The only person that ever really stressed me out was Mr. Blonde. You guys are mere amateurs when compared to Mr. Blonde.

Patronising...?? Low...??
lol... this is the PnP section of the externals. I'm just highlighting the bullshit that certain Uruz people have posted here and then picked holes in their commentary.

So let's recap:
1 - Uruz - "We iz doing so great in this war... Drama, you iz useless"
Let's check the latest war stats and see how useless Drama are now.

2 - Uruz - "We want our war to be separate from the Static war"
Mmmm... okay. If that's what Uruz want... then stop working with Static.

3 - Raven - "I'm going back to where it counts, in the game"
Really??
All I saw is someone flame me in this thread (she fired first... please remember that) and then she goes and trips over on her own words 2 days later.

Yep... thanks for the 360 degree feedback, but I already know I'm an asshole.

I bring facts to the table and I ask people to refute my claims, but all you are capable of is to say "that's a low blow" when I stoop to your level. I'll continue to deliver low blows until you address the facts I have put forward. Until then, run along little boys.

OMG!! lol Brad did you have to bring up Blondie ? he could get under anyones skin ! the differance was he could back it up

hot beef

Forever:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 226
Difference: 91

chart

Side 1: 1,290,639
Side 2: 2,176,723
Difference: 886,084

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last Week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 9
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 531,468
Side 2: 79,539
Difference: 451,929

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last 48 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 8
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 320,744
Side 2: 69,501
Difference: 251,243

chart

[/SPOIL]

Wrong Thread :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Looks like this world hasn't changed a lot since I left. Still same old bitchin' and crappy PnP. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

.. and when some already quited players post just to show their 'complete lack of interest'. :icon_razz:
Yes, that always happens to. The complaints of the P&P's and how they are glad they no longer play the world nor read all the crap anymore....but will still post, to let us know....