Uruz v Static

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing that there is no declaration by either tribe, I will make one.

After years of tyranny handed out to the Uruz players by Static, Uruz has decided to fight back...!!!!
As such, it's time for Uruz to eat and feast on the dead of Static:

Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 0
Difference: 113

chart

Can someone get in contact with Jonathan1979 and he can make a cool declaration pic of Uruz eating dead accounts.

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing that there is no declaration by either tribe, I will make one.

After years of tyranny handed out to the Uruz players by Static, Uruz has decided to fight back...!!!!
As such, it's time for Uruz to eat and feast on the dead of Static:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 0
Difference: 113

chart

Can someone get in contact with Jonathan1979 and he can make a cool declaration pic of Uruz eating dead accounts.

bite_their_heads_off-1479.gif

XD

DeletedUser

hi·lar·i·ous, I'm starting to think thats all Drama! can come up with to insult us. How about we something more original. Something along the lines that hasn't been repeated dozens of times... Just a thought take it or leave it choice is yours.

DeletedUser

hi·lar·i·ous, I'm starting to think thats all Drama! can come up with to insult us. How about we something more original. Something along the lines that hasn't been repeated dozens of times... Just a thought take it or leave it choice is yours.

Maybe if the Uruz players didn't repeat the same tendency to go after easy, inactive villages so many times, Drama! wouldn't repeat the point so many times. :lol:

DeletedUser29678

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 12/06/2011 18:35:54

Side 1: 201
Side 2: 73
Difference: 128

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,932,270
Side 2: 700,883
Difference: 1,231,387

chart

I suppose using Faaaaaarkie logic that means that Drama are dead as well. How pathetic! Uruz is 6 players. Drama are 40 players.

Can someone give faaark a clue please? Fark you have been a bore and nothing but a bore. You cried and ran like a little school girl when you got attacked in this world. Now shoooooo and let the big boys and girls play.

DeletedUser29678

Maybe if the Uruz players didn't repeat the same tendency to go after easy, inactive villages so many times, Drama! wouldn't repeat the point so many times. :lol:

I do believe I have added a few of your villages to my collection. Kinda silly to insult yourself. You backed down yesterday if I recall :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its okay... I don't care if you call us inactive eaters. You are only going by whats brought to you on a silver platter. I understand that 100% just sounds like a broken record when you repeat it 1000 of times, if we ate dead accounts before. What makes you think we will change now [sarcasm]I mean its what Uruz is best at right?. At least we excel in one thing, and do it better then anyone.[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Its okay... I don't care if you call us inactive eaters. You are only going by whats brought to you on a silver platter. I understand that 100% just sounds like a broken record when you repeat it 1000 of times, if we ate dead accounts before. What makes you think we will change now [sarcasm]I mean its what Uruz is best at right?. At least we excel in one thing, and do it better then anyone.[/sarcasm]

Rawr? Are we really better than Allos?? Are we really?! Woooooo! PARTY!! (party)

DeletedUser

Rawr? Are we really better than Allos?? Are we really?! Woooooo! PARTY!! (party)

Ah, Allos? I for once forgot about him... Hmm his record puts us a shame. Although, I can say we learned a few tricks here and there from him. Does that make you feel any better? I know we all want to be the internal king like Allos? was but one day my young grass hopper it shall come.

DeletedUser

Side 1:

I suppose using Faaaaaarkie logic that means that Drama are dead as well. How pathetic! Uruz is 6 players. Drama are 40 players.

Can someone give faaark a clue please? Fark you have been a bore and nothing but a bore. You cried and ran like a little school girl when you got attacked in this world. Now shoooooo and let the big boys and girls play.

Raven with all due respect, the Germans were dominating World War 2 in the beginning as well and you saw how that turned out. And Faaaaark is far from a bore, he even has a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I don't understand this thread.
1. Hasn't faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark quit W53?
2. Does eating an inactive tribe class as a war now? o_O
Well in the case of the Drama-Static war it kind of does :lol:

DeletedUser

I do believe I have added a few of your villages to my collection. Kinda silly to insult yourself. You backed down yesterday if I recall :icon_wink:

You mean you cross nobled one village I had just taken whilst eating the kaikas account, which we had killed? Congratulations
Skype-emoticons-40-rofl.gif

DeletedUser

Considering that ~1/3 of your conquers against Drama! came from an account which was set to deletion i must say your correct, i honestly dunno why that acc was set to deletion, but if it was because of your work then kudos to you.

All in all, i don't really care how someone gets villages, all that matters is how you use them. Usually everyone takes some freebies here and there if they play long enough (well maybe except allos, he would be quite an opposite). Of course if most of your villages came from freebies it won't give you so much respect for your work, but considering you take them from outside of your tribe it is still all gain to you & tribe.

Aside all who/where/when & how your leading in stats against Drama! atm and you have a right to be proud of them, so kudos for that, only if it's just the beginning, it's up to Drama! now to turn them around & i would place my bet on Drama's victory in the end, we are too dramatic to loose :icon_razz:

/continue flaming

DeletedUser

We start lossing in every war. So no really no surprise. We have been fighting tribes for 5 months. Were getting a little tired. lol just kidding

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:13:54 to 12/06/2011 18:35:54

Side 1: 201
Side 2: 73
Difference: 128

chart

Side 1: 1,932,270
Side 2: 700,883
Difference: 1,231,387

chart

Mhm nice stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 14
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 191,647
Side 2: 135,356
Difference: 56,291

chart
[/spoil]

Seems like your easy caps are gone

DeletedUser29678

We start lossing in every war. So no really no surprise. We have been fighting tribes for 5 months. Were getting a little tired. lol just kidding

Seems like your easy caps are gone

Lamby, Im not going to go there since I once consider you a friend. If you want to be a farkie lap dog then go for it. Makes you a fool but if you choose to do that then so be it.

I guess the only thing that I will say to your ridiculous post is ....where is Drama? If our caps were sooooo easy and we continue to keep taking from Drama then why cant 40 players stop 6?

Spin the stats. Try to down play our stats. Doesnt matter. Truth is truth. You know it. We know it. Im not sure who you are pandering too since there isnt much left in this world. Frankly, Im not impressed.

Fark I could give a crap less that you are hiding out in Drama. You went down in flames once. You have no pride in this world. Only shame. Your only skill in this game is being a forum troll. Congrats.

Drama are all mouth and forum trolls. Now Im going back to the game...where it matters...and not partaking in your ridiculous forums anymore. Talk yourselves to death. Stroke each others egos. I could care less. We all know where it matters and Drama falls flat there.

DeletedUser29678

You mean you cross nobled one village I had just taken whilst eating the kaikas account, which we had killed? Congratulations
Skype-emoticons-40-rofl.gif

I dont consider my co sending attacks to take that village from you after you took it a cross noble. You had the village for over 13 hours before we took it from you. Not a cross noble. Its a drama cap.

Again who are Drama pandering too posting spins on the truth?

DeletedUser

Lamby, Im not going to go there since I once consider you a friend. If you want to be a farkie lap dog then go for it. Makes you a fool but if you choose to do that then so be it.

I am defending the tribe i am in not Faaaaark

I guess the only thing that I will say to your ridiculous post is ....where is Drama? If our caps were sooooo easy and we continue to keep taking from Drama then why cant 40 players stop 6?

Drama! will be coming dont worry. No doubt Uruz has more skill and Static had skill. Maybe if Uruz and Static united they could take Drama! down, but really with Static gone and only one main threat left. It's only a matter of time before we pick it up on Uruz and make you all quit

Spin the stats. Try to down play our stats. Doesnt matter. Truth is truth. You know it. We know it. Im not sure who you are pandering too since there isnt much left in this world. Frankly, Im not impressed.

Were not very impressed either. 14 caps in a week. You got them easy caps. Now you can't get anything. I guess because our Static frontline has now shifted troops to your frontline. So now you will get nothing

Fark I could give a crap less that you are hiding out in Drama. You went down in flames once. You have no pride in this world. Only shame. Your only skill in this game is being a forum troll. Congrats.

Faaaaark is not in Drama!

Drama are all mouth and forum trolls. Now Im going back to the game...where it matters...and not partaking in your ridiculous forums anymore. Talk yourselves to death. Stroke each others egos. I could care less. We all know where it matters and Drama falls flat there.

^^^Bold

All i gotta say is. If you think were do anything war with you guys. You are sadly mistaken. There is a game plan for every war and Drama! are doing that. Were not going to get suckered in. We have a plan and going through with it

Edit: BTW Drama! is full of ego's. That's why we have almost disbanded 10 times, even as DSL. Ego's clashing and what not. I havent been in a good tribe Drama! fight in a while. I need to start one :icon_razz:

Also why are we not friends anymore?? Because i sent you attacks and you attacked me back. We can laugh about this and go on to play another world. Ohh well

DeletedUser

I dont consider my co sending attacks to take that village from you after you took it a cross noble. You had the village for over 13 hours before we took it from you. Not a cross noble. Its a drama cap.

Again who are Drama pandering too posting spins on the truth?

I just find it funny how you felt the need to exaggerate to make it seem like you had achieved something :lol: