Uruz vs Trihard

jimmy513

Good job.
Also about when you send your support out and get it to land on a train, its all about timing and a good deal of luck.
I've done it to many players on speed worlds.
Never failed.
Just need to focus and count, and hope it gets the part of the train you want it to get.
Thats the hardest part when you have a player who can send a 1 second, or less, train

DeletedUser

Thought I would give this a bump and tell everyone whats going on.

Got into a tribe I am happy with once I got rimmed, and am going well. I am currently #1 in my K and #60 in the world.

Trihard

democon

your first world? very nice.
i would like to know who your son is (not in a pedophile way ;D), he did a great job teaching you. :D

DeletedUser

I mentioned earlier.
Original game name = adderas
New name = addarz

He started in W40 where he quit because he was always a backliner.
Got reset in W46 by staff, and I got deleted, because they thought were multis. (Yes we did have each other registered. This is why I waiting for W47)
And is now playing 50. He is a bit annoyed, because he is SW and totally surrounded by DIY.

He told me to say he is looking for a GOOD tribe for a chance, on W51.

democon

W51! very nice. I have a premade on the premade forums ready to go under the name Raging Idiotic Monsters. tell him to check it out, and if he likes what he see's we will assess him :)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone.

I thought I would pop in and say hello.

Remember me and this little escapade? I stuck through. Went through some tribes that had leadership lose interest, and kept playing my own game looking after myself.
I am now rank #3. Not much competition these days and I don't think I will play another world for a long time seeing as I am a business owner and this took up a lot of time. I am enjoying these last few weeks/months of throwing nukes around. Not as exciting as the early days when I was up at 3 in the morning back-timing and sniping.

Thank you for making this world a fun world.

Also, I just want to say that there is a lot of snotty nosed brats that email me saying horrible things about my wife and mother just because I noble them. I have never said a bad word to anyone or swore. Never lied. I think players that play with integrity should be noted.

Thank you,
Trihad

DeletedUser

Hahahaah.

No way. This story is exceptional. Very like my first experiences into TW. If you are willing to learn the basics fast you can go a long way.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone.

I thought I would pop in and say hello.

Remember me and this little escapade? I stuck through. Went through some tribes that had leadership lose interest, and kept playing my own game looking after myself.
I am now rank #3. Not much competition these days and I don't think I will play another world for a long time seeing as I am a business owner and this took up a lot of time. I am enjoying these last few weeks/months of throwing nukes around. Not as exciting as the early days when I was up at 3 in the morning back-timing and sniping.

Thank you for making this world a fun world.

Also, I just want to say that there is a lot of snotty nosed brats that email me saying horrible things about my wife and mother just because I noble them. I have never said a bad word to anyone or swore. Never lied. I think players that play with integrity should be noted.

Thank you,
Trihad

yes, I remember, funny how things turn out. but watch out, I´m coming to get you(r rank) ;)
your story is kind of like mine on W14, a noob enterring world domination, is always a good story :)

DeletedUser

basically the Uruz premade refused to accept new members because they didn't want them. This guy was a good player and might not have been allowed to even play the game had he given up because a premade forced him out of the game so early.

DeletedUser92671

get over it, tribes gotta grow and eliminate good players all the time, trihard got the last laugh when his persistence came through and took him to rank 3 in thew end.